Author Topic: A question about bones.  (Read 1121 times)

Offline railroaderswife

• Adept
A question about bones.
« on: April 23, 2007, 10:00:52 AM »
There is a boy (19) that has a split heel bone. The Dr's have told him that there is nothing they can do about it and it probably will never heal. He is in excruciating pain and can hardly walk without a cane. All he can see now are his dreams of being a police officer going down the drain. I know that there has to be some bone-mending herbs out there. What are they? He and his family are willing to try anything. If he can't heal, he at least wants to be free of pain. I found out about this at Church last night and I told them I would try to have some info by Wed Night. Thanks in advance for your input.
Wife to Glenn and Mama to 4 (so far) rambunctious (just sometimes) kids.

Offline herbalmom

• Guru
Re: A question about bones.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 10:14:41 AM »
There is a boy (19) that has a split heel bone. The Dr's have told him that there is nothing they can do about it and it probably will never heal. He is in excruciating pain and can hardly walk without a cane. All he can see now are his dreams of being a police officer going down the drain. I know that there has to be some bone-mending herbs out there. What are they? He and his family are willing to try anything. If he can't heal, he at least wants to be free of pain. I found out about this at Church last night and I told them I would try to have some info by Wed Night. Thanks in advance for your input.

Comfrey is the #1 herb for healing broken bones. Here's the thread on broken bones:

Broken Bones: Natural Healing and Pain Relief

HTH Blessings ~herbalmom