Author Topic: Broken Ribs  (Read 37693 times)

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
Re: Broken Ribs
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2013, 08:51:01 AM »
Well the reason we went to a chiropractor was because we didn't know if his ribs were broken and we knew the chiro would take x-rays (which is much cheaper than ER x-rays) and if his ribs weren't broken the chiro could adjust him right away. We wouldn't even think about getting him adjusted if they were broken, but the x-ray showed that there was no break. But like I said before, this chiropractor was very unprofessional so I'm not sure if we should get a 2nd opinion or just tough it out. We did wrap them and I've put an arnica/comfrey salve on him, but like you said, it's messy and he didn't care for it. So I will look into the homeopathic thing. I'm sure you've told me before, but since I'm half blind right now and don't feel like looking around-could you tell me where to order it? I'm about 2 hrs away from a decent HFS, 1 hr away from one that doesn't carry anything  ::) Thank you so much!

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2013, 08:54:19 AM »
Oh I just remebered that I do have homeopathic Arnica!!! So I will start him on that right away!

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2013, 12:59:02 PM »
luckyvitamin.com is one of the cheapest places to order remedies. 
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.