Author Topic: I'm Ready to Cleanse: Where Do I Start?  (Read 28631 times)

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
Re: I'm Ready to Cleanse: Where Do I Start?
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2008, 05:46:50 AM »
Is it possible to cleanse your body/colon/GI tract/etc without having to buy expensive pills or supplements?  If so, how?  Would a simple fast, or water-only fast, or juice-only fast, do the trick?  If so, for how long?  Is cleansing basically the same thing as fasting? 
I think it would depend on the results you are looking for.  There are cleanses for parasites, yeast, plaque or just general digestion.  Parasites and yeast could be done with natural foods which are anti-parasitic and anti-fungal, but for the plaque you would need good sources of fiber.  The store-bought cleanses usually have a blend of many types of fiber/laxatives and things that will loosen plaque from the GI lining and move it through.  For just general digestion, you could probably do water or juice fasting.  Again, it really depends on what you hope to accomplish.  There are several threads throughout the forum and once the search engine is reset, you should be able to find just about anything you might be looking for.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline khix

• Master
  • Forever changed, forever Yours!
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2008, 05:53:17 AM »
I saw colon cleanse supplement at walmart the other day (it was only $7!).  I was wondering if any of you had any opinions on it.  It is called Body Gold Colon Clenz.  It has:  potassium, cascara sagrada bark, senna leaf, chinese rhubarb root, black walnut hull, aloe vera leaf, oregon grape root, yellow dock root, valerian root, slippery elm bark, also - cellulose capsule, magnesium stearate, & silica.

Does this sound like something good?
Save $5 on your first order at www.iHerb.com!  Use referral code HIC104.

www.campaignforliberty.com

Offline khix

• Master
  • Forever changed, forever Yours!
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2008, 06:00:29 AM »
I saw colon cleanse supplement at walmart the other day (it was only $7!).  I was wondering if any of you had any opinions on it.  It is called Body Gold Colon Clenz.  It has:  potassium, cascara sagrada bark, senna leaf, chinese rhubarb root, black walnut hull, aloe vera leaf, oregon grape root, yellow dock root, valerian root, slippery elm bark, also - cellulose capsule, magnesium stearate, & silica.

Does this sound like something good?

Anyone?
Save $5 on your first order at www.iHerb.com!  Use referral code HIC104.

www.campaignforliberty.com

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2009, 06:44:13 PM »
I am sorry if I have put a lot of things here that don't belong. I am mainly asking about the banana in a juicing diet.?
http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,3973.0.html
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline petrimama

• Master
    • My blog...
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2009, 04:39:36 PM »
I am nursing but I feel like I need to fast for spiritual reasons.  Is there any way I can do this without releasing all of the toxins into my breastmilk?

I have been pregnant, nursing or both without a break for 9 years, so I don't want to wait until I'm done.
~L

Offline guysgal

• Learning
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2009, 07:50:42 AM »
I ordered the Yeast Assassin and was planning to start the yeast cleanse right away. A friend suggested that I do the Dr Natura cleanse first. I went ahead and ordered a 3 month supply of Colonix.

My question is, should I do the Colonix first, followed up by the Yeast Assassin or should I do them at the same time?

Any thoughts?
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Pr 3:6

Offline guysgal

• Learning
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2009, 08:19:27 AM »
I ordered the Yeast Assassin and was planning to start the yeast cleanse right away. A friend suggested that I do the Dr Natura cleanse first. I went ahead and ordered a 3 month supply of Colonix.

My question is, should I do the Colonix first, followed up by the Yeast Assassin or should I do them at the same time?

Any thoughts?

Bump in hopes of getting some opinions.  :)
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Pr 3:6

Offline boysmama

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2009, 03:30:56 PM »
Ok, I'll give my opinion. Use the colonix until you are sure your bowels are emptying quickly and efficiently. Also start the water cure. The salt is important to make sure you are getting hydration and flushing at the cellular level.

If your elimination systems are functioning properly you will have fewer unpleasant side effects from a yeast cleanse. You can keep using the colonix at different time of day from the yeast assassin.

Offline iluvphil

• Adept
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2009, 10:42:30 AM »
 I would really like to do the Master Cleanse. I don't think I'll do the full ten days just because I've never done anything like this before; I think I'll just try five days for now. But I'm concerned because I really do NOT want to lose weight while on this cleanse. I'm already thin; have always been. And if I lost 10 lbs, I would look sickly. Should I perhaps not do the cleanse?? I do know that I'm full of toxins and would benefit greatly from doing the cleanse; I'm just a little freaked out about losing weight.
  Also, this is probably going to sound like a silly question, but in what ways exactly does this cleanse benefit us? What I mean is, is this sort of an all-in-one cleanse? Does it clean our liver, kidneys, and colon all in one shot?
  If someone would be able to answer my questions i would feel so much better!  ~Lori