Author Topic: Parasites & Cleanses  (Read 103943 times)

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
Re: Parasites & Cleanses
« Reply #150 on: July 06, 2011, 09:02:00 AM »
I would like to do a parasite cleanse for my family, but had a couple questions...
I'm thinking of doing either the yeast assassin or the para-rid from mountain meadow or both together. Does that sound ok, or should I only do one?
I have small children 3 1/2 and 18 months, how would I go about that for them? I know not to use Yeast Assassin with them, so what route should I take?
And last question: We own our own business and both work everyday but Sunday. Because we do biking and skiing, we have about 2 months a year that is off season-April and September. I have no idea what doing a parasite cleanse is like, so will it be ok to do while we're working or should I wait til a month we don't work so we can be home? If we can do it at work then I need a simple but just as effective cleanse, otherwise if we have to do it at home I might as well go all out....Any thoughts?

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2011, 12:26:44 PM »
Bump anyone. I would really like to get this soon if it's a good thing to do while working..I need some advice though before I take the plunge and buy it :)

Offline amandas5boys

• Adept
  • We are in the Lords Army. Yes Sir!

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
« Reply #153 on: July 15, 2011, 07:15:35 AM »
Thank you. I went ahead and got the Yeast Assassin and Tummy Tuneup. I just need to figure out what to do for my kids. What age can you use that brand for?

Offline amandas5boys

• Adept
  • We are in the Lords Army. Yes Sir!
« Reply #154 on: July 15, 2011, 09:18:25 AM »
I would use it for 2 yrs and up, but someone else might want to chime in here to what age is actually safe.

Offline wlwest

• Adept
« Reply #155 on: February 07, 2012, 01:24:15 PM »
Can someone tell me if you will always see parasites "come out" when doing a cleanse?  I'm doing the Para Rid Cleanse, this is the second month, I did it last month, although honestly I couldn't finish it, I did it for 4 days instead of 6.  But this time I'm determined to finish the 6 days, (I'm starting to get used to the nasty taste  :P )   but I haven't seen anything come out on either time, although I'm only on day 3, and I have been having terrible stomach aches and gas!

Just wondering if you have to see something to know that it's working.
Thanks
Wendy

Offline DHW

• Adept
« Reply #156 on: February 08, 2012, 06:58:57 AM »
Parasites can be microscopic, so you won't necessarily see anything.