Author Topic: Reliv for Hirschsprung's Disease  (Read 6644 times)

Offline mandi

• Learning
    • Whiterose423
Reliv for Hirschsprung's Disease
« on: March 30, 2006, 11:58:07 AM »
My son Zander was born with a condition called Hirschsprung's disease (HD) and had a portion of his colon removed at two weeks of age.  When he was around a year old, he was struggling with lack of appetite, diarrhea, occasional vomiting, irritability, lack of energy, excessive sleeping and a terribly painful rash on his bottom that blistered and bled – his abnormally foul-smelling stools were literally eating the flesh on his tender skin.  We couldn’t use wet wipes because it was far too painful, so we put him in the bathtub after every diaper change and sprayed his bottom with warm water, but even that was painful.  He was a trooper and steeled himself against the inevitable pain and tensed his little body as we washed him off, whimpering.  It broke my heart and life was exceptionally stressful for us.

We were told that he would have to be put on antibiotics indefinitely and the surgeons wanted to do a procedure that would put him at some risk for cell and tissue damage. 

At this time I’d begun to see results with a product called Reliv and decided to give it to my boy.  Within two weeks he was improving better than he’d improved after two previous rounds of antibiotics.  Things only improved further from that point on until today at two years old, Zander has no symptoms whatsoever of his disease.  Many Hirschsprung’s children are not this lucky and some have problems into their teen years and a few struggle with issues into their adult life.  Here's a link to a forum where HD parents share their struggles, in case you are interested: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Hirschsprungs_Disease/messages

My own results include:
  • Increased energy and more productive hours to my day.  No afternoon lull.  Can function even after a poor night's sleep.
    Increased focus and comprehension.  "No more brain fog."
    No more nighttime leg cramps.
    No more excessive hair loss.  (Once a hairstylist was combing my hair and commented that I was losing a lot of hair.  Then she asked, “Do you want me to stop combing it?”
    Strong fingernails.
    No more sweet or carbohydrate cravings.
    No more hand trembling.  [This always made my father nervous, especially when I was cutting his hair!]
    No more edema.
    No more acne, my scars are fading and my skin in nearly smooth. 
    No more wild weight fluctuations.   
    No more morning back and neck pain/stiffness. [And I though it was the mattress!]
    No more oily, flaky scalp.
    Greatly decreased occurrences of depression/rage.  [I’m not afraid of myself anymore!]
    1/3 reduction in toenail yellowing to date.
    I used Reliv as a prenatal and my third trimester was the most comfortable of all because I started using ProVantage which nearly eliminated the pelvic pain and body aches I’d been experiencing.  My labor was great and I only had a back pain at the very end even though she was in the posterior (sunny-side-up) position.  My son was also posterior and I suffered terribly with back labor as a result -- no Reliv with him.

At first I thought that my family and friends just seeing how great Zander and I are doing would be enough to get them to try the products for themselves, but everyone thought, "Oh, well it won't work for ME."  Finally I realized that I needed to be able to educate people on the products to show them how different and unmatched in quality they are to any other nutritional product available in the world and decided to join the Reliv business.  Now I'm sharing Reliv with everyone I know and BOY are they thanking me! 

I hope you'll consider getting more information about Reliv's [patented!  Look at your nutritional product ... is yours unique enough to be granted a US Government patent?] products because it could make all the difference in your or your loved ones' health and quality of life.

Mandi Lowery, Independent Reliv Distributor
mandi@intergate.com

Disclaimer:  Relìv products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Relìv offers its products strictly as dietary or nutritional supplements. Personal testimonials reflect individual experiences of Relìv Independent Distributors and your results may vary.    [/color]
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 03:12:10 PM by healthybratt »

Offline StephTallent

• Adept
    • Beeyoutiful
Re: Reliv for Hirschsprung's Disease
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 07:15:27 PM »
I have used Reliv products in the past and they are truly amazing.  :)  However, affording all that my reliv representative recommended I take was impossible!  :-[

Taking Reliv for the 4 months that I was able to afford it did help me along the road to better health.  My Mom was involved in a near fatal wreck last year and has been heavily taking reliv to assist in her recovery.  Dr.'s have marvelled all along the way at how rapidly she is recovering from her extensive injuries and surgeries.  So glad you have been able to find something that has so radically helped you and your son!!  :D
Do not become so focused on where you are, and the destination you forget from whence you came. Concentrate not on what is to be attained so that you forget to extend encouragement, love and help to those behind.

