Author Topic: T-Tapp  (Read 298897 times)

Offline AgainstTheGrain

• Adept
  • John & Me
    • My Blog: For Such A Time As This
T-Tapp
« on: November 12, 2006, 07:55:35 PM »
OK I'll do it!! Here's the T-Tapp thread!!

Wondering what in the world is T-Tapp?  Check it out here:  www.T-Tapp.com

Then join the conversation!!
Vanessa in Iowa
Mom to 5 boys and 1 baby girl ages Newborn to 12

Offline queentea

• Adept
Re: T-Tapp
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 02:34:03 AM »
Okay, I've been watching this T-tap thing and must say that I'm quite skeptical.  I need to loose  10 lbs, or really  several inches YESTERDAY!! I don't fit into most of my clothes and money is TIGHT so buying new ones is out of the question. 

Nicole, how is it going?  Is it as great as it claims???

Like I said, I don't have the $$ right now, but maybe I will give the "try before you buy" a shot and see what happens.  Maybe if I get some money for Christmas, I could then buy it.  What would give me the most bang for my buck??

Thanks,
Lisa
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 07:26:04 AM by queentea »

Offline healthyinOhio

• Guru
  • Happily Married for 12 years and proud mama of 2.
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 04:36:58 AM »
Yah, Nickole is talking to me about doing this, too.  "Loose two sizes in 4 weeks"  WOW! :o
It better work!!  It looks almost exactly like Pilates.  So, do you just buy a workout DVD ?  I need to lose two sizes by December!!!

Offline patp

• Learning
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 05:47:26 AM »
I would like to hear from someone who has done this.  I am a little skeptical too.  Any real stories from experience?

Many thanks,

Pat

Offline servantgirl

• Adept
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 07:53:04 AM »
Hi,
I am a closet ttapper, or really occasional ttapper. I know that it works, because I know people that it has worked for. However none of them that I know lost as fast as the claim of 2 sizes in 4 weeks. I know that does happen, but it's rather rare, and happens for certain types of people. For most- maybe 1 size a month, depending on body type. I am a short torso, meaning I have very little space between my ribs & hips, so my stomach has nowhere to go but to stick out. Plus the flat butt, etc. So I take a really long time to lose any inches. My biggest problem is consistency, because I have a serious problem scheduling time to myself for working out.  >:(

Anyway, it does work and you feel better with it. You have better balance and feel more graceful. It's great for lots of scientific reasons too. ;) I have tried lots of other exercises, including Pilates, and although none has made a real difference on my size, only TTapp has made  me feel better and healthier. I do feel that i have health issues like thyroid problems that may contribute to my problem, but probably if I were able to be consistent with TTapp for long term, it would work for me as far as weight loss.

I will say one more thing, though. This workout is hard. :o It is difficult physically and mentally, and it never gets easier, because you are always having to push yourself to the max. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to think so much to workout! :P

It is a great program and I encourage anyone to do it. Even if you don't lose inches as fast as you want to, it's still worth it, and you will learn a lot.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

Offline queentea

• Adept
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 08:05:50 AM »
Hi,
I am a closet ttapper, or really occasional ttapper. I know that it works, because I know people that it has worked for. However none of them that I know lost as fast as the claim of 2 sizes in 4 weeks. I know that does happen, but it's rather rare, and happens for certain types of people. For most- maybe 1 size a month, depending on body type. I am a short torso, meaning I have very little space between my ribs & hips, so my stomach has nowhere to go but to stick out. Plus the flat butt, etc. So I take a really long time to lose any inches. My biggest problem is consistency, because I have a serious problem scheduling time to myself for working out.  >:(

Anyway, it does work and you feel better with it. You have better balance and feel more graceful. It's great for lots of scientific reasons too. ;) I have tried lots of other exercises, including Pilates, and although none has made a real difference on my size, only TTapp has made  me feel better and healthier. I do feel that i have health issues like thyroid problems that may contribute to my problem, but probably if I were able to be consistent with TTapp for long term, it would work for me as far as weight loss.

I will say one more thing, though. This workout is hard. :o It is difficult physically and mentally, and it never gets easier, because you are always having to push yourself to the max. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to think so much to workout! :P

It is a great program and I encourage anyone to do it. Even if you don't lose inches as fast as you want to, it's still worth it, and you will learn a lot.

Thanks for your honest reply.  I really want it to work fast, and figured it was too good to be true.  As money is tight right now, I plan to check out her book from the library "Fit and Fabulous in 15 min."  I too don't have a lot of time. 

Keep the testimonials coming...any other T-Tappers out there????

