Author Topic: Liver Flush/Gallbladder Cleanse  (Read 210306 times)

Offline Pennie

• Master
Re: Liver Flush/Gallbladder Cleanse
« Reply #210 on: February 24, 2007, 08:21:32 AM »
So how many of you have done this w/o zapping the parasites first? And did it make you sick?  AND would taking garlic do the job or would you need to buy a parasite cleanse?  Which then I guess you would have to wait to stop breastfeeding for.  I'm really anxious do cleanse my liver/gallbladder. I am wondering if that is behing my overweight issues. 
bump

YoopreMama

« Reply #211 on: February 24, 2007, 09:39:20 AM »
I didn't do a specific parasite cleanse...I had been on Herbal Fiberblend for so long that I figured I had zapped any.   ::)

Granted, my lone liver flush earlier this month I threw up most of it, but I think I drank it too quickly. It went well otherwise (i passed the green stones and then my liver seemed to work better--my rashes worsened.  I took it as a sign that it was eliminating stuff better.).

You can do Sandra Cabot's 8 week Liver Cleansing Diet safely, I think, w/o much trouble.  Much gentler way to start.  I wish I had started w/ that before the MC or liver flush. 

Offline hollyolly123

• Adept
« Reply #212 on: March 08, 2007, 07:31:37 PM »
Has anyone done  a liver cleanse successfully with a younger child?  My DD is almoast three and I suspect gall stones... :'( she is somewhat yellow, though not her eyes, and has been complaining of pain at her liver.  I've been giving her dandilion tea and yellow dock but I think she's blocked up.  I can't imagine putting her through the cleanse on curezone.  But I will if I have to.  I'm hoping there's a gentler way for her.  Anyone heard of something to dissolve the stones?

I'm convinced the vaccinations she recieved after birth caused her jaundice, especially the hepatitis one (hepatitis kills your liver- this is my logic) and she's never totally lost the yellow tinge.  Please help us, she's in pain, grouchy, and yellow, and her skin is breaking out again, although not with eczema.  She is having a yellow crusty discharge behind her ears, in one armpit, and on her scalp.  Arg!

Offline linemansgirl

• Adept
« Reply #213 on: March 09, 2007, 04:52:20 AM »
Has anyone done  a liver cleanse successfully with a younger child?  My DD is almoast three and I suspect gall stones... :'( she is somewhat yellow, though not her eyes, and has been complaining of pain at her liver.  I've been giving her dandilion tea and yellow dock but I think she's blocked up.  I can't imagine putting her through the cleanse on curezone.  But I will if I have to.  I'm hoping there's a gentler way for her.  Anyone heard of something to dissolve the stones?

I would not do it.  I just did my second flush last night & both times it has made me feel very sick.  It does work though.  I wouldn't put my little girls through it though, I would stick with gentler methods for now.  JMHO.  Apple juice or cider are supposed to help dissolve the stones.  There is also a flush out there where that is all you drink for a week to 10 days.  Maybe drinking some daily would help her.
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.    Galatians 6:9

Offline likemanywaters

• Adept
« Reply #214 on: March 09, 2007, 08:33:54 AM »

I'm convinced the vaccinations she recieved after birth caused her jaundice, especially the hepatitis one (hepatitis kills your liver- this is my logic) and she's never totally lost the yellow tinge.  Please help us, she's in pain, grouchy, and yellow, and her skin is breaking out again, although not with eczema.  She is having a yellow crusty discharge behind her ears, in one armpit, and on her scalp.  Arg!

Hi, I think you might have read about my son's accidental "liver flush". After the main "flush" episode meals high in oils/fats pained him. I think we introduced them back in too soon. But after several days, he wasn't having the "bile duct" pains anymore.

All that to say, I'm glad it got flushed out, but I was feeling my way and didn't even really understand what was happening in his body till afterwards. So, I would do one again on him if necessary, if I've exhausted all my other resources... I don't think it would have been so hard on him if I had him on a better "cleanse/flush" diet during that time.

