† † † † † † †

Author Topic: Parasites & Cleanses  (Read 112055 times)

Offline Simply Kristen

• My weekly podcast that explores all aspects of healthy living.
  • Master
    • SimplyKristen Blog
Re: Parasites & Cleanses
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2006, 12:39:48 PM »
Parasites???

Allrighty.....What if.....

Someone was NOT doing any cleanses and passed 2-3 parasites in a day. The "parasites"??? looked like this picture: http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=476608#i (the ones that are yellowish/long and stringy).

Should this person immediately start a cleanse?
What else could this signify?

The only "symptom" are sugar cravings (that can be satisfied with fruit).

Any thoughts for this person?¬  ;)

OOh yeah.... This person has been eating loads of garlic the last several days.

Offline herbalmom

• Guru
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2006, 02:34:58 PM »
Parasites???

Allrighty.....What if.....

Someone was NOT doing any cleanses and passed 2-3 parasites in a day. The "parasites"??? looked like this picture: http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=476608#i (the ones that are yellowish/long and stringy).

Should this person immediately start a cleanse?
What else could this signify?

The only "symptom" are sugar cravings (that can be satisfied with fruit).

Any thoughts for this person?¬  ;)

OOh yeah.... This person has been eating loads of garlic the last several days.

I would think that a cleanse would be a good idea. It sounds like the garlic killed some of them off but there is bound to be more & they will just multiply if not killed off. Besides, it's very likely that there is more than one kind, some are less noticeable than others & some are harder to kill than others. Just my .02

Offline Simply Kristen

• My weekly podcast that explores all aspects of healthy living.
  • Master
    • SimplyKristen Blog
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2006, 06:05:12 PM »
Okay, I'm trying to figure out if what I saw were actually parasites (it could be mucus)..... I have looked at a lot of pics of parasites. While I have ruled out a few.....most images were not helpful because they seem to be images from a microscope.

I saw the yuck-stuff on toilet paper, in the toilet, and several weeks ago during a diaper change. I thought it was definitely mucus then......

The Yuck-Stuff lookes just like the long/yellow/slimy/mucus looking stuff in this picture.
http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=476608#i

I'm flipping out.  :-\

Offline BJ_BOBBI_JO

• Guru
  • I SEE YOU
    • BJ_BOBBI_JO blog
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2006, 03:46:03 PM »
I have taken black walnut pills 2 times.  After taking them for several weeks I would become ultra mega weak and unable to do my chores and so on.

I talked with my herbologist about this. She said that when those diabolical almost evil parasites start dying off they release a toxin as they are dying. That toxin makes us very sick for a little while.

I wimp out each time and dont finish taking the pills because I cant take care of the kids and keep up with the house. But it must mean those pills were working and killing the diabolical worms off.

She also said the baby ones will die off first but when the adult ones die off watch out here comes the worm toxins. She said for kids that if they eat black walnuts it can help them. I can tolerate eating them, they dont seem to make me so sick that way, which could mean they arnt as effective also :(

Also I heard up to 95% of Americans have worms and dont know it. We tend to think that the only ppl who have worms are poor starving naked jungle ppl  but that is not true,  there are differnt kinds of butt worms.

YUCK!   

Offline kenliljuun

• Learning
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2006, 11:30:18 PM »
Ok, after several months of reading, it's time to post. I combed (relatively fine tooth) through the parasite threads.
One question:
I want to kill all possible parasites in my body in time for my parents (who are visiting from the 9th till the 22nd) to witness a liver cleanse. Seems like there won't be enough time to use the yeast assasin since my parents are bringing it. Would daily fig/papaya/pineapple/clove powder/ginger powder/tumeric smoothies suffice? With some papaya seeds to boot. Yes, and some garlic cloves. Would that be enough for quick killing? Maybe too much?
Thanks to anyone who can give me advice!

- Lillian
leaves of the tree for the healing of the nations

Offline kenliljuun

• Learning
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2007, 08:01:51 PM »
just checking again...
leaves of the tree for the healing of the nations

Offline lynn

• Learning
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2007, 04:28:45 PM »
?-- I've been using  pararid x2 days and  I feel horrible!  The stuff taste terrible and I just feel yuk !  This is the first time I've used anything to cleanse for parasites. Is it  normal to feel this bad ?  I'm kind of leary about continuing the treatment. Help! ??? 

