Author Topic: Field Control Therapy (FCT) anyone???  (Read 8922 times)

Offline yoopermom2

• Learning
Field Control Therapy (FCT) anyone???
« on: July 14, 2007, 07:33:14 AM »
I'm going to see a lady who does this Field Control Therapy and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this or is familar with the testing, etc.

I spoke to her on the phone and it sounds right, just looking for more personal experiences.

Thanks for any info!   :)

The website is:  www.yurkovsky.com

I'm going to see her as part of an overall healthy lifestyle change.  I'm more concerned about prevention than waiting till there's a problem...  I have no real issues to address (praise God) except when she mentioned mercury fillings I knew I was busted ;D  She'll suggest having those taken out properly, etc.

Chris & Kelly with Jake 13, Hannah 12,
Emma 9, Daba 7, Nora 6, Tarike 3, Dade 2

SagorFamily1611

Re: Field Control Therapy (FCT) anyone???
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 09:02:58 AM »
Have you gone yet? I would like to har more about it as it sounds, itneresting.

Offline dezzyf

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 04:08:34 PM »
Hi,
I am actually searching for any information about Field Control Therapy as well.  I have had a few severe food allergies my entire life (I am now 27).  I have lost almost 15 pounds in the last year (without trying), and I only weighed about 125 lbs to begin with (height:5'5).  I also have had stomach problems for at least 5 or more years.  I have been extremely exhausted, and not doing anything out of the ordinary to make me that way.  My Grandmother had Celiac Disease (which was a result of a wheat allergy she was unaware of).  She had a lot of similar symptoms, so I figured maybe that was the problem.  About 4 years ago, I suggested getting checked for this disease, but the results did not show enough evidence to conclude that I had it.  Since then, I have been feeling worse and worse.  A few months ago, I suggested going to an allergist to be tested.  According to the results, I am now allergic to a whole lot more...wheat being the worst.  I have been scrambling to figure out what I can eat, and now continue to lose weight, probably because I am so limited with food now. 

A friend of mine actually had gone to see Dr. Yurkovsky (the founder of Field Control Therapy).  He had a milk allergy for most of his life.  Through Field Control Therapy, he found that my friend had a slight bladder infection for most of his life.  He treated him with natural remedies, and can now drink a gallon of milk with no problems. 

I know that you said you are going for preventative reasons, but I think it is a wonderful idea.  I am actually going to see Dr. Yurkovsky on January 22nd.  I will let you know how I make out.  (sorry for the long posting, but it's hard to explain in just a few words).  Thanks for taking the time to read my response.  :)

Offline yoopermom2

• Learning
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 04:57:22 PM »
My experience was interesting to say the least.  I have to admit that most of the time I was laying on that table, with this lady touching something on my feet and me holding some metal rod, I was thinking "this is wacko."  I knew the lady so we had a nice conversation and I went away with a week long regimen of homeopathic drops.  I took them all and noticed no difference in anything.  I understand that some things could have changed and I may never know or completely understand why, but I will not be going back. 

I'm not a good "case study" though because I didn't have any known issue to begin with for resolve.  I went more out of curiosity and my own "research" on it and that was my experience.

I also have a hard time beliving that those little drops will "cure it" whatever "it" is.  I'm a big believer in food, herbs and, more recently, garlic in treating myself and family with illness and overall good health.  It's not the easiest route but we're running the good race anyway. :)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 05:00:44 PM by yoopermom2 »
Chris & Kelly with Jake 13, Hannah 12,
Emma 9, Daba 7, Nora 6, Tarike 3, Dade 2

Offline ferrarak

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 04:00:24 PM »
I know it was a year ago, but I was wondering how you made out after seeing Dr. Yukovsky