Right now I'm trying to figure out why the liver stress, and what can I do to help him. I've traced it back to malnutrition and bad digestion. Perhaps too many complex carbs in his diet. Right now I'm researching hypoglycemia, b/c there seems to be a link to that with my son. After the flush he switched from drinking tons of water daily and peeing A LOT, to not ever wanting water, only fresh fruits like blueberries & cranberry juice, raisins, figs... about to post more on my thread...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 10:19:00 AM by likemanywaters »
And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

-Ezekiel 43:2

Offline MotherOfBlessings

• Adept
  • Blessed beyond what I deserve!
    • My Homestead Blog
« Reply #215 on: March 09, 2007, 01:54:27 PM »
I wish I had known about this years ago.  I woke up one day and was yellow as a crayola crayon.  Dr said there was no alternative but to have my gallbladder removed.   :(  So I did.  :(

I was told my body would adjust to this but never did.  I still can not eat until I am full.  If I ever feel full my liver will go into bile over drive and I will spend the next hour doing sprints to the bathroom.  Not fun.

So I hope all of you can cure your issues naturally.  I do not wish what happen to me on anyone.  Many complication arose form my hospital stay too.  >:(
Wife to SSgt. Cole, former USMC, now USNG
Homeschooling Mommy of 8 Blessings from the Lord

Offline hollyolly123

• Adept
« Reply #216 on: March 09, 2007, 03:58:20 PM »
Thanks colefam, so your a military family too!  I just read something about chaparral being able to dissolve stones... I've taken her off grains and her dispositon and energy have improved (boy is it expensive to keep her fed now though!)  Now she has a terrible rash on her bum and we're not doing anything different aside from no grains/ lots of blueberries and other fruits.  Going back to read your thread Likemanywaters.....

Offline daisey

• Master
  • Be Still my soul, the Lord is on Thy Side
« Reply #217 on: March 09, 2007, 04:01:22 PM »
I wish I had known about this years ago.  I woke up one day and was yellow as a crayola crayon.  Dr said there was no alternative but to have my gallbladder removed.   :(  So I did.  :(

I was told my body would adjust to this but never did.  I still can not eat until I am full.  If I ever feel full my liver will go into bile over drive and I will spend the next hour doing sprints to the bathroom.  Not fun.

So I hope all of you can cure your issues naturally.  I do not wish what happen to me on anyone.  Many complication arose form my hospital stay too.  >:(

Ditto!!!!!   They never tell you about the bile over drive when you are going in for gallbladder surgery.   Unless there is no other option I would never recommend anyone get their gallbladder out.   
Even if you can't flush the stones out there is the option of having the stones ultrasonically crushed and flushed out.   Wish I had had that done instead of surgery.
Daisey
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 04:34:27 PM by daisey »
Be Still my soul, the Lord is on Thy Side

Offline likemanywaters

• Adept
« Reply #218 on: March 09, 2007, 04:38:58 PM »
I'm convinced the vaccinations she recieved after birth caused her jaundice, especially the hepatitis one (hepatitis kills your liver- this is my logic) and she's never totally lost the yellow tinge.

I have also suspected my son's vaccinations to be the culprit. His eczema started shortly after his 6 month round of shots (no more for us  :P). I wonder if it was specifically the Hep B shot? It might have also been his liver overloaded in general from the 2, 4, and 6 month shots all combined (all the JUNK that is in them). If your liver filters your blood, and the immunizations are injected directly into the bloodstream, then any junk in them would go strait to the liver for filtration, right?
And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

Offline DHW

• Adept
« Reply #219 on: March 09, 2007, 04:46:11 PM »
http://www.sensiblehealth.com/liver.html

This website has some very good info on liver/gallbladder problems plus a lot more.  She recommends Gold Coin Grass plus dandelion to gently crush stones and strengthen the kidneys.  She says liver, gallbladder and kidneys are all closely related, and stagnant kidneys can cause stones.  She does not recommend a liver flush (too harsh), but a slow and steady approach.  Even so, apparently many people begin to feel relief pretty quickly.

Has anyone tried the Gold Coin Grass tincture?

Offline littlemama24

• Master
    • check out this website!
« Reply #220 on: March 13, 2007, 08:35:09 AM »
I think I'm going to try the cleanse.  I've been having what I think are gallstones.  I had similar pains last June (while I was pregnant) and the doctors convinced me to have my gallbladder taken out endoscopically.  I was clueless and so I did.  (It did not disrupt the pregnancy as far as I know.)  I wasn't in that much pain, it was more like a sudden awareness of my internal organs and that startled me enough to go in to the doctor.  Anyway, they never did mention finding stones they just said they were amazed that I had never been in before and that I wasn't writhing in pain because it (my gall bladder) was very sick.  The surgeon actually said he'd never seen one that yucky.  Anyway, I hadn't experienced any problems for awhile but now that "awareness" pain is back and increases when I eat especially if it is something fatty (like bacon).  I can only assume it is stones. 

