Author Topic: Liver Flush/Gallbladder Cleanse  (Read 262335 times)

Offline Roehrmomma

• Master
    • Polished cornerstones
Re: Liver Flush/Gallbladder Cleanse
« Reply #270 on: October 19, 2007, 08:58:24 AM »
This is a nursing safe cleanse.Works good too.

http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,369.0.html

Em

Offline MrsJ

• Adept
« Reply #271 on: October 20, 2007, 04:36:05 AM »
I think these three threads should give you a head start.

Begin/Start a Healthier Diet/Lifestyle
Estrogen Dominance & Other Hormone Imbances: Causes & Cures
I Think I Have Candida and/or Leaky Gut:  What Now?

Thanks, HB!  It helps to know I'm allowed to take it one step at a time; much less overwhelming that way. :)

Would you recommend trying the Master Cleanse right now, or would you say just start trying to work in a healthier lifestyle gradually is better?  I do cook relatively healthy meals, from scratch almost always and with fresh ingredients.  It's just that my husband and I love sweets and bad snacks on the side at times.  Anyway, any advice?

Offline ForeverGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • BoogBug
    • WellTellMe
« Reply #272 on: October 20, 2007, 06:01:59 AM »
Hi, I just want to post the rest of my story, and where the "Liver Flush" took me. I don't have any more gallbladder or liver problems any more...

Thanks for the information! That looks like a good product.

I feel like I am seeing a whole picture now. I have experimented on myself the last few weeks, and am convinced that my personal defficiency was enzymes - specifically Lipase. However, when I started taking minerals, I noticed improved muscular health, vision, and the fact that I needed less enzymes to maintain healthy skin.

As of today, my skin is %100 normal and healthy. :D Some of the lines/wrinkles that developed over the last year from the extreme dryness are also fading. This is a very obvious side effect that I believe is due to my skin being able to utilize the fats I eat now, instead of excreting them as toxins (rash/acne.)

I am taking one Super Enzyme with each meal, and one before bed. I take one Omega Balance (fatty acids) with each enzyme tablet, and drink the whole thing down with water that has a few drops of ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Drops by "Liquimins." I also add sea salt to the water.

And, we've also added bone broths (minerals) to our diet on a more regular basis, and lots of raw cabbage (enzymes.)

So I'm getting Fatty Acids, Enzymes, and Minerals. I feel good, and my skin is healthy at last.

An important side note here:
I think the reason I was enzyme defficient is due to the Liver/Gallbladder problems I had almost two years ago, which resulted in repeated liver flushes, and a Master Cleanse. I don't see how I could have avoided doing those cleanses and kept my gallbladder, but I do think that the repeated flushes and MC depleted my pancreas of enzymes. Because of the oil-drinking involved with the flushes, I think I used up all my lipase supply. The MC probably depleted me of several things, including fats, minerals, and enzymes.

I am NOT saying the MC or the Liver Flush is bad, but rather; like any extreme health measure (drugs, surgery, etc...) they have side effects that must be taken into consideration. If you need a Liver Flush to clean out your gallbladder and relieve your liver - go ahead. But increase your enzyme, mineral, and Fatty Acid intake at the same time. I guess I should copy/paste this in the appropriate threads...

Rebekah
Honey Sunny in complete exasperation:
"JOE!!! You DOUGHNUT COCONUT COCONUT COCONUT!!!"

Offline BJ_BOBBI_JO

• Guru
  • I SEE YOU
    • BJ_BOBBI_JO blog
« Reply #273 on: November 24, 2007, 05:42:19 AM »
Hurry fast.

I am having gall bladderless pains in my back. My gall bladder was taken out 7 years ago. So it must be my liver or ducts being clogged up with sludge and or stones.

normally apples and oatmeal help it go away. This time they arnt helping.

What else can I do?
 ( I just cant do the coffee in the butt thing so no enemas for me but I am open to other advice)

Thank you!    :)

cecac

« Reply #274 on: November 24, 2007, 05:52:49 AM »
If you go further up in this thread, Forevergirl gives a link to Hulda Clark's information on gall bladder flush.  Read that article and you will likely have something to do.  If I remember correctly, you can still get gallstones out with no gall bladder, and that sludge needs to come out, likely, also.

Blessings,
Cara

Offline littlemama24

• Master
    • check out this website!
« Reply #275 on: November 24, 2007, 11:46:33 AM »
Hurry fast.

