Author Topic: Any advice for what to give a very ill Mother?  (Read 2209 times)

Offline StephTallent

• Adept
    • Beeyoutiful
Any advice for what to give a very ill Mother?
« on: June 12, 2006, 10:22:05 AM »
A lady e-mailed us about this and I thought I would post it here so that everybody can share their knowledge.  :)

My 70yr old mom has moved in with us. She has COPD and is on oxygen 24/7. She's down to 78 pounds! Seems she's come here to die. I was going to order SuperMom but perhaps you have something that might be better for her. I want her to get healthy and enjoy what time she has left. Thank you.
Do not become so focused on where you are, and the destination you forget from whence you came. Concentrate not on what is to be attained so that you forget to extend encouragement, love and help to those behind.

Offline Pennie

• Master
Re: Any advice for what to give a very ill Mother?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 10:25:32 AM »
what is COPD?

Offline della

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 11:31:11 AM »
COPD is Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. 

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 11:46:02 AM »
Any disorder that persistently obstructs bronchial airflow. COPD mainly involves two related diseases -- chronic bronchitis and emphysema. Both cause chronic obstruction of air flowing through the airways and in and out of the lungs. The obstruction is generally permanent and progresses (becomes worse) over time.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline Pennie

• Master
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 11:52:53 AM »
Well, this may not even be the right area but if it has to do with her lungs too she might look into some Standard Process stuff.  My naturopath gave me allerplex for my son for b/c we have been told pneumonia/flu/ashtma at the dr for different times he had trouble breathing and she said this has lung support.  I dont' know if that would be helpful or not.  I do know Standard Process is all about whole foods. tho.  Maybe something that could be looked into.

Offline lovey1029

• Learning
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 04:51:00 PM »
What a ministry it is to care for your mom!  You need to consider supporting her body with glyconutrients.  They would give her a much better quality of life in her latter days, and if given enough time and consistency, they could aid her body in overcoming her disease.  Glyconutrients have been proven to be the missing link in cell to cell communication. Take a look at the websites listed below and let us know if this food supplement interests you.  We are educators of glyconutrients full-time and consider it a mission and message of hope to those in need.  We welcome your questions or concerns.  God bless you as you care for your precious mother.

Blessings from Georgia,
Doug and Amy Stroup and 7 children
doug at livingsugars dot com
sugarsthatheal at juno dot com
www.livingsugars.com
www.glycoinformation.com
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 06:14:01 PM by healthybratt »