Remedies & Therapies > Medicinal Herbs & Oils

Immune Booster for Daily/Regular Intake

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kansas Girl:

--- Quote from: sarahmontgomery on June 09, 2006, 12:59:02 AM ---Do you take the eldereberry everyday?  Like you would a vitamin.

--- End quote ---
Yes, we take it every day.  I put about a teaspoon (1/2 tsp. for very small children) in a cup and add grape or apple juice to it so the kids will drink it.  It is pretty sour stuff without the juice.  -KG

sarahmontgomery:
my son has a rash that keeps coming back. it is usually on his face or head.  the doctor says it is type 1 dermatitis and it is due to a low immune system.  i am wondering what i can give on a daily basis to help his immune system and hopefully get rid of the rash.

sarahmontgomery:
Where do you get the elderberry concentrate?  Brand name.  There are sooooo many brands out there.

Kansas Girl:
We have a local winery that makes it and distributes it to local stores called Wildwood Cellars.  It costs about 20.00 a bottle but that usually lasts us a month with a family of five.  -KG

amazonmama2five:
I don't know if you have ever heard of Propolis before.  But I take it daily and it really helps the immune system.  I get mine right here in Brazil, but the Beeyoutiful Store sells it in pill form.  Hope this has been a help.
Lisa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version