Offline BJ_BOBBI_JO

• Guru
  • I SEE YOU
    • BJ_BOBBI_JO blog
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2007, 05:22:34 PM »
lynn
I talked with my herbologist about this because I also get sick when taking worm killing herbs. She said that when those diabolical  evil parasites start dying off they release a toxin as they are dying. That toxin makes us very sick for a little while.
 :-\

Offline born-an-okie

• Adept
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2007, 06:00:56 PM »
It's going to take me a little to get to my question, but I desperately need help!  We have had cycles of pinworms going in my family for a while now.  I suspect that I had them fairly frequently growing up, but didn't know what was going on.  My daughter, then 3, had them 2 summers ago (and I suspect she'd had problems with them for a while, but I still didn't know about them), I finally figured out what it was, and we treated everyone with a prescription from a doctor.  Then this past summer my son, 7 yrs, got them.  I was pregnant and couldn't take a prescription or any herbal combs I found.  The kids were all treated with an over the counter med, and I ate pineapple and garlic like crazy.  It seemed to work.  My husband was deployed at the time, and missed out on all of the fun ;).   Now we have them again!  I've been trying to treat it herballly this time, but I'm going crazy.  My daughter and 7 yr. old seem to be super sensitive to the irritation they cause and cry at night when they come out.  We've all been eating garlic for 3 days and now started pineapple.  I've even tried enemas because that at least stopped the waking up problem.  I can only hope and pray that the garlic is causing the worms to come out because it is working.  I finally caved last night and gave them some of the over the counter med, but tonight my son still has them coming out.  How do you deal with them coming out until they are dead????  I'm seriously considering trying  the Para-rid treatment, but what do I do until they are all dead?  We have washed everything I can think of in the house, scrubbed everything.  My son is going to end up being an obsessive-compulsive hand washer at the rate we are going.  I am sooooooooooo sick of doing enemas to get them to sleep at night.  If anyone has an idea, please let me know.  I'm nursing now, but I think I could possibly take the Para-rid, and I did take the otc med this morning.  I want to me done with this so badly.  My husband is at the store right now getting prune juice to try and speed up the expelling process.  Any ideas????
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 06:05:43 PM by born-an-okie »

Offline hollyolly123

• Adept
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2007, 07:02:38 PM »
Ok- I need help!  I think I passed a parasite (looked like mucus, but then I saw those curezone pictures...)  I am nrusing my one year old like three times a day.  We don't do birth control, but I'm not regular yet, or pregnant.  Any suggestions?  Could I do yeast assasin since I'm not nursing very much?  Are rediculous amounts of garlic safe?  How long would I have to do it?  WILL MY DAUGHTER HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH ITALIAN FOOD AS A RESULT?  :D  I am highly grossed out, and now a huge fan of the term "flush 'n' run."  Ugh.  Please help me!

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2007, 05:09:14 AM »
Ok- I need help!  I think I passed a parasite (looked like mucus, but then I saw those curezone pictures...)  I am nrusing my one year old like three times a day.  We don't do birth control, but I'm not regular yet, or pregnant.  Any suggestions?  Could I do yeast assasin since I'm not nursing very much?  Are rediculous amounts of garlic safe?  How long would I have to do it?  WILL MY DAUGHTER HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH ITALIAN FOOD AS A RESULT?  :D  I am highly grossed out, and now a huge fan of the term "flush 'n' run."  Ugh.  Please help me!
Yeast Assassin will most likely dry up your milk.  Check the following thread.

Treating Parasites While Pregnant or Nursing
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline hollyolly123

• Adept
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2007, 06:42:14 PM »
Thanks so much for the link.  Why would yeast assasin dry up my milk?  Is it also unsafe for pregnancy?  I think I'm going to take to eating lots of figs and feeding them to my family too.  Ugh.  At least I really like figs!