Offline hsink

• Adept
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 08:20:12 AM »
Hi Ladies,
Well, I have been T-Tapping for a whole 2 weeks  ;D Still learning a lot about it...thought I would check in with a few of my thoughts on the matter.
First of all, the Lose 2 sizes in 4 wks claim may be more of an advertisement push than anything else. Yes there are people with those kind of results but it seems from the book and T-Tapp boards that people often have slower results. I believe that I read that the average is one size in 4 weeks so obviously some people are losing more that one size and some are losing less.
Teresa Tapp's book "Fit and Fabulous in 15 min. a Day" has a lot of info in it but for me was not enough to actually be able to do the workout. I was able to check it out at the library and am glad to have read it but the dvd's definitely helped me learn the moves.
My husband has actually been doing this with me since we usually exercise together and he says his legs, etc. feel dead when he is done.  He does have an office type job but is usually fairly active outside of work.
So...as far as my results. I am 5'9" and wear a size 12-14(sometimes a 10 for skirts or pants). I have in the last 2 weeks lost only 1 inch around my waist. My clothes do fit better so I hope I am headed toward some more inch loss.  My most favorite thing about this workout is that it really seems to be the "wellness" workout that it claims to be. My sweat finally doesn't stink  ;D I put on a shirt and even when I didn't get "hot" I would sweat slightly under my arms and man did it reek  :P Now I can get dressed and even get hot and  I still smell fresh  :) Also I have been drinking around 100oz. of water daily for about four months and my pee was still bright yellow...since T-Tapping and lots of water it is now practically clear most of the time...I guess that's a good thing and hopefull not TMI.
So I am loving it and hoping to continue to see improvements in my overall health even if inch lost isn't dramatic like it is for some people.
I second what Against the Grain says about visiting the T-Tapp boards...lots of really great people, encouragement, and answers to lots of questions!
Hope this helps,
Holly

BTW-I second what servantgirl says about improving balance...I am such a clutz :o
Also has helped my posture as I have a hard time keeping my shoulders back. Between the book and the try before you buy option on their web you can get a really good idea of what is going on with this work out.

Offline hsink

• Adept
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 08:32:52 AM »
Yah, Nickole is talking to me about doing this, too. "Loose two sizes in 4 weeks" WOW! :o
It better work!! It looks almost exactly like Pilates. So, do you just buy a workout DVD ? I need to lose two sizes by December!!!
I would add here that is isn't alot like I remember Pilates(it has been several years since I did Pilates) except that it is supposed to develop long lean muscles. Also I think that the only place to buy here workout(except the book) is at the T-Tapp website and I think that the cheapest package is around $40. This will give you the instructional and Basic Workout Plus(I think) and you can do a lot with that because you can always push yourself to your personal max by really paying attention to your form.  Good Luck!!!

Offline AgainstTheGrain

• Adept
  • John & Me
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 09:06:29 AM »
I don't remember if I posted my results on the brushing thread, but here they are with what I've done:

In 4 weeks doing Basic+ 15 minute workout and Organs in Place/Half Frog (OIP/HF)
- 4" off my waist (bellybutton)
-.5" off my abdomen (just below bellybutton)
-1" off my hips
-.5" off my R thigh
-.5" off my R arm
Total for 4 weeks = 6.5"

That was nearly 4 weeks ago and I need to measure again at the end of this week.

hsink is corrtect it is NOT like Pilates!! Teresa's top trainer Lani was a pilates trainer and left to become a T-Tapp trainer because she wanted the best for her clients.

As with anything in life - consistency is the key!! Just like if you don't eat healthy nearly all the time - you'll feel the health effects. Same with exercise!! I do encourage you to check out the "Try Before You Buy" at the T-Tapp.com site!! I lost my first 2 inches over a year ago (pre-pregnancy) that way and didn't buy a thing!! ;D :D

Vanessa in Iowa

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 01:19:32 PM »
hi Vanessa--are you able to do this while pregnant?  just curious......of course!   ::) 
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Offline healthyinOhio

• Guru
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 01:35:59 PM »
I just purchased the special with the 15 min. workout.  That is about the same amount of time that  I have spent with pilates and had good results with those.  This stretch that the lady is doing is a pilates stretch, which made me think the two were similar:
http://www.t-tapp.com/faq/what-is-ttapp.asp

But Nickole says it is not, so I don't know whether to be happy about that or not, cause pilates hurts my legs, too!!  ;)  I will let you all know how it works in a few weeks.

Offline queentea

• Adept
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2006, 03:16:43 PM »
I printed off the exercises from the "try before you buy" area and WOW!!!  I will definitely be feeling it in the AM!  My legs and buns were "woozy" and I had to hold on to the railing coming down the stairs.  I took all my measurements and will check back in a week!!! Sure hope this works.  It is a bit like pilates, but more like pilates on STEROIDS!!  Definitely concentration is a must, but I do feel it which is a good sign!  If it works like I hope, I hope to buy the program when money is available...till then, I'll stick with these exercises.  I put in for an inner library loan today for the Fit and Fab book.

