Author Topic: What's In the Water?: Finding the Best Source of Water  (Read 28042 times)

Offline Whiterock

• Jesus Knows Me, This I Love
  • Guru
  • Eph 6:16
    • Yarb d'Farb Knarb
Re: What's In the Water?: Finding the Best Source of Water
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2010, 07:05:28 AM »
That H2O2 system sounds interesting!
Who Needs God?

My Blog - Yarb d'Farb Knarb Check out the Wellness Wednesday tag for your health-related blog posts!

Offline kamom

• Adept
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2010, 10:43:14 AM »
 Thanks so much for the info. I will mention it to dh.

Offline daisey

• Master
  • Be Still my soul, the Lord is on Thy Side
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2010, 11:44:56 AM »
http://www.ewg.org/tap-water/whats-in-yourwater

this is a really interesting site.   You can check water supplies in different locations.    We have a well so it didn't help me other than I saw what was in the water in the town near us and I won't be drinking water at any resturants anymore.   :o
Be Still my soul, the Lord is on Thy Side

Offline Mamatoto

• Adept
    • Lanae and Baby
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2010, 07:03:42 PM »
One of the natural food stores in my area sells bulk water (fill your own bottle) that has been carbon filtered, undergone reverse osmosis, filtered another way, and then UV sterilized.  It sounds like there is actually a UV light in the unit that goes on as the water is running out...??  Does anyone know if the UV light would be good, bad, or neutral?  My other option is regular reverse osmosis bulk water from Whole Foods, but that water is more expensive (although not by much). I can't use my Berkey because of my living situation right now and I'm sick of spending money on bottled water.
These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart.  You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up.  Deut 6:6-7

www.facebook.com/LanaeLeavittArbonneConsultant

Offline Mamatoto

• Adept
    • Lanae and Baby
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2010, 11:27:41 AM »
bump.  Anyone have an opinion about UV Sterilization?
These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart.  You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up.  Deut 6:6-7

www.facebook.com/LanaeLeavittArbonneConsultant