Offline carolinachic

• Adept
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2007, 01:23:57 PM »
I was wondering what I could do about keeping my children from getting parasites or getting rid of parasites, since we have a dog and a few cats. They're outside, unless its freezing at night. I'm paranoid actually of parasites, but I don't want to get rid of our pets. My children, as far as I know, have not had worms or anything, but I'm worried about them getting parasites from our animals.

Should I give them garlic everyday, once a week, or do you have any suggestions for keeping my kids clean from parasites? :)
I love my kids! Austin 9, Avery 8, Haleigh 6, and Genevieve 4!!!

Offline MamaChildress

• Adept
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2007, 05:12:37 AM »
I was wondering what I could do about keeping my children from getting parasites or getting rid of parasites, since we have a dog and a few cats. They're outside, unless its freezing at night. I'm paranoid actually of parasites, but I don't want to get rid of our pets. My children, as far as I know, have not had worms or anything, but I'm worried about them getting parasites from our animals.

Should I give them garlic everyday, once a week, or do you have any suggestions for keeping my kids clean from parasites? :)
BUMP..... anyone?
Blessings,
                             ~Janet~
                         ~MommyofTen~

Offline his.silly.wife

• Master
  • Psalm 100:5
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2007, 06:25:18 AM »

I grew up with animals...and here is what we did.  When were done playing outside and/or before meals, we washed our hands, up to our elbows if we were really dirty.  We used a bar of ivory soap.

Don't permit the children to suck on their hands when they are playing with animals or in the dirt.  Just follow general rules of cleanliness in your home, and you should be fine.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 06:27:49 AM by ps100vs5 »
Like NoGreaterJoy?  Sign up on fellowshipdirectory.com to meet others like you.

Offline steadygirl

• Adept
    • My church home page
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2007, 07:04:15 AM »
They brochure says to begin the treatment 2 days prior to full moon.  Does anyone know how important that is?  Will the treatment not be effective started at any other time.  Full moon was just 5 days ago and I don't feel like waiting a month to begin the treatment

It is the best time to worm because the worms reproduce around the full moon.

Offline joy b

• Adept
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2007, 05:42:46 PM »
Ok, I definitely want to do a parasite cleanse after reading about those crawling-out-at-night worms!   :o   I live on the mission field, and it isn't always easy to get somethings.  But I do have black walnut capsules.  Also wormwood and cloves.  Garlic is also plenteous.    Will this work?  How much should I take?  I can put the wormwood and cloves in capsules. 

Offline susieQ

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2007, 03:04:06 AM »
I am reading an interesting, detailed book by Hulda Regehr Clark, Ph.D, N.D. called The Cure for Cancers.  She gives this recipe for making Black Walnut Hull Extract (Water Based) :  Cover the Green balls (emphasis...GREEN)  in a 10 quart (non- metal) pot with cold tap water. ( Do not use bottles or purchased water she says, you could pollute it with isopropyl alcohol) Heat to boiling, covered. Turn off heat.  When cool, add vitamin C, cover with plastic wrap, and the lid. Let stand for 1 day.  Do not dilute. Pour into freezable containers. Refrigerate what you will use in two days and freeze the rest.  Add vitamin C after thawing or during refrigeration: 1tsp. per quart. Use about 8 tsp. a day.

Offline firecattx

• Adept
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2007, 12:46:20 PM »
We are trying to cleanse for parasites.  I ordered a special formula for my little ones but I am wondering if my 8 year old (80 lbs) and my 12 year old (120 lbs) can use Yeast Assassin. If so, do they have to swallow them (8 yo doesn't know how) or can these be taken some other way? How many capsules would they take a day? Also, I am still searching for a parasite cleanse product that I can take ( i am nursing). Everything seems to have black walnut/wormwood in it.  Any ideas?

Offline firecattx

• Adept
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2007, 05:49:34 PM »
bumping for any thoughts.... :)

Offline firecattx

• Adept
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2007, 04:14:41 AM »
still looking for answers ::)

Offline Mama_KK

• Learning
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2007, 04:48:20 AM »
Burning question - how do you know ???  And if my family and I are in rellatively good health do I even need to be concerned ???

