Author Topic: Problems with Lemonade Cleanse  (Read 4026 times)

Offline cellogurl

• Wide Eyed
Problems with Lemonade Cleanse
« on: April 19, 2006, 04:38:16 AM »
Okay, I know I'm not doing this the right way....I don't know how to start a new question.  Very sorry!  I tried the lemonade cleanse and failed miserably.  By the end of the first day, I was so weak, and sick to my stomach that I had to stop.  I tried the lemonade every time I got hungry, but it just didn't seem to do anything.  Any suggestions?

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 05:04:47 AM »
I tried the lemonade cleanse and failed miserably.
maybe you should start by eliminating only sugar for a week or two and then try the cleanse.  I have been sugar free for 13 days -- I've been weak, tired, sick, itchy and you name it, but I'm getting better and I'm trying to psych myself up for the cleanse this weekend.

also make sure you don't have any problems with blood sugar.  if you do, I believe sugar elimination would not be a problem for diabetes, but for hypoglycemia(low blood sugar), this may be another issue - talk to your doctor.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 05:06:52 AM »
Okay, I know I'm not doing this the right way....I don't know how to start a new question.

Check this thread for that info ;)
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline Helen

• Adept
    • personal blog
Re: Problems with Lemonade Cleanse
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 02:08:06 PM »
ladies please be careful with this cleanse, a guy did this cleanse that my mom knows and he got hungry and ate a candy bar,       (during the last part of the cleanse) anyway it killed him.

Offline healthyinOhio

• Guru
  • Happily Married for 12 years and proud mama of 2.
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 03:07:54 PM »
Wow!  Something that I have never heard of before.  Lemonade cleanse?  What exactly is this?  Who has tried this and what are the details.  This is interesting, and what in the world is anyone breaking any kind of fast WITH A CANDY BAR!!! :)  Not smart, dude!

Offline Helen

• Adept
    • personal blog
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 02:43:04 AM »
I know........ he found out it was stupid anyway.................