Author Topic: Candida Clear  (Read 3309 times)

Offline susanegk

• Learning
Candida Clear
« on: April 17, 2012, 03:37:57 PM »

Looking at Candida Clear (Nature's Sunshine) to really hit my candida hard.

(Some background of my candida history is here: http://welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,28881.0.html)

What I'm not having a good understanding of is whether Candida Clear also does a cleanse as it kills candida. Meaning, would it be beneficial for me to do Candida Clear for 14 days, followed immediately by a cleanse such as detox+, or is that redundant? I basically have a few months of being neither nursing or pregnant before we would like to TTC again, so whatever I plan to do, I need to do within a relatively short period of time, no "wait and see if you need a cleanse," if that makes sense. Does the following protocol make sense, or do you see superfluous steps?

(Background for anyone who did not read my previous post: I am already on the GAPS diet for over a year, which has a lot of similarities to an anti-Candida diet.)

1. Candida Clear
2. Detox+ cleanse (or should I do a liver cleanse, specifically?)
3. Resupplement body with vitamins/minerals (probably Supermom + cod liver oil) and probiotics plus try to heal gut wall (suspected leaky gut) with l.glutamine and aloe.

Is this overkill? Reasonable? Any advice would be great :-). Thanks!

Offline ladyhen

• Master
Re: Candida Clear
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 05:37:16 AM »
I haven't heard any testimonials on this formula, so can't really comment on that. 

There are a lot of threads on this forum about candida, cleansing, and so on.  If the search function doesn't work for you, you can Google search topics with welltellme included in the search message.

Here are a few to read.  I'm a particular advocate of Dr. Schulze & his formulas. 

Detox + and Dr Schulze

Dr. Schulze's products

And this one has a post by one of the moderators, healthybratt, that has a lot of links that may interest you.
Colon cleanse that's worked for you?

hope that helps! ~c
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;    Titus 2:13

Offline susanegk

• Learning
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 09:26:50 AM »

Thank you. I have been doing quite a bit of reading from past posts, and found some helpful things. I'm mainly still wondering if I should do a cleanse after an anti-fungal round (with either Candida Clear or something else). Some sites I'm finding insist you do the cleanse first, then the anti-fungal round, while others insist on the reverse. So confused! Thanks for the links :-).

Offline boysmama

• Global Moderator
  • Guru
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 10:39:34 AM »
Seems reasonable to me. I would use some method to keep your bowels moving while using the Candida Clear to help keep it flushed during the process. It will minimize detox reactions should you experience a large die off at once.

Don't forget. Candida is not just a bad guy. It serves a protective purpose in binding heavy metals to keep them out of the bloodstream and away from vital organs as much as possible. Your story did not want to load for me right now, so I was not able to read your history. If you continue to struggle you may need to look deeper for the root cause. Yeast and fungal overgrowth are often secondary to the real issue.

Leaky gut can also be a secondary issue to endocrine disruption, specifically adrenal imbalances.