I am having gall bladderless pains in my back. My gall bladder was taken out 7 years ago. So it must be my liver or ducts being clogged up with sludge and or stones.

normally apples and oatmeal help it go away. This time they arnt helping.

What else can I do?
 ( I just cant do the coffee in the butt thing so no enemas for me but I am open to other advice)

Thank you!    :)

I did the gallbladder flush (without a gall bladder) a few months back with some relief.  I saw no stones, but the grapefruit juice with epsom salts and then the juice with the oil seemed to open things up enough to provide relief.  I haven't had any symptoms since...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 06:35:19 PM by littlemama24 »

Offline BJ_BOBBI_JO

• Guru
  • I SEE YOU
    • BJ_BOBBI_JO blog
« Reply #276 on: November 24, 2007, 05:45:50 PM »
DONT READ THIS POST IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH PLEASE.   ;)

OK I have some questions I want to ask before I do a liver stone cleanse.

-what are we supposed to look for in our stool?

-will we have to dig threw the poop to find the stones or will they stick out of the poop and be noticeable? I guess that depends on their size?

-Do they hurt coming out or hurt while bouncing around in the digestive tract working their way down and out?

-What colors are they?

-Do they make loud sounds when landing in the potty because of their weight? Or do they not weight much? I keep thinking they are like an actual stone like the ones found in drive ways.

- What does the liver sludge look like? And how would I know I have passed some out?

Im trying to learn more about it so when I get back from my missions trip in January I can do it. I dont want to do it now and be sick when I leave for the trip.

Thank you.  :)

Offline BJ_BOBBI_JO

• Guru
  • I SEE YOU
    • BJ_BOBBI_JO blog
« Reply #277 on: November 25, 2007, 10:42:34 AM »
On 2nd thought maybe I better do the liver cleanse now. My ducts feel like something is hanging out in them. Ouch.

Offline hodgy

• Adept
« Reply #278 on: November 25, 2007, 01:47:02 PM »
I have read on another web forum about doing a mild liver cleanse.  One would use the juice of 3 limes, 2 raw organic egg yolks, and a tablespoon of  sunflower oil.  Your're supposed to drink this mixture first thing in the A.M..  People claim they can feel their liver squirt.  It supposedly makes you tired at first, then very energetic.   I think you are supposed to repeat the process for 5 days.  Maybe this would be a better option since it is mild and doesn't keep you trapped by the toilet all day.  HTH

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #279 on: November 27, 2007, 08:11:49 AM »
DONT READ THIS POST IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH PLEASE.   ;)

OK I have some questions I want to ask before I do a liver stone cleanse.

-what are we supposed to look for in our stool?

-will we have to dig threw the poop to find the stones or will they stick out of the poop and be noticeable? I guess that depends on their size?

-Do they hurt coming out or hurt while bouncing around in the digestive tract working their way down and out?

-What colors are they?

-Do they make loud sounds when landing in the potty because of their weight? Or do they not weight much? I keep thinking they are like an actual stone like the ones found in drive ways.

- What does the liver sludge look like? And how would I know I have passed some out?

Im trying to learn more about it so when I get back from my missions trip in January I can do it. I dont want to do it now and be sick when I leave for the trip.

Thank you.  :)

If you do the salt cleansing before you take the oil, there won't be anything to poop out when the stones come if there are any.  Bile is yellow and looks alot like oil.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline CountyCork

• Master
« Reply #280 on: November 27, 2007, 09:14:08 AM »
HB, don't slam me for getting off track BUT, is it just me, or does BJ have the most hilarious posts ever?  I think she types what we all think!  BJ, your plain language and openness are truly refreshing!  And I'm with you on not being able to put coffee in my butt!
Jill

Offline BJ_BOBBI_JO

• Guru
  • I SEE YOU
    • BJ_BOBBI_JO blog
« Reply #281 on: November 27, 2007, 11:09:26 AM »
lol ty

Offline BJ_BOBBI_JO

• Guru
  • I SEE YOU
    • BJ_BOBBI_JO blog
« Reply #282 on: November 29, 2007, 10:45:43 AM »
My back has been killing me this week. I recognize the pain as being liver and duct pains. After having reviewed this thread doing research on the wonders of lemon juice.

Below is a link for a site that tells of some of the things lemon juice is good for. It says to put it in hot water to help relieve what it calls "liver complaints". It is amazing how many things lemons are good for and it explains why they are good for them.

