Author Topic: how the kids should take Bee Strong and Bee Immune  (Read 2148 times)

Offline NewYorker

• Learning
how the kids should take Bee Strong and Bee Immune
« on: March 06, 2007, 10:59:21 AM »
I am interested in trying out bee immune for my entire family.  We adults can take the capsules, but for the kids who does not like to swallow, how can they take it?  Could I open the capsule and mix the powder with water?
How about 18 months old baby?  Can she take it also?  I  probably will not give them this supplement every day, only when I notice their immune system is down. 

How about Bee Strong?  Is this meant to take it daily forever, if I want to?  and again for the kids, should they take the powder mixed with water? 
Does anybody know? 

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
Re: how the kids should take Bee Strong and Bee Immune
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 05:21:30 PM »
I'm curious about this also.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline healthnut

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 10:38:11 PM »
Bumpity Bump Bump Bump  :D

Offline likemanywaters

• Adept
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 02:20:54 AM »
Bee Immune is very STRONG tasting mixed in food. I could hardly find stuff to mix it with to disguise the flavor. But definitely worth a try if they're sick.  I've given both that and Bee Strong to my 2.5 yo mixed in his food. But the Bee propolis is definitely powerful. Probably why it's so great for the immune system. Bee Strong taste great and I'd often mix it with a little honey or just in his food.  At my health food store I found chewable licorice and bee propolis tabs, supposed to be for acid reflux and reparing the lining of the stomach (called DGL), and my son will chew those up if he has to. Still kind of strong, but there is also not as much bee propolis in them as there is in Bee Immune.
And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

-Ezekiel 43:2

Offline seeker

• Adept
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 04:00:11 AM »
I am interested in trying out bee immune for my entire family.  We adults can take the capsules, but for the kids who does not like to swallow, how can they take it?  Could I open the capsule and mix the powder with water?
How about 18 months old baby?  Can she take it also?  I  probably will not give them this supplement every day, only when I notice their immune system is down.

I open the Bee Immune capsules and mix the powder with applesauce or yogurt. Just as likemanywaters said, though, it is VERY strong and hard to mask.  :P  I have also used the same method with the Bee Strong, but have also dropped this powder directly into a child's mouth. He said it didn't taste that bad. I have never tried either of these on a child of 18 months, so I can't help you there. Hope the rest helps.

Offline NewYorker

• Learning
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 10:57:56 AM »
Thank you for the response.  I also got the email from Beeyoutiful.com and she said almost same thing as the other has said here. She mentioned about being careful to give either one of supplements to even 1 year-old and older child.  Bee Immune is not for daily use, so if I want to give either one of supplements, try it first with small small small amount so that I can make sure the child does not develop bee allergy.  I am glad to know that Bee Strong does not taste that bad.  I think I am going to order Bee Strong first and how it goes.  I've been very tired these days, so I hope it gives me a boost!  Thanks.