Offline healthyinOhio

• Guru
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2006, 03:44:18 PM »
It is a bit like pilates, but more like pilates on STEROIDS!! 

ROTFL!!!   :D   I guess I should have checked out that try before you buy page first.  If I don't like them and we are kinda like neighbors, I can drop the steroids, I mean, exercises off to you!

Offline queentea

• Adept
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2006, 03:59:37 PM »
It is a bit like pilates, but more like pilates on STEROIDS!! 

ROTFL!!!   :D   I guess I should have checked out that try before you buy page first.  If I don't like them and we are kinda like neighbors, I can drop the steroids, I mean, exercises off to you!

LOL!!!  If you want a good work out, this seems to be it!  I did it over an hour ago and I still can't get over how spent my legs and bum are!!  I feel like I was in the gym pumping some serious iron!!  Hope I can get out of bed in the morning :o!  It didn't take me too long, though longer than it will next time as I had my papers along side of me to read and make sure my form was correct.  As I get used to doing the exercises, it shouldn't take as long, which is good as I don't have lots of time to spare, shocking I know ;D

Offline cherish

• Learning
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2006, 04:03:36 PM »
I LOVE T-Tapp.
I have always been an exerciser.  O.k. not always but usually on more than off.  I used to do the Firm and thought that was the greatest but now with three kids I just couldn't find an hour in my day to do that much exercising.  That is what I love about T-Tap.  You do work up a sweat but you are not dripping like with the Firm and it is not as long and you don't need to do it every day.  I saw results pretty quick too.  2" off my stomach in a week.
I could go on and on about it but I need to get the children to bed.   :)

anonymous

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2006, 05:36:14 PM »
What am I doing wrong???  I have been doing T-Tapp for a while, just using the print out from the 'Try Before You Buy' page and I haven't sweated at all! :P  I do feel better when I do it and I know my heart rate has increased, but I have never felt like I was wiped out.  Am I not doing it correctly?  I try to do just what the paper says.  I love Tae Bo, but with 2 little one's it's hard to find the time to do that, but so far I have really enjoyed T-Tapping.    I haven't measured.....I don't think I want to. :-\ 

Happy Tapping everyone!!

:)

Nickole

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2006, 06:15:25 PM »
Glad someone started this thread!  I got the Basic Workout Plus video with Step Away the Inches.  $50 but $11 shipping!  :o Anyway, Againstthegrain said in another thread that she does not think you would necessarily get as great of results from Step Away, but just nice to have for variety.  I have done Step Away once, but felt I got a more full body workout with Basic Plus so I agree there.  It is hard - I was SHOCKED  :o - but it feels SO good!  I like to push my body, and I feel I am getting stronger.  I have been doing it every day except Sunday for a little over a week.  No inch loss yet but my b-day and anniversary were in that week so I ate lots of cake and we went out to eat twice which we never do, so I didn't eat as healthy.  After about a week, boy ALL my muscles in my back were sore.  It was wild.  She works every muscle in your body it seems!

On her seminar video she says she can say you will lost a size in 3 or 4 weeks and she says she can say that with confidence b/c it is so consistent.  We shall see....

I'm getting rid of the stairmaster for sure - this is hard, but way more fun than a boring stairmaster.  Plus no equipment - the lady is 47 and CUT - and she has not lifted weights in 25 years!!!!     

I cannot imagine learning this stuff from a book.  Just b/c form is so important and watching her and having her talk you through it - I can't imagine learning that from a book.  Maybe you can, I know it's cheaper, but also with the video the time will FLY.  I think it is worth buying the DVDS - I think doing it from a book would take me forever.  It's motivating doing it with a video too.  I talk to her on the video - my kids think I'm nuts.  Well, she SAID "hi", shouldn't I respond?   :)  I think she also asked me "are you ready" - "YES!!!  Thanks for asking!"

When you have correct form, you can FEEL it - ugh!  Thanks for the tip on OIP AgainsttheGrain - I did it again and felt it in my belly button like you said.  That made a huge difference.

Also after I am done, I feel like Gumby, all nice and stretched out.   ;D

I'd like to have some non-stinky sweat!  I'll have to see if that is happening - sniff sniff.

I was doing Basic and OIP/HF once a day, but now I am doing Basic and OIP/HF in the morning, Hoe Downs after meals (it's just a quick 1 minute exercise) and Basic and OIP/HF at night - only time I have to do it all again.  Starting today.  I'm determined.  I'll let everyone know if it works!
I'm with you healthy - it BETTER!       