I drank a tablespoon of lemon juice last night without mixing it in water and went to bed and laid on my right side so the biliary system ( where the liver, gall bladder and ducts are ) could drain out better.

Now today my back is much better. It is starting to hurt again mildly most likely because I forgot about it and ate a high fat meal ( refried beans and ground hamburger).

So there is definitely something positive about  lemons for our health.

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20040711.htm

Offline BJ_BOBBI_JO

• Guru
  • I SEE YOU
    • BJ_BOBBI_JO blog
« Reply #283 on: November 30, 2007, 07:33:37 AM »
If I eat I hurt. Sometimes I can literally feel what I presume to be my liver either twitching, contracting, or moving about. It sometimes almost tingles and acts like it is having a spasm and then stops. The pain encompasses almost a circle circumference kind of like the liver is shaped but not a full circle so I am almost certain it is the liver. It feels about like how it felt when I had a Gall bladder and it hurt a lot.

Am I like one of the only freaks to have a pulsating liver?   ???  ???

I am taking some liver cleansing herbal stuff in liquid form and only ingesting apple juice and lemon juice. As long as i don't eat the pain is tolerable and I can live with it, infact sometimes I don't even notice it.

The liver feels like it is heavy. I am not wanting to go to the doctor because when I was having non stop gall bladder attacks they kept giving me ultrasounds to look for stones but my 1000s of stones never showed up because they were hidden in a thick pasty bile sludge. Finlay a doctor got smart and gave me a dye test and found my gall bladder and liver area to be 100% closed off. By that time I had not ate for 10 days  ( other then some sips of juice here and there)so  to 'help' me along I had to starve for another 3 days before they could rip the gall bladder out. I just don't have the energy to fight them about it when I know whatever is stuck in there will not show up on an ultrasound and they will just send me on my merry way to die at home in agony while barfing up green bile like before.

But then again I am older wiser and have that mother bear fighting sydrome so maybe I can give them a good but polite " what for".

Anyone else ever had a pulsating liver? I wonder if me  doing the apple juice and lemon juice is making the liver release some sludge and stones and that is why it is acting up?

Offline healthyinOhio

• Guru
  • Happily Married for 12 years and proud mama of 2.
« Reply #284 on: November 30, 2007, 07:49:50 AM »
If I eat I hurt. Sometimes I can literally feel what I presume to be my liver either twitching, contracting, or moving about. It sometimes almost tingles and acts like it is having a spasm and then stops. The pain encompasses almost a circle circumference kind of like the liver is shaped but not a full circle so I am almost certain it is the liver. It feels about like how it felt when I had a Gall bladder and it hurt a lot.

Am I like one of the only freaks to have a pulsating liver?   ???  ???

The liver feels like it is heavy.

BJ,

Your pain sounds very very serious.  I would take some more action, if I were you.  I know you don't want to even think about an enema, but it would take care of your pain. I was at a point in my life where the thought of an enema was so terrifying, but I knew my liver was in trouble and I wanted to do anything to help it.  I am glad I did a coffee enema.
Try doing castor oil packs.  Nickole's sister had a liver problem and that took away some pain.  You can read here testimony here:
http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,11795.msg110875.html#msg110875

Offline morningglory

• Adept
« Reply #285 on: December 28, 2007, 07:41:29 AM »
Has anyone tried the gallstone cleanse from the How-to-Herb-Book?  I did one Hulda Clark liver flush last week, and got a few tiny stones and some chaff, but I KNOW there's more in there.  The How-to-Herb-Book says to do 3 days of an apple juice fast with enemas every day.  Then 3 oz. of lemon juice and 3 oz. of olive oil before bed.  You're supposed to lie on your right side with your hip elevated, then do a garlic enema in the morning.  I need results fast, because we'll be trying to conceive again.  I thought about doing the 3 day juice fast, and doing the epsom salts and grapefruit juice and olive oil on the third day, with the garlic enema in the morning.  Do ya'll think that would get more stones out?

Offline morningglory

• Adept
« Reply #286 on: December 28, 2007, 10:46:59 AM »
Bump.
Has anyone tried the gallstone cleanse from the How-to-Herb-Book?  I did one Hulda Clark liver flush last week, and got a few tiny stones and some chaff, but I KNOW there's more in there.  The How-to-Herb-Book says to do 3 days of an apple juice fast with enemas every day.  Then 3 oz. of lemon juice and 3 oz. of olive oil before bed.  You're supposed to lie on your right side with your hip elevated, then do a garlic enema in the morning.  I need results fast, because we'll be trying to conceive again.  I thought about doing the 3 day juice fast, and doing the epsom salts and grapefruit juice and olive oil on the third day, with the garlic enema in the morning.  Do ya'll think that would get more stones out?

