Author Topic: Benefits of Red Tea  (Read 2710 times)

Offline natural

• Adept
Benefits of Red Tea
« on: May 11, 2006, 06:08:27 AM »
Hi all, i just wanted to share the benefits of Red Tea.

I don't like anything with Caffine (makes me loopy--loopier, I mean). So when I went to my health food store I was thrilled to find a tea with the same benefits as green tea.

Like green tea, red tea is loaded with polyphenols & flavonoids (these protect the body from free radicals which suck the life out of healthy cells). Also red tea packs your diet with antioxidants which boosts the quality of life hugely.

Red Tea (Rooibos) is found in South Africa. It is Caffine Free.

The Republic of tea is a brand that I have found at my health food store.

You can read more about it at RepublicofTea.com

They offer different flavors, one of my favorites is Good Hope Vanilla (Vanilla Bean with a hint of Cream ) Yum...You could even drink it cold since the summer is here.

--Sandra
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 07:50:40 AM by healthybratt »
4 yo Maciah: Mamma I am scared the wind is howling.
Me: Go to sleep Jesus will protect you.
4 yo Maciah: (stretching his chin to chest) But, but I can't see Jesus my head can't reach into my heart.

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
Re: Benefits of Red Tea
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 05:07:54 AM »
hi Sandra!  one i like is Redbush Chai by Yogi Tea.  it is caffiene free and has Redbush, Cardamom seed, Cinnamon Bark, Ginger root, Organic clove bud and stevia leaf.  i like that i can get 2 or 3 cups of tea out of one teabag, cuz this redbush stuff isn't cheap!   :D
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline natural

• Adept
Re: Benefits of Red Tea
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 06:11:12 AM »
Yum, that sounds delicious. I think tea is a great way to hydrate, replenish and clean our systems on a daily basis.

Dr. Richard Schultze offers some really strong teas that are POWERFUL in their detoxing.

If you want to learn more about them you can find out about them at www.herbdoc.com or you can call for newsletters and free catalog 1800 (herbdoc).

warning he is not a Christian, though he does mention God...but He is good!
4 yo Maciah: Mamma I am scared the wind is howling.
Me: Go to sleep Jesus will protect you.
4 yo Maciah: (stretching his chin to chest) But, but I can't see Jesus my head can't reach into my heart.