Author Topic: Toddler w/parasites - I feel like an awful mom!  (Read 61048 times)

Offline mommie

• Master
Re: Toddler w/parasites - I feel like an awful mom!
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2009, 09:38:05 AM »
I would say OJ w/ GSE 3x a day for everyone except the 11 month old. The bottle should have directions on the amount. I would also do whole grain toast (I don't know what part of AZ you live in, but off country club and southern Alpine Bakery sells day old whole grain bread for 50 cents to a dollar a loaf if you get there early enough! Also you can buy GSE buy the quart at AllHealthTrends.com for 50 bucks...55 w/ shipping and it brings it down to like 1.60 an oz!!! And takes forever to expire! I use it for cleaners, internal, etc. Anyways, I would do whole grain toast with fresh crushed garlic in coconut oil probably 3x a day too. As much fresh garlic as one can stand. My 3 and 4 year old can't do a whole clove! But the coconut oil helps cool down the spiciness...sometimes I'll put some honey on to. I'd shoot for 3 cloves a day...again NOT with the 11 month old. PLAIN yogurt or acidophilus is GREAT. I would give that to EVERYONE at LEAST 3x a day. Also I'd hand the raw pumpkin seeds out 3x a day as well (in between the meals of toast w/ OJ)
Why do you think everyone has them...what signs do you have?

Offline McAfeeFam

• Learning
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2009, 05:29:54 AM »
I'm afraid we live in a tiny town called Parker with no hope of a good bakery like that. We buy the bashas brand whole grain wheat berry bread 99% of the time.
We don't eat perfect but I do prepare all our meals from scratch and we don't eat out. We all eat salad w/ spinach and fruit along with our dinners. Maybe 1 soda every 1-2weeks.

The other day I am almost sure I saw a long thin white worm in the babies diaper. It's so hard to tell the child is like a human dust buster. He also gets up 3 or more times a night to nurse.
It got me to thinking about everybody's symptoms though. Our 2 year old has bouts of diarrhea every few days with no other symptoms and then will go away. It is also a full time job to keep clothes and shoes on her too.
Our 4 year old doesn't really have any noticeable symptoms. She does have a very large osteochondroma below her knee.
Our 8 year old grinds his teeth and is very restless at night. I sit in his room to nurse the baby so I see this every night.
Our 10 year old daughter is slightly overweight and has a pronounced stomach. She also seems to be restless at night and has trouble sleeping.
My husband and I tend to have the same problems. We have gained alot of weight over the last 10 years, pronounced stomach, irritable bowel type issues, gas, lots of stomach noises, itchiness in the nether regions that comes and goes. And an overall unhealthy feeling.
I don't know if that all points to parasites or not but it sure has me worried.

Thanks for your recommendations!

Offline mommie

• Master
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2009, 10:41:08 AM »
Hm. It could probably be a number of things. I don't know how you would get tested. Yeast could be one...anyone done antibiotics? I'm assuming you've never been on the pill? I would cut all refined sugar and make sure to eat natural sugar w/ proteins to stabalize it...cutting out excessive carbs would be good too...yeast, worms, etc love to feed on sugar!