I am hoping the liver cleanse will help and not hurt because we don't have insurance and I've been under the knife more this year than I've ever cared to be.  I do NOT want to see my doctor any time soon. 

Should I be worried about something else? Could it just be scar tissue?  I'm thinking not.

Thanks for all the input.
-Amanda

Offline daisey

• Master
  • Be Still my soul, the Lord is on Thy Side
« Reply #221 on: March 13, 2007, 08:42:30 AM »
http://www.sensiblehealth.com/liver.html

This website has some very good info on liver/gallbladder problems plus a lot more.  She recommends Gold Coin Grass plus dandelion to gently crush stones and strengthen the kidneys.  She says liver, gallbladder and kidneys are all closely related, and stagnant kidneys can cause stones.  She does not recommend a liver flush (too harsh), but a slow and steady approach.  Even so, apparently many people begin to feel relief pretty quickly.

Has anyone tried the Gold Coin Grass tincture?
Daisey

I have never heard of this but read the site.  Thanks for the info.   I have started using liquid chlorophyll, milk thistle and am looking into some alfalfa leaf powder hoping I can come up with something mild to use instead of do a severe flush.  I'm so hesitant to do a flush!   Don't want to end up in ER and having the Dr. recommend some kind of surgery.   
Anyway, if the above doesn't help I think I will seriously consider the Gold Coin Grass tincture.   Hope I don't have to go that route because it is kind of spendy.
Be Still my soul, the Lord is on Thy Side

Offline savedbygrace

• Adept
« Reply #222 on: March 24, 2007, 06:14:56 PM »
Ok, I tried to read the whole thread but its sooooo long! I was just wondering what the stones were like. When I did the liver flush, I passed hundreds of floating "stones". I guess I am skeptical. It didn't hurt at all. The "stones" were softish. They were green and when I broke them apart they were green and looked crystallized inside. I thought they would be hard. I am thinking it is just the oil, grapefruit and maybe some bile coagulated together that I passed. I have jaundice in my eyes when I get sick and all of my babies were jaundice for a while after birth. I want to clean out my liver but I don't want to get sucked into doing endless cleanses if they are fake. What do you think? How do I know if what I am passing is really stones or not?

I need to add that I took yeast assassin for a few weeks before I did my cleanse. But I did no "zapping". I didn't use the HCI to sterilize the concoction. I didn't use organic grapefruit. I didn't use ozonated(?) olive oil. I didn't take the ornithine natural sleeping pills. It worked, like I guess it was suppose to, but I just don't really believe that it was stones.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 06:37:17 PM by savedbygrace »

Offline Naomismama

• Adept
« Reply #223 on: March 25, 2007, 04:42:18 PM »
Ok, i have a few questions about this subject!!!!
I just got done reading the thread about mole removal because I have a lot of moles! Someone posted on there that moles can be a result of poor liver health. I wanted to read through this thread but it is SOOO LONG!
I have had liver problems in the past. Ever since I was a kid I have always had trouble keeping my bowels moving regularly. (I was raised unhealthy, ate a SAD, vaccinated, formula fed, on antibiotics a lot, etc) I had late onset pre-eclampsia with my daughter and I know poor liver function has a lot to do with that. I really want to do a liver cleanse but I am nursing right now and don't see weaning anywhere in the near future. We also don't practice any form of family planning other than nursing so I am kind of expecting to be nursing and or pregnant for quite a while. Is there anything safe I can do to clean my liver? My daughter is 16 months old and even though I am still not menstruating I know it will probably start up again soon and this stuff is really on the forefront of my mind. I want to do something about my liver before I get pregnany again but how would I do that with a nursing baby? I am starting some kombucha tea (I got my first scoby from a friend today!) I know that helps the liver. Any suggestions?
Check out my yahoo group, (or PM me) for info on my baby slings!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/santinasslings/

YoopreMama

« Reply #224 on: March 25, 2007, 04:51:28 PM »
Hi naomismama!  :D How are you and your DH doing?

If I were nursing (your health experience sounds identical to mine):

unhealthy, ate a SAD, vaccinated, formula fed, on antibiotics a lot, etc). I had late onset pre-eclampsia with my daughter

I think now I'd try some liver cleansing diet.  The Liver Function thread has some info on it.  One is an 8 week plan to slowly, gently help your liver to improve its funtion.  I bet it'd help your baby, too!  I think the kombucha's a good idea...I'm new to it, too, but like it!  :D

I'll keep praying for you alll...