Offline boysmama

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
« Reply #287 on: December 28, 2007, 11:11:32 AM »
Bump.
DH tried the 3 days of apple juice and then 4 oz. oil with 4 oz. grapefruit juice- no epsom salts- as per another source. My opinion is that it is not as effective without the epsom salts to relax the ducts. Dh got nothing no squirting/emptying feeling at all. I think that juice fast or light eating w/ no fats for a few days beforehand makes a difference in how much moves the day of the oil flush.
HTH

Offline morningglory

• Adept
« Reply #288 on: December 28, 2007, 11:23:55 AM »
That's what I wanted to know.  Thanks! :)

Offline brenda

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #289 on: January 04, 2008, 11:28:27 AM »
Hi,
     I did a liver flush yesterday and am planning on starting the Master Cleanse tomorrow.  I'm not sure I did the liver flush correctly.  I took Yeast Assassin for 3 weeks and 3 days.  Then I waited a day or two before doing a liver flush (I didn't have my grapefruit or olive oil ).  Yesterday I drank 1 T. Epsom salts in 3/4c fresh squeezed grapefruit juice (not organic).  Then again at 4p.m.  I was planning to do a coffee enema at 5pm but realized that the enema kit I had purchased would not do the trick so I went to town to visit the pharmacy.  Last night was Caucus night here in Iowa so I stayed in town until 7pm to vote and there were so many people there that we didn't get done and home until close to 10pm.  So...I did the coffee enema at 10:10pm. (1 qt of water and 2 heaping Tsp fully caffeinated coffee ground the evening before (brewed earlier in the day).  I did 2 (12 min.) flushes back to back, I did not use the entire enema solution (I had about 1 cup left over).  Then at 11:10pm I drank another grapefruit jc. Epsom salts mixture.  Drank it again at 1:10a.m.  Then drank 1 cup cold pressed olive oil mixed with 1 cup fresh squeezed grapefruit jc. at 2:45a.m.  (I went to bed right after the coffee enema and just set my alarm to wake me at these different times.)  At 10:00am I drank another grapefruit jc. and Epsom salt mix.  I have not passes any stones.  I have passes a lot of grapefruit pulp and of course the little green balls of oil.  I didn't realize I was supposed to fast so I did eat some yesterday but not much.  A bowl of vegetable soup and a couple slices of bread, grapefruit and part of an orange, also some Pepsi. 
     I had read that before doing the master cleanse that you should do a parasite cleanse (Yeast Assassin 2 caps twice a day for 3 weeks) then a liver flush to flush all the dead parasites out of the liver.  Then to do the master cleanse once the liver was clean.  I decided to do the Master Cleanse in the first place because I am constantly tired and only want junk food to eat. 
     Do you think I have done an okay job and that I can go ahead and start the master cleanse tomorrow.  Do you suppose that my liver is clean and that i have no gull stones or other gunk in there or do you think my cleanse was unsuccessful because I didn't fast.  Of course, i have had diarrhea ever since my first drink yesterday morning and today I feel pretty  out of it.  No energy and a foggy mind.  Also, I should mention, when I  got out of bed at 7:20 this morning I began to sweat and to feel as if I would pass out while using the toilet.  I have not eaten today, I don't feel well enough to eat.  I plan on doing a Probiotic Enema at 4pm today (or maybe later).  I don't have enough Yeast Assassin left, so I will be using 2 caps Yeast Assassin and 5-8 caps Tummy Tune-Up in my enema solution.     
Thank you for any help or suggestions you can give.
brenda

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #290 on: January 13, 2008, 05:26:21 AM »
Bump for Brenda's question.  I don't have any answers, but I'd just bet ForeverGirl might.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline cmvuyovich

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #291 on: January 13, 2008, 06:10:15 PM »
Hi!

I'm very new to this site but thought I would share some experiences I've had with my natural remedies.

To those who are dealing with Psoraisis...I've dealt with it for almost 20 years. It had gotten to the point where it was EVERYWHERE and, according to my doctor, I was a candidate for the injectable meds that required blood work every month to monitor how my body was reacting to it. I was totally against this and made it my mission to find an alternative.

