Remedies & Therapies > Medicinal Herbs & Oils

Immune Booster for Daily/Regular Intake

(1/3) > >>

sarahmontgomery:
I am looking for a recipe for your immune system.  it seems like my kids pick up their share of colds and we have ALOT of kids at church.  What can I do to raise the immune system?  What can I stop doing that lowers the immune system?   ??? 

ALittleMore:
Here's what we use, it works very well.

http://www.myvitanet.com/ecblenliq1oz1.html

(We get it locally for a better price, you might try your nutrition store or shop around a bit online.)

healthybratt:

--- Quote from: sarahmontgomery on June 08, 2006, 08:15:50 AM --- I am looking for a recipe for your immune system.  it seems like my kids pick up their share of colds and we have ALOT of kids at church.  What can I do to raise the immune system?  What can I stop doing that lowers the immune system?   ??? 

--- End quote ---

Add LOTS of fresh garlic to your cooking.  Onions, peppers and ginger too.  Fermented foods also add immunity to certain bugs.  Probiotics (same as fermented foods).  First and foremost, heal the gut and keep it in tip top shape.  Good fats, low sugar, fermented foods, etc.

Just in case you're wondering, my kids very rarely get sick and when they do it's very short lived.  They have been exposed over and over and still they seem to be immune when all the other kids have the snotty noses and the coughs.

Kansas Girl:
My family has been taking Elderberry Concentrate for 2 years and it has drastically cut down on the amount and duration of sickness in our home.  We rarely get sick and when we do its usually because I forgot to buy more Elderberry :P  -KG

sarahmontgomery:
Do you take the eldereberry everyday?  Like you would a vitamin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version