Offline mandi

• Learning
    • Whiterose423
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 04:17:54 PM »
I have used Reliv products in the past and they are truly amazing.  :)  However, affording all that my reliv representative recommended I take was impossible!  :-[

Taking Reliv for the 4 months that I was able to afford it did help me along the road to better health.  My Mom was involved in a near fatal wreck last year and has been heavily taking reliv to assist in her recovery.  Dr.'s have marvelled all along the way at how rapidly she is recovering from her extensive injuries and surgeries.  So glad you have been able to find something that has so radically helped you and your son!!  :D

I'm so gald to hear of you mother's positive recovery and your own great experiences!  To me, I didn't know it was possible to feel so good and there's no price I can put on having my boy by healthy.  Health is priceless and I'm so thankful to the friend from Oregon that introduced me to Reliv.  No one could take this away from me!!

I hope you can find away to keep it up.  Looking at the business with your Reliv distributor would be worth considering because you can get it to pay for your product in a way and help others while you're at it!

~mandi

Offline homeschooltheheart

• Adept
    • The VBS Express
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 02:29:52 AM »
I am interested in knowing the cost of the product.  I've read a little on the product and see that it may be a help to my mom.  She has Fibromyalgia.  Also, which product to use.  Would the one for joints be beneficial or is there something else?

Offline mandi

• Learning
    • Whiterose423
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 06:25:42 AM »
I've been trying for the last ten minutes to find the user agreement for this site and can't.  I rememeber that I'm pretty limited as to what I can post about a product, though, so I think it would be best for me to talk to you directly if you're interested in Reliv. 

I don't want to get kicked off this board because there is a lot of other interesting information here!

My email is mandi@intergate.com.

~mandi

Offline Gabriel Anast

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 08:22:32 AM »
Yes, please talk about sales off list, but pitching the product here is fine... basically you just need to tell us that the business type is MLM/network marketing, and that you are in fact a distributor. So, you're fine.

More info on what the product actually is (ingredients) and how it seems to work would be interesting.

Many people claim one of the Reliv products is good for ADHD which is great. Anything to take the place of Ritilan. Here is a good link for other ADHD issues:

http://www.healthyplace.com/Communities/ADD/simon/natrem.htm

--gabe

Offline mandi

• Learning
    • Whiterose423
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 01:53:00 AM »
Oh, thanks, Gabe.

I didn't understand the sentence, "please talk about sales off list."  I'm thinking there must have been a typo in there but I couldn't figure out which word and coudn't get it to make sense in my mind.  Could you repeat/rephrase that question/statement for me, please?

Here are links to view the labels on the flagship products on which over 95% of people get results when taken together (the others have greater nutritional needs that require additional product):

RelivClassic: http://www.reliv.com/docs/nutritionals/USclassic.pdf
Innergize: http://www.reliv.com/docs/nutritionals/USinnergizelemon.pdf

Yes, Reliv is wonderful for ADHD as well.

As far as how the products work, this could get lengthy.  The science is incredibe!  Drop me an email and I can send some attachments.

The gist of it is BALANCE.  You know how vitamin D and calcium work together?  Well the inventor of Reliv, Dr. Theodore Kalogris, looked at the relationship of dozens of ingredients and how they work together synergistically and after eight years and testing over 850 different formulas on himself he came up with what's now called Reliv Classic.  He lived by the principle his father instilled in him that, "One should be ashamed to die unless he first scores a victory for mankind."  Reliv is Dr. Kalogris' victory, OUR victory, our saving grace with regard to health. 

Also, here are some links to more information:

This explains how superior Reliv's quality control is, plus this particular article is several years old and Reliv has made even more significant enhancements since it was published: http://www.reliv.com/us/inside/articles/perfectblend.htm

This is about some of the current scientists involved: http://www.reliv.com/us/inside/sabtable.html

This is somewhat long, but extremely interesting with regards to Reliv's history:
http://www.reliv.com/us/inside/companytable.html

Anyone can call me with questions if they wish.  I type slowly and much prefer the phone for time's sake. 

~mandi *PM me for phone number*

PS It's really great to be able to talk to others who had the same health concerns and hear real stories from the mouths of real people who care so much that they are willing to share their stories again and again without being compensated for their time.  I have quite a bank of phone numbers of people who used to suffer with just about any problem.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 05:10:25 AM by mandi »