Author Topic: Trichoepithelioma  (Read 5418 times)

Offline Charis

• Adept
Trichoepithelioma
« on: April 05, 2006, 10:15:33 AM »
I have two of these trichoepitheliomas on my face. They are pretty much skin colored but raised. Not terribly noticable. Has anyone ever heard of them or had them? My derm. said I could have them surgically removed but the scar would look worse. I thought I might try the neem product on them. I got the first one on my cheek when I was @ 12. It's grown a little. It's about the size of a circle punched out with a hole puncher. The second is about half that size and is on the side of my nose. People always think the one on my cheek is a tear until they look close. Here is a link with the details if you want to look and see if you know what I should do. Mine looks exactly like the second picture.

http://www.dermnetnz.org/lesions/trichoepithelioma.html
"Momma can I have some fruit? I think my body needs some vitamin C." -Madelyn 5

Offline ForeverGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • BoogBug
    • WellTellMe
Re: Trichoepithelioma
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 10:34:26 AM »
Woah - that word is a mile long! How did you ever learn to spell it??? ;)

I am not researched in this area - at all. However, trying the neem does sound like a good idea - and since it can only improve your skin - why not?

Also, we have used clove oil for fungus and bacterial skin problems with very fast results. I think I'd try that as well. Cancer/tumor cells can be fungus related, I believe, but I don't know if this particular form is related to fungus. 

I would LOVE to know your results!!!  :)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 10:39:36 AM by BeeyoutifulGirl »
Honey Sunny in complete exasperation:
"JOE!!! You DOUGHNUT COCONUT COCONUT COCONUT!!!"

Offline mishy

• Master
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 09:03:57 PM »
You have mentioned both clove oil and cinnamon oil.  Can I make these with olive oil and the ground up spice?  Or do you buy it?  I am hoping you make it....that would be easier for me. :) 

Offline Charis

• Adept
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 03:00:33 AM »
Mishy do you have these too?
"Momma can I have some fruit? I think my body needs some vitamin C." -Madelyn 5

Offline mishy

• Master
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 07:12:28 AM »
No but my husband has ringworm or some kind of fungus stuff on his neck and scalp that I would like to try the clove oil on. 

Offline ForeverGirl

• Global Moderator
  • Master
  • BoogBug
    • WellTellMe
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 07:21:28 AM »
You buy the oils at a health food store. It is a pure, expressed oil. Cinnamon oil can burn, though. Be careful. If you do get some on tender skin, just use a baby wipe to clean it off.

I had some "fungus stuff" on my neck and scalp at one time. I mixed a few drops of pure neem oil with a couple tablespoons of olive oil and rubbed it in every night for three or four days. It has never come back. The neem stinks though - unless it has been processed and mixed with other herbs.

We are in the process of getting our neem stuff (doesn't stink). I'm hoping it will be available on beeyoutiful in a few weeks. Until then, you can get pure neem oil here:

http://www.bytheplanet.com/Neem/Catalog/catalogneemoil.htm?URL=www.theneemcompany.com

Honey Sunny in complete exasperation:
"JOE!!! You DOUGHNUT COCONUT COCONUT COCONUT!!!"

Offline Youthful One

• Adept
    • Stayin' Home and Lovin' It!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006, 09:43:33 PM »
No but my husband has ringworm or some kind of fungus stuff on his neck and scalp that I would like to try the clove oil on. 

Mishy-
Have you ever heard of Melaleuca?  It is a company that carries a huge line of products featuring a very pure grade of Tea Tree oil (Melaleuca oil).  This Melaleuca oil is well documented to take care of ringworm and many other fungi and bacteria.  It's really fantastic stuff.

We've used it for toe fungus, infected cuts, deeply infected bed sores, ear infections, burns, and always had amazing results.

It may be that you can buy tea tree oil at a local health store and it will work too.  I don't know for sure.  I'm a faithful customer of Melaleuca myself, and I'm only familiar with their quality.

You can order it directly from the company at:  www.melaleuca.com - they have it in oil form and also in a gel form that makes it great for topical application.

(I'm not a distributor, but I do get credit if you wanted to 'join' and get their member's discounts.  The (PC) prices on the website are for members.)
Stayin' Home and Lovin' It!

"... it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart."  ~ John Bunyan

Offline mishy

• Master
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 09:47:16 PM »
Thanks!
I have some tea tree oil and I'll have to try it out.