Author Topic: Brenda Watson's H.O.P.E. Formula  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Eviesmom

• Adept
Brenda Watson's H.O.P.E. Formula
« on: June 04, 2007, 04:04:24 AM »
Good Morning,
I have been doing more and more natural health lifestyle changes for the past few months, gradually easy my husband into these ideas.  Last night he saw a program by Brenda Watson, regarding her Hope formula. He wants to buy the book and is really excited.  I am super excited because from my quick research it deals with High Fiber, Omega-3 oils, Probiotics, and Enzymes. However, not being able to find a lot about this I feel kind of protective over him as I don't want to invest in something not invest worthy. I am going to just let him lead us, but has anybody ever read her stuff before??
Thanks,
Heather

Offline Carey

• Learning
Re: Brenda Watson's H.O.P.E. Formula
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 04:40:02 AM »
Good Morning,
I have been doing more and more natural health lifestyle changes for the past few months, gradually easy my husband into these ideas.  Last night he saw a program by Brenda Watson, regarding her Hope formula. He wants to buy the book and is really excited.  I am super excited because from my quick research it deals with High Fiber, Omega-3 oils, Probiotics, and Enzymes. However, not being able to find a lot about this I feel kind of protective over him as I don't want to invest in something not invest worthy. I am going to just let him lead us, but has anybody ever read her stuff before??
Thanks,
Heather

We wanted to start her program too. I googled her book and found her website. On there, she gives enough info to get started without buying the book IMO. We found an enzyme formula at wal-mart like what she describes and vitacost has some inexpensive probiotics and safe omega oils. I'll just find ways to increase our fiber intake significantly on my own.
If you do decide to buy the book, amazon has it for 15$
The t.v. program is scheduled to air a few more times on our local station. if you go to your pbs station's website it has there schedule and watching her show again would probably be helpful.

Carey

YoopreMama

Re: Brenda Watson's H.O.P.E. Formula
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 08:00:14 AM »
I am super excited because from my quick research it deals with High Fiber, Omega-3 oils, Probiotics, and Enzymes.

Those 4 things are sure important and a good foundation for health, in my opinion.  I like the acronym--easy to remember...did I get my "hope" for health today?  :)

You can certainly get those outside of a specialized program/package...fiber and enzymes in the (raw) foods..probiotics in a multitude of lacto-fermented/cultured foods (homemade).