Author Topic: Tummy Tune-Up and Kids  (Read 1154 times)

Offline its_me518

• Adept
  • Check out GenuineAid.com for Natural Health info.
    • Natural Health Blog
Tummy Tune-Up and Kids
« on: April 10, 2007, 11:55:10 AM »
Hi! I have a question. We just got our order of SuperMom, SuperDad, and Tummy Tune-Up... I was wondering if it is safe to give TTU to our 1 month old. He seems to have pretty bad gas, and spits up a lot of milk... sometimes it seems like he throws up all the breastmilk... This is how it is with all of my newborns, so I'm wondering if this would help. What do you think? And how much should I give him? Thanks so much in advance!
http://www.GenuineAid.com is the Natural Health Blog for Nutrients and Benefits of Fruits, Vegetables, Berries, Nuts, Meats, Dairy, Herbs, and other Foods.

Offline lotsagirls

• Adept
Re: Tummy Tune-Up and Kids
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 12:26:38 PM »
I gave it to my infant from the beginning.  I just opened up a capsule and sprinkled some of the powder into her mouth.  It really seemed to help.  I would also sprinkle some on my breast before nursing her.  It seemed to work better than gas drops.
Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.  Psalm 127:3

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
Re: Tummy Tune-Up and Kids
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 05:34:33 PM »
hi all--just wondering if one Acidopholis Blast is too much for a child each day?  i have been giving it to all my kids to keep them from getting sick among other things.  today my 6 yo. said she has had really loose poops the last few days.  wondering if it's just her way of not getting the vomiting that 2 of my kids had, or if it's too much TTU.  her diet has been pretty normal and i've been giving it for a few moths i think like this.  they also take threelac.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."