And I have found it! Two websites that I have found GREAT success!! The first one is www.merryclinic.com . They do more than just Psoriasis...they have natural remedies for several different skin problems. I used every product they had for what they recommended for Psoriasis and it has WORKED!! It took a month or so for the results, and was a little expensive...easily $130 - $150 a month. But again...it worked. So then I tried www.organichope.com (though the website is not coming up at the moment). Instead of purchasing several items each month, I have found that Kalawalla to be just as wonderful and only $40 a month (cut and paste for a bit more info : http://www.earth-2-u.com/store/1863618/product/New-11164857 ). For the BEST success, I purchased the Skin Detox from Merry Clinic and the Kalawalla from Organic Hope...the results were wonderful!! I still have my occasional flare ups, but the results were the best I've ever had...and the kalawalla is not just for psoriasis, but for arthritis, MS...the testamonials are outstanding. I'm the kind of person who would rather find a natural remedy and loves to share success that I think others will benefit from. I hope this helps those out there who are in my situation!!

I am looking for some advice on my hubby's immediate situation and his overall health.

First, the immediate--after coming down with what I believe to be gallstone symptoms about 2 weeks ago I convinced him to try the liver flush this weekend.  He did it Saturday and resumed eating regular foods yesterday afternoon (and plenty of them, although I tried to pace him a bit.)  Meanwhile he has continued to have the gallbladder pain (not sharp, more of a constant discomfort) and is still having very water stools without passing much of anything but water.  He is also starting to feel a bit bloated again.  I've suggested he try an enema...he's thinking about it.  He's never done one (nor have I...I'd have to run to Wal-Mart to get supplies).  Any suggestions?

Now for the background...My wonderful 39 year old husband has been in poor health for as long as I've known him.  He has had psoriasis since he was a kid.  It's bad enough on his legs that he will not wear shorts in public.  He has arthritis.  He has had diarrhea for years.  He has a lot of problems with his back, which I think are mostly from his very physical job.  He has gone to a chiropractor for several years now which seems to have helped some. 

He has always had a poor diet.  He complains if I even buy wheat bread instead of white.  He is very resistant to change (He's a Mr. Steady through and through).  I was surprised he was willing to try this liver flush although he keeps saying if this doesn't help the pain then he's going to the doctor.  He doesn't seem interested in researching any of his issues so I do it for him. 

I feel he could really use a colon cleanse so I want to get him to do that next, although I need to figure out which would be a good one for him.  These fasts and cleanses are very foreign to him.

Oh, I almost forgot.  After reading on here about the leaky gut thing last summer I got him to take the yeast assasin/tummy tuneup...he's been taking that (somewhat regularly) since August.  I think I read somewhere that you could take the omega balance to help heal the gut after the yeast treatment. 

Any advice would be wonderful.  Thank you so much for listening and sharing your experiences for others to learn from.

Wendy

Offline HerbGirl29

• Learning
    • Nebraska Heritage Turkeys
« Reply #292 on: January 22, 2008, 08:10:25 AM »
Hello all, I'm hoping you ladies can answer a few questions about the liver cleanse, as I am hoping to do one this week. :-X  :)
First, on the instructions on Curezone, it says to "add Black Walnut tincture" to the grapefruit juice/olive oil mix.  The tincture is not on the list of ingredients and I am wondering if any of you who have done the flush added the Black Walnut tincture?

Second, can I have eggs for breakfast on the first day of the flush?  I have them every morning so I'd like to be able to have them, but if I can't that's fine. 
Last, (but not least) how important is the kidney "flush" and what exactly is it? ???
Thank you for any help you can give, 
~HG~
"People often miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"  Thomas Edison

Offline HerbGirl29

• Learning
« Reply #293 on: January 25, 2008, 03:22:07 AM »
BUMP
"People often miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"  Thomas Edison

Offline Mrs. B

• Master
« Reply #294 on: January 25, 2008, 03:27:09 AM »
Hello all, I'm hoping you ladies can answer a few questions about the liver cleanse, as I am hoping to do one this week. :-X  :)
First, on the instructions on Curezone, it says to "add Black Walnut tincture" to the grapefruit juice/olive oil mix.  The tincture is not on the list of ingredients and I am wondering if any of you who have done the flush added the Black Walnut tincture?