Offline Naomismama

• Adept
« Reply #225 on: March 25, 2007, 05:02:34 PM »
Hi yoopermama!
Well....my dh is not so good. He got off the anti-yeast diet from sheer fustration (it wasn't really getting worse on the diet, but not vlearing up either) and now he IS getting worse! My poor poor man! At this point, I wouldn't blame him for getting the steriod cream even though the stuff is awful for you! He's had this for so long! It's just terrible!
Anyway, did you get pre-e too when you were pregnant? It was so awful! Here I planned a natural drug free beautiful calm delivery, and ended up hooked up to all kinds of machines, pumped up with tins of drugs and labored on my BACK laying down the whole time! What a blow! But hopefully thins time around I will have a home birth!
Ok, back to the subject at hand, did you do a cleanse while nursing? Are you sure it won't hurt my little one? Where is this thread you mentioned? Sorry, I am not really good at this forum stuff yet! BTW, after your liver cleanses, did ALL your moles fall off? I hope I don't get in trouble for posting off topic things here!  :-[

YoopreMama

« Reply #226 on: March 25, 2007, 05:16:31 PM »
Naomismama,

I'm so sorry about his skin getting worse...there's a carb theory going on here w/ likemanywaters...have we already covered that? I do better w/o carbs.  Is he regular?  Drinking water?  Cod liver oil?  Probiotics/fermented foods?  I forget what we've all suggested... :-[

I did have PE w/ #1...I was so toxic...that was my 1st huge sign (and an ER visit for constipation before PG).  I had 2 failed inductions and then a C-S.   :(  But #2 was a VBAC w/ a midwife in a hospital, and #3 (over 10 #!) was born at home, praise God!  I got much healthier after that first PG. 

The only type of cleanse I've done while nursing was taking AIM's Herbal Fiberblend.  I'd try the water cure now or a liver cleansing diet (8 weeks of gently boosting your liver's function--but I'd keep (raw) milk products).  I thought I'd read someone answer the question about your baby's health as being, "they are going to have the same health issues you have; they need the treatment, too".  I think gentle, slow and easy is the way to go.  read as much as you can.  But improving your health has got to be good for your baby.  Just my 2 cents.

Regarding the moles...flat/slightly raised ones have gotten itchy and I've scratched them off or changed and dried up/fallen off.  I have many small spots.  Some smaller raised ones, yes, did too.  Larger ones are slowly, seemingly shrinking. I should be more faithful about the chaparral...only where I have spots am I itchy/have rashes. 

Here are some links that may help:

Liver Function:
http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,5501.0.html

Cleansing While Nursing:
http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,3013.0.html

The Water Cure:
http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,369.0.html

Here's My Game Plan--How Does it Sound?  (looks like a mom's plan to cleanse while nursing or PG?):
http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,4905.0.html

Keep us posted!   :)

Offline savedbygrace

• Adept
« Reply #227 on: March 25, 2007, 05:27:49 PM »
bump
Ok, I tried to read the whole thread but its sooooo long! I was just wondering what the stones were like. When I did the liver flush, I passed hundreds of floating "stones". I guess I am skeptical. It didn't hurt at all. The "stones" were softish. They were green and when I broke them apart they were green and looked crystallized inside. I thought they would be hard. I am thinking it is just the oil, grapefruit and maybe some bile coagulated together that I passed. I have jaundice in my eyes when I get sick and all of my babies were jaundice for a while after birth. I want to clean out my liver but I don't want to get sucked into doing endless cleanses if they are fake. What do you think? How do I know if what I am passing is really stones or not?

I need to add that I took yeast assassin for a few weeks before I did my cleanse. But I did no "zapping". I didn't use the HCI to sterilize the concoction. I didn't use organic grapefruit. I didn't use ozonated(?) olive oil. I didn't take the ornithine natural sleeping pills. It worked, like I guess it was suppose to, but I just don't really believe that it was stones.

Offline Naomismama

• Adept
« Reply #228 on: March 26, 2007, 02:42:02 AM »
You are so helpful Yoopermama!!!!!!!   :D
Thanks for all the links, I will check them out as I can and keep you posted!  ;)

Offline sarajane

• Adept
    • www.herbsareeasy.com
« Reply #229 on: April 02, 2007, 10:29:08 AM »
The Liver Function thread has some info on it.  One is an 8 week plan to slowly, gently help your liver to improve its funtion.

