Author Topic: Estrogen Dominance & Other Hormone Imbances: Causes & Cures  (Read 131254 times)

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
Re: Estrogen Dominance & Other Hormone Imbances: Causes & Cures
« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2009, 11:43:48 AM »
On the thyroid thread at the end of it (most recent posts) someone talks about not using Armour anymore as they've changed their formula.  She gave the name of another natural one that may or may not be cow.  You'll have to read up on it.  But it sounds like you might want to stay away from Armour now.  It's what I used but it has been many years so if the new reformulation that everyone is talking about is that bad you might want to avoid it.

patti
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline amy3js

• Master
« Reply #181 on: October 29, 2009, 03:09:34 PM »
Oh ok, thanks. That explains the confusion.  :)
You get what you get, what matters is what you do with it.

Offline tynnille

• Adept
« Reply #182 on: August 06, 2011, 03:53:24 AM »
Maybe you all can help me figure out which I am more dominant in.

1. My face looks wonderful when preggo with girls
2. My face breaks out when I am fertile (which seems counter-productive to me)
3. When I am preggo with boys my face is not wonderful.
4. My breakout are not all over just on my chin and around my nose.

I have a feeling I have too much progesterone or something instead of estrogen since I seem to do better when I am preggo with girls and at the beggininng of my cycle when estrogen is higher. Which would also ake sense why I get headaches when I drink my my herbal tea made with red raspberry and red clover since red clover is a natural estrogen aid.

Any thoughts?

Tennille

Offline amy3js

• Master
« Reply #183 on: August 06, 2011, 08:05:25 AM »
I know that I break out when I take additional progesterone, but then that is with the synthetic version, so I guess I'm not sure.  ???
You get what you get, what matters is what you do with it.

Offline wlwest

• Adept
« Reply #184 on: February 12, 2012, 12:51:13 PM »
I've been reading so much I feel like I have too much info!   :o  I just finished reading what your doctor won't tell you about premenopause, by Dr Lee, and I forget the other one, but anyway, for me it's just so hard to tell which hormone is out whack?  I was convinced a while ago that I had low estrogen because after realizing that most of my headaches came at the end of my period I looked it up and it said it's from low estrogen?  but, the book seem to really think progesterone cream works wonders.  My biggest reason for doing all this research is this dreaded bacterial vaginosis.  I have had it for 3 months now!  Wondering if I balance out hormones it will help with this?  After researching, I do know my adrenals are def. tired out.  I have cold hands and feet, (always had that) and my basal body temp is usually around 96 degrees. sometimes 97, low blood pressure too.  My insomnia is better since I've been drinking my tart cherry juice on a regular basis, helps headaches too. 
I have been under an extreme amount of stress especially in the last year, so I know that it contributes or causes alot of problems.  I'm trying to be calmer (with 4 kids, not easy! ::) )

Anyone have any opinions on that?  I know I should do a candida cleanse, should I try the diet changes and supplements before trying progesterone cream? 

Thanks,
Wendy