I have been wondering this for quite some time.  Just finished reading through the posts on this topic.

Thanks - Kendra Kae  ;D

Offline Mama_KK

• Learning
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2007, 03:27:33 PM »
bump  :)

Offline herbs girl

• Master
« Reply #83 on: June 08, 2007, 07:06:58 AM »
Has anyone used Para-rid from Mountainmeadowherbs?  How often do you have to do it?  More than 2 months? Does it work well? I would appriciate hearing some experience.

I am scared to do a parasite cleanse.. :o  I dont want anything to be in me, but I dont really want to see anything that is well, um expelled :).   Its gross either way...not doing a parasite cleanse, and wondering if you have parasites, or doing a cleanse and seeing the parasites that were in your body!  How do I overcome my fears?

Offline lotsaboys

• Master
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2007, 09:17:58 AM »
Has anyone used Para-rid from Mountainmeadowherbs?  How often do you have to do it?  More than 2 months? Does it work well? I would appriciate hearing some experience.

I am scared to do a parasite cleanse.. :o  I dont want anything to be in me, but I dont really want to see anything that is well, um expelled :).   Its gross either way...not doing a parasite cleanse, and wondering if you have parasites, or doing a cleanse and seeing the parasites that were in your body!  How do I overcome my fears?

We used it once and don't know if it did any good cuz I didn't do any inspecting. :P

You take one treatment (1-3 droppersfull depending on age) 2 days before full moon and continue for 6 days. Then stop and wait til next full moon to repeat.

We did it because I had been reading quite a bit about parasites and just wanted to be sure. :-[ ::) :P I have their pamphlet with more info if you wanna come to my house and get it. :D hint, hint  ;) I'd be glad to mail it to ya, too.

Offline herbs girl

• Master
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2007, 10:05:56 AM »
Yeah, I have the pamphlet too,  :)  Thanks for telling me your experience with it.  Did you notice any difference in your childrens behaviour like were they more calm or not want sweets as much?

Yeah, were going to have to meet each other one of these days! Maybe meet at the park or something?   ;)

Offline BJ_BOBBI_JO

• Guru
  • I SEE YOU
    • BJ_BOBBI_JO blog
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2007, 10:49:03 AM »
How do yall with stand the weakness and sickness that comes with de-parasiting?

I have taken black walnut pills several times to kill the parasites and each time I get real weak and sick about 1 week after starting the pills. I mean real weak and unable to even clean house or take care of the kids. I always have to stop taking the pills which makes it to where the parasites dont get killed off.  I just cant take the sickness.

I was told that the weakness and sickness comes from the toxic after affects of the parasites dying off.

Offline lotsaboys

• Master
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2007, 12:36:43 PM »
I actually didn't take it myself because I was pg (or nursing, not sure which anymore) but I don't remember hubby or any of the kids acting any different than normal. Maybe they didn't have 'em very bad or we didn't get them killed off... :-\

Offline DHW

• Adept
« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2007, 02:02:47 PM »
There are several foods that you can use for parasites: garlic, thyme, sage, capsicum/cayenne, figs, pumpkin seeds, clove, pomegranate, acv, cranberry, pineapple.

Google "parasite garlic thyme" and you will get lots of links.

A sprinkle won't work.  You need to use these generously.  Of course, the little devils love sugar and starches, so the "whites" are a no-no. 

A clean colon is necessary - lots of fiber, lots of clean water, laxative herbs (moderately).

A once-a-year parasite cleanse is usually recommended, plus a cleanse after probably infestation (travel to a foreign country, playing in the barnyard, etc).

For problems with die-off, start slowly and build up.  Remember the weakest ones usually die first, so the longer you treat, the tougher the bugs that still remain.  (Same thing with bacteria.)

Offline bzymom

• Learning
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2007, 06:06:13 AM »
My 5yo has thrown up at bedtime 3 seperate times now.  She is fine all day, eats normal, then after she is in bed she will throw up very suddenly.  This has happened about every 7-10 days.  Does this sound like parasites?  We have an indoor dog and (out door of course! ) chickens.