Is this diet okay for while still pregnant? I have 3 weeks to go and have been up for two nights in a row this week in horrible pain. Went to the doctor and they suspect it is my gallbladder but can't be sure unless they do and ultrasound (it was a Sunday when I went in). From all I have read it is the only thing that makes sense. That or my kidney's but my midwife thinks I would have fever too if it were that.

I've seen a lot on what is safe during nursing but need to know for sure if it is all okay while pregnant too.

Anyway, I don't want to risk having an episode like that while I am in labor! I know I wouldn't make it like that, it was horrible!

Also, anything that is meant to help the liver is supposed to help the gall bladder as well? I'll see a thread on gall bladder then it ends up with a lot of mentions of the liver. Forgive my ignorant questions but this is the first time I have looked into this.
Mommy to Neveah, 2 year old who lives with Jesus, Larissa 4, Gavin 2. Help meet to Jason for 9 years.

Offline sarajane

• Adept
    • www.herbsareeasy.com
« Reply #230 on: April 02, 2007, 10:31:56 AM »
Apple juice or cider are supposed to help dissolve the stones.

Oh, and I wanted to mention that I did feel better after drinking apple juice with my chlorophyll in it. I continued to drink a lot of apple juice and haven't had the pain back....yet anyway. I'm thinking the juice is helping. Great suggestion!
Mommy to Neveah, 2 year old who lives with Jesus, Larissa 4, Gavin 2. Help meet to Jason for 9 years.

Offline Naomismama

• Adept
« Reply #231 on: April 06, 2007, 01:03:20 AM »

The only type of cleanse I've done while nursing was taking AIM's Herbal Fiberblend.  I'd try the water cure now or a liver cleansing diet (8 weeks of gently boosting your liver's function--but I'd keep (raw) milk products).  I thought I'd read someone answer the question about your baby's health as being, "they are going to have the same health issues you have; they need the treatment, too".  I think gentle, slow and easy is the way to go.  read as much as you can.  But improving your health has got to be good for your baby.  Just my 2 cents.

Yoopermama, I haven't found this diet you mentioned. And where did you get the detox fiberblend you mentioned?? I have read quite a bit about the liver and detoxing. I am so excited to be cleansed! I made some kombucha so am drinking that twice a day. what else would you recommend???

YoopreMama

« Reply #232 on: April 06, 2007, 02:21:26 AM »

Yoopermama, I haven't found this diet you mentioned. And where did you get the detox fiberblend you mentioned?? I have read quite a bit about the liver and detoxing. I am so excited to be cleansed! I made some kombucha so am drinking that twice a day. what else would you recommend???

The Liver Cleansing Diet (at least the 8 week one I mentioned) is in a book by Dr. Sandra Cabot by that name.  I have excerpts and lists of good foods on the liver function thread.

AIM is a company that makes Herbal Fiberblend.
http://www.theaimcompanies.com/product-family.aspx?familyid=24
is one page that lists the product...

Did you read the cleansing while nursing thread for ideas?  If I think of other things, I'll let you know. 

Re: my rash...I started a thread on the Herxheimer reaction that may explain why my skin was so bad after cleansing...and what to do about it.  I'm encouraged to thinkI may get a handle on this!

I think kokmbucha may be really detoxing me, so be careful!

Offline berthday

• Adept
« Reply #233 on: April 06, 2007, 10:17:30 AM »
Hi Rebecca;
I am more confused now than I was before I started reading about the cleanses :) . I have lost 22 lbs in the past year by eating healthier and still have 20 more to go,I don't have any "health issues" that I know of---I was wanting to do the master cleanse but didn't know if I should do a liver ect.ect. cleanse or not. OR do I even need to do the MC??? Any thoughts would be appreciated--Hopeing to get PG this year sometime.
THANKS

Offline healthyinOhio

• Guru
  • Happily Married for 12 years and proud mama of 2.
« Reply #234 on: April 16, 2007, 07:32:38 AM »
Another suggestion for the Liver Flush:  You can use an apple juice, olive oil, and lemon juice mixture, if you cannot tolerate the grapefruit juice(I couldn't because of an allergy). 
I don't know if Beka mentioned this, but I just read it in Stanely Burroughs Master Cleanser book(not the new book by Peter Glickman) and wanted to share.

