Author Topic: Garden of Life products  (Read 46790 times)

Offline morningglory

• Adept
Re: Garden of Life products
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2009, 07:00:01 AM »
I have to praise the Garden of Life Raw Prenatal blend.  I've had mono, several taxing miscarriages with hemmoraging, anxiety attacks, you name it, and have been exhausted for the past few years.  The vitamins make SUCH a difference.  I was also taking the B-complex at first, and I had to remember to take them earlier in the day, or I had so much energy that I couldn't sleep!  They can be pricey, but I buy fewer things because the vitamins do a fantastic job of covering so many.  It is the first time in years that I feel like I can get through a day without crashing or becoming so overwhelmed that I want to bury myself in a hole.

Offline Mrs.Visser

• The Mrs. Visser!!
  • Adept
  • Learn & Live Well!!
    • Growing Up Herbal
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2009, 09:06:42 AM »
I love GOL vitamins! I've taken them throughout both my pregnancies. This pregnancy I've been taking the RAW Women's, but I just reorded and got the RAW Prenatal. I can't wait to get them. GOL RAW vitamins have all the needed vitamins, herbs, probiotics, and digestive enzymes all in one. I think that's great...although I do take their probiotics as extras. I don't know if you can ever have enough. Anyway, I order my vits. from www.win-edge.com because they are the cheapest I've ever found them for and the people are so nice.

Offline boysmama

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2009, 09:17:56 AM »
www.luckyvitamin.com is also competitive on GOL pricing. They always match or fall below anywhere else and shipping on $50 or more of GOL product is free. Shipping on $100 or more order of anything off the website also ships free.

Offline RB

• Adept
« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2010, 02:24:31 PM »
RB, (from question in another thread) I just started Garden of Life multivits 6 weeks ago to finish prepping for a future pregnancy.  :) I am impressed. My body can NOT handle most multivits, especially "laboratory" B vits. Even Supermoms did not work well. I have tried kelp and spirulina instead of a multivit, but didn't get what I was looking for. Garden of Life Raw Code Women's and B complex are what I have right now. I'm using just what I need to feel a difference which was 1/2 a dose at the beginning and now 1 B capsule/ two multi per day. I watch urine color as well as how I feel. A stressful day and I can tell I use more of the Bs than usual.  ;)
In addition to this I take ionic magnesium, a low dose of iodine, and cod liver oil. Some days I take zinc picolinate and a vit C supplement. Our diet is already high in cultured, fermented, and sprouted foods, whole foods, seeds, and nuts, etc, etc.  :)
I just saw this post.  Thanks for sharing, so encouraging to hear you can take the raw vitamins! 
Blessings,
  RB
Whatsoever things are lovely ...think on these things.  Phil. 4:8