MODIFY -
I have decided to do an additional "nightly" workout every OTHER day so I don't get burned out!   
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 04:21:48 AM by Nickole »

Offline queentea

• Adept
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2006, 03:30:44 AM »
What am I doing wrong???  I have been doing T-Tapp for a while, just using the print out from the 'Try Before You Buy' page and I haven't sweated at all! :P  I do feel better when I do it and I know my heart rate has increased, but I have never felt like I was wiped out.  Am I not doing it correctly?  I try to do just what the paper says.  I love Tae Bo, but with 2 little one's it's hard to find the time to do that, but so far I have really enjoyed T-Tapping.    I haven't measured.....I don't think I want to. :-\ 

Happy Tapping everyone!!

:)

I didn't sweat either doing the "try before you buy" exercises.  Part of that may be it was my first time and I was reading the papers as I went.  It does take some concentration and make sure you get the form right.  I am not sure I did the OIP exercises and the legs (pointing straight up) ones totally right, but I will hopefully improve my form as I do it more.  This will have to do for me as I can't afford the DVD's yet.  I'm sure that is also why I didn't break a sweat, I'm sure the DVDs are much more of a work out.

Gumby was definitely what I felt like when I was done, and my cheeks are a little sore this morning which is good, means they go worked hard.

Should I be doing these exercises morning and night?

Maybe now running won't seem like such a chore, I can make it something that I do on occasion for fun with hubby!!

Offline hsink

• Adept
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2006, 05:10:57 AM »
Pennie, I don't know about the OIP because I personally haven't ever done that exercises...maybe Nickole or AgainstTheGrain can weigh in on that one.

Good for you all giving this a try  :D I had done some of the exercises before my dvd's arrived and didn't really sweat. Likely because I had a hard time learning the form and going from one exercises to the next with out stopping to read the instructions. You should still get some benefits from doing these exercises and as you have to read less you can proceed to sweatville  ;D

Nickole-sounds like we got started about the same time...I am on to an everyother day schedule with the total workout so we shall see how this goes.
Keep it up everyone!!!

Holly

Nickole

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2006, 12:28:33 PM »
k, I am going to try the try b/f you buy.  I am only going to do the tummy.  Last time I printed them all out at once(I tend to over do stuff  ::))and they just sat here after trying to get my organs into place only once.  I do like my body flex and this sound sort of similar, it doesn't take the concentration this sounds like it is going to (which may not be for me)but the BF does work.  You do have to do it on an empty stomach and I figured out when that lady says so many inches the first week that means all the little cm added up....not in one spot.  I am on the weightloss thread and have lost NOTHING......so I need a new plan I just dont' know what that is.   ???  Oh, how do you know w/o the video if your organs have been put into place?  Is there some way to tell if you are doing it right?  Thanks.

Okay, I guess I'm just not very bright.  I don't get it.  Are position IV and V on the frog sequenct two totally different "exerciese?"  All I feel is my groin is stretched. I don't really feel anything on my tummy area.   :P

As for sweating everyone, I wouldn't say I really sweat but I get really warm IMMEDIATELY.  Like when I bend over for the first exercise.  So not dripping wet, but my body is definately getting a workout if I start out FREEZING in my 66 degree house with shorts and tea shirt and end up by the first 30 seconds feeling like I want to walk into a fridge!

The exercises do take a lot of concentration but the great thing is it takes all that so you make sure and work all those different muscles at once, which makes the "only 15 minutes" so great.  You can get in a full body workout on shorter amount of time.  Worth it to me to have to think so much so I can get it over with!   ;D

Yeah, I figured out it was inches all added up too  :(

I did the OIP over and over and finally think I "got it" - when AGAINSTTHEGRAIN said you feel it in your belly button I started tucking using my tummy, right in the belly area and I felt what she was talking about.  Like not lifting your bottom at all to tuck but using ONLY your tummy abs.  Is this right, AGAINSTTHEGRAIN????  I had to reread F/L over and over too - basically it's in, out, up, down.  I also try to focus on only using my abs to go up and down.  I tried this NOT on an empty stomach last time and felt gurgling, like I was slowing pushing things up my esophagus.  I STOPPED!  So I KNOW what you are talking about!  :P

I am totally new to this but just really concentrated on the intruction video and her seminar tips b/c I read on the forum people getting no results and the reason being was apparently form.  Well, I don't want to waste my time so I want to do it right the first time!  I am trying to keep all my muscles tight at all times and everything.         

Hope this helps!  I'm still learning too!

Offline AgainstTheGrain

• Adept
  • John & Me
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2006, 07:24:40 PM »
hi Vanessa--are you able to do this while pregnant?  just curious......of course!   ::) 

Yep! ya sure can! There's even a Mommy's Forum at T-Tapp.com for pre & Post preg.

k, I am going to try the try b/f you buy.  I am only going to do the tummy.  Last time I printed them all out at once(I tend to over do stuff  ::))and they just sat here after trying to get my organs into place only once.  I