Offline DawnsEarlyBirds

• Adept
« Reply #235 on: April 16, 2007, 07:41:55 AM »
Had a thought today, and was wondering if anyone has ever thought about it or come across it in the liver cleanse info.

Likemanywaters said something about thinking she had accidentally flushed her child's liver with a bunch of oil (I think she said coconut.)  I was wondering if people many years ago, who ate high fat diets, though natural fats, would have been "flushing" their livers on a regular basis?  All the low fat diets and unnatural fats would not have kept the gallbladder and liver functioning properly.

?????

Offline likemanywaters

• Adept
« Reply #236 on: April 16, 2007, 03:08:22 PM »
That's what I've been thinking & wondering!!  I've also read specifically that saturated fats make the liver produce more bile & unsaturated fats makes the liver produce less. Is that true? I've got the quote somewhere....  Also something I've been wondering. Several places tell people who have had liver issues to NOT eat saturated fats at all, but if they are so good for you and that is what the body is made of, I'm wondering how that can be healthy long term. Esp. if your body is trying to heal.

This guy has some interesting takes on fats & diet & carbs. He talks alot about the importance of saturated fats & I bet he would have some info. too. I would love some of your opinions on it: http://www.biblelife.org/myths.htm I think HB must have started a new thread on it here: The Role of Fat and Carbohydrates in our Diet Please post me some responses if you can!

Offline DHW

• Adept
« Reply #237 on: April 16, 2007, 03:37:04 PM »
SaraJane, did you see the post from herbalmom on the CVS thread about how irritated nerves in the spine can cause problems in specific organs?  She had gallbladder symptoms due to a mis-alignment in her mid-back upper back. 

You can read about it here:
http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,6689.msg69864.html#msg69864

If that sounds familiar, a good chiropractic evaluation might work well for you, plus it will help prepare you for L&D.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 03:39:54 PM by DHW »

Offline herbalmom

• Guru
« Reply #238 on: April 16, 2007, 03:53:24 PM »
Thanks, DHW. I had meant to post on the gall bladder threads but forgot.

Try chiropractic treatment. Nerves to every organ in the body run through the spine. If a vertebra is out it can irritate the nerve that is leading to an organ & cause problems in that organ. Which organ depends on which vertebra is out. The nerve for the gall bladder for instance is in the upper back & the is one for the stomach is lower down.

I have an S curve in my spine & the change over is right at the nerve for the gall bladder. That makes that the weakest spot in my back & it goes out a lot. When it's out it irritates my gall bladder & I either get the runs,   (the gall bladder spasms putting out too much bile which is a laxative) vomit bile,  :P :P or have the symptoms of a gall bladder attack. Resetting my back stops it cold. DH has gotten quite good at setting my neck & back. For years before I found out about this Drs were telling me that I needed to have my gall bladder removed (which I refused) but they couldn't figure out why I was having problems since I didn't have stones, my ultrasound only showed a little bit of sand & it wasn't big enough to cause problems. I don't have gall bladder problems, I have a bad back. That isn't the case for everybody but it is in my case. I've been using the back resetting for 16 yrs so if it was truly my gal bladder I would know it by now. I have also stopped the runs numerous times in family members by resetting their backs. I have done it for a few non family members as well but I am cautious about who I offer to do it for. I know how to reset backs & necks but I'm leery of doing it on just anybody. Obviously, the runs have many causes but sometimes it is nothing more than the upper back is out. 

Here is a chart showing which vertebrae go with which part of the body. It's at the bottom of the page so just scroll down:

Spine Chart

I thought that this would make it easier to understand.

I had also posted this link on other threads & a couple of people said that it's didn't work. I don't know, it works fine for me. Anyway, here is another link for a different chart, hopefully it works.

New Spine Chart

HTH Blessings ~herbalmom

Offline sarajane

• Adept
    • www.herbsareeasy.com
« Reply #239 on: April 17, 2007, 03:42:09 PM »
SaraJane, did you see the post from herbalmom on the CVS thread about how irritated nerves in the spine can cause problems in specific organs?  She had gallbladder symptoms due to a mis-alignment in her mid-back upper back. 

You can read about it here:
http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,6689.msg69864.html#msg69864

If that sounds familiar, a good chiropractic evaluation might work well for you, plus it will help prepare you for L&D.

Thanks, that is a thought! I have had a bad back and neck for many years now. Even if it isn't the total problem it sure doesn't help. May explain why getting on my hands and knees helped ease the pain a little....