Author Topic: Beeyoutiful products & toddlers  (Read 3516 times)

Offline mommyoftwins

• Adept
Beeyoutiful products & toddlers
« on: October 20, 2006, 04:18:15 AM »
I have been reading up on what to give my 23 mo. old dd for eczema & possible food allergy (we think is causing the eczema & another rash on her trunk. Vitamin C, omega fats, calcium/mag, & probiotics were the major things to help these problems. I just recently purchased most of the Beeyoutiful products & was wondering what & how to give to her.

--Could she chew the Rosehip C?

--I have been putting another probiotic in smoothies (just opening capsule & pouring powder in). Can I do this with TTU?

--We are currently finishing a bottle of Udo's Oil Blend & have bought Beeyoutiful's Omega 369 & EPO. Can I just open these gels & put them in a drink or just on a spoon? They actually beg for the Udo's Oil now :P, so taste shouldn't be much of a problem. :D

I basically got everything except for Yeast Assasin, so if you have any other suggestions for other things to try, please do tell! I am still looking forward to a SuperKids formula!

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
Re: Beeyoutiful products & toddlers
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 05:09:31 AM »
--Could she chew the Rosehip C?
Maybe, but it's pretty sour.  I haven't tried this but you could could probably crush it and put it in orange juice.  This made C crystals a bit more tolerable when I used to take them.
--I have been putting another probiotic in smoothies (just opening capsule & pouring powder in). Can I do this with TTU?
Definately
--We are currently finishing a bottle of Udo's Oil Blend & have bought Beeyoutiful's Omega 369 & EPO. Can I just open these gels & put them in a drink or just on a spoon? They actually beg for the Udo's Oil now :P, so taste shouldn't be much of a problem. :D
I don't know for sure, but really don't see why not.
I basically got everything except for Yeast Assasin, so if you have any other suggestions for other things to try, please do tell! I am still looking forward to a SuperKids formula!
Check these threads for more ideas.
Candida Cleanse Without Supplements
Natural Antifungals
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 05:11:39 AM by healthybratt »
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline likemanywaters

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 07:29:52 AM »
Have your children been vaccinated?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 11:56:21 PM by likemanywaters »
And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

-Ezekiel 43:2

Offline mommyoftwins

• Adept
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 08:08:26 AM »
Have your children been vaccinated? Just curious, because my son has had eczema since he was 6 months (he's 27 months now). We are pretty sure it was the shots (Pediarix). I've posted under this topic about it. http://welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,1090.0.html  Similar things have helped him too, like probiotics & cod liver oil.

No shots as of yet. Most likely we will not, but still a possibility, I guess. :-\

Offline likemanywaters

• Adept
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 04:59:34 PM »
Just so you know, I found out my son's problems was not his shots (but they may have added to the problem), but a diet too high in Complex Carbohydrates & lacking in enough good fats. (Update: He was also lacking in calcium and minerals and enzyme-rich foods. We added raw milk plus citrus juice and other things, like antioxidants, that support the liver and he has majorly improved 01/08)  But after all the research I did, I'm still very glad we've decided to not get any more shots for our family. It seems that shots mess you up in the same way toxins leaking into your blood stream from your gut mess you up. They get labled as foreign particles by the body and sometimes the body ends up attacking itself, creating autoimmune disorders and the like.

I've been sprinkling TTU12 or 8 on my sons meals, along with a powdered plant enzymes capsule I got at the health food store to help him digest his food better. He takes cod liver oil strait too. I'm so blessed to not have a picky eater. He'll eat just about anything I can concoct for him. 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 03:58:46 PM by likemanywaters »
And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

Offline mommyoftwins

• Adept
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 10:05:38 AM »
likemanywaters,

Thank you for your post. I read your other one in the rash thread. I am very skeptical whether her rash is really from a milk allergy. She has had dairy products & no worsening of her skin. We use evco quite often, but haven't recently on her skin because of the possibility of the fungal-bacterial thing. I have been using almond oil to moisturize, but since you mentioned it, I think we'll try coconut oil again.

DH is at the health food store now to get some of the items you mentioned. Don't think we can get them all, but I looked them up & will probably get those most pertinent to her situation. Looks like Pau D'Arco (I like the idea of the liquid extract), enzymes, spirulina are what I'll have him get. We already have TTU original & Omega Balance. Would the cod liver oil be better? We do have some of that in the fridge, don't know how old it is, though. Thankfully, my girls will take just about anything I give them, too! :P

Offline likemanywaters

• Adept
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 04:59:47 PM »
The Plant Enzymes I put on his food is to help him digest his food properly.  I've noticed he has a problem with not chewing very much and I want him to be getting the proper nourishment from his foods. Perhaps he dosen't produce enough of the salivary and pancreatic enzyme amylase? And with my son I all the time notice recognizable chunks of dinner in his poo!  :P He is often constipated. His skin is a lot worse when he hasn't pooped enough.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 04:26:31 PM by likemanywaters »

Offline likemanywaters

• Adept
Enzyme Digestive
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 05:03:28 PM »
Hey!! You should check out Beeyoutiful's new products!! It seems that they are about to sell an excellent looking Enzyme supplement!!

Nevermind. It tastes terrible powdered on his food.  :P Maybe strait amylase & cellulase would not.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 12:06:06 AM by likemanywaters »

Offline likemanywaters

• Adept
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 12:08:47 AM by likemanywaters »