Second, can I have eggs for breakfast on the first day of the flush?  I have them every morning so I'd like to be able to have them, but if I can't that's fine. 
Last, (but not least) how important is the kidney "flush" and what exactly is it? ???
~HG~
It's been a while since I did it, but I remember eating normally the morning that I started the liver cleanse.  Eat eggs if it gets you started off right...
I also did use the black walnut.  It would probably be alright to not use it, but black walnut is good for parasites along with helping eliminate  from the intestinal tract.
I chose not to do a deliberate kidney cleanse prior to the liver, but I had been doing the water cure for several months and felt "cleaned out."

Offline Good day family

• Learning
    • Aholeleis
« Reply #295 on: January 25, 2008, 04:05:53 AM »

~HG~
It's been a while since I did it, but I remember eating normally the morning that I started the liver cleanse.  Eat eggs if it gets you started off right...
I also did use the black walnut.  It would probably be alright to not use it, but black walnut is good for parasites along with helping eliminate  from the intestinal tract.
I chose not to do a deliberate kidney cleanse prior to the liver, but I had been doing the water cure for several months and felt "cleaned out."

I've done the liver flush twice.  I did not use black walnut either time.  I remember the instructions said not to have any animal products or fats during both of the days of the flush.
When I did it the first time, I did have cashew butter... that time I suffered a lot more with a lot of pressure and pain.  In fact, the night after my flush, I seriously felt like I had just had a baby!  BUT, it could've been because it was the first time I'd ever done it - I don't know.
The second time I did it (two weeks later), I only ate a banana that first morning, and the flush was not hard on my body at all.  In fact, I felt so wonderful - like my emotions had been cleaned out or something!
BUT, that could've been because I already did the first one...! 
I did not have any stones either time.
That's just my own experience... Obviously, if I did it again, I would eat very lite the first morning ~ hoping to not have too much pressure.  :)
http://aholeleis.blogspot.com/
From the burden I carried, now I am set free!  For JESUS has lifted my load!  Oh, the love and the grace I received in it's place~ when HE put my sins under the blood!

Offline HerbGirl29

• Learning
« Reply #296 on: January 25, 2008, 04:56:24 AM »
Thank you so much for the info ladies, it was exactly what I needed!   ;D  I'm planning on doing it today so we'll see how it goes!  Mrs. B, how much of the Walnut tincture did you use? I did not see an amount anywhere, but I'll look again.  I have some made already, not even knowing I would need it for the liver flush!  That just goes to show that God knew what He was having me do! :D
Thanks again,
~HG~

Offline Mrs. B

• Master
« Reply #297 on: January 25, 2008, 06:03:06 AM »
  Mrs. B, how much of the Walnut tincture did you use? I did not see an amount anywhere, but I'll look again.  I have some made already, not even knowing I would need it for the liver flush!  That just goes to show that God knew what He was having me do! :D
Thanks again,
~HG~
I used 10-15 drops for a dose.
Have fun!!! 

Offline HerbGirl29

• Learning
« Reply #298 on: January 25, 2008, 08:11:38 AM »
Thank you! ;D
~HG~

Offline twitterpated4hubby

• Adept
« Reply #299 on: February 08, 2008, 07:02:10 PM »
Breath!! Breath!! LOL!! OK, i think I'm ready to start a cleanse. I'm done nursing my 15 month old and i have lost 7lbs. I'm 140 and I'm 5'8 1/2. I have no idea what I'm doing or what cleanse to start with but I'm thinking maybe this one is a good one...??? Please help me figure out if i should start with this cleanse. I feel like I'm pretty healthy. I'm 29 and besides being constipated on and off my whole life, i am a healthy girl. I use supermoms, and i take immune booster and garlic anything i feel a cold coming on. I hardly ever get sick anymore. I have dry skin right now but its winter and i do have dandruff at times. Right now my hormones must be going crazy because after i stopped nursing a month ago, my face broke out like crazy. Its getting better now but only because of the stuff the dermatologist gave me. (I'm so ashamed :-[) I really do feel that maybe something is wrong in my colon. I'm not sure about parasites. How would i know if i had them? I have done enemas before and never seen anything. How would i know if my gallbladder or liver needed flushing? Where do i start? I don't have lots of money to spend but i really do wanna start doing something to clean out my body. Help!!
http://keepyourcloveson.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html

"...I found the one my heart loves. I held him and would not let him go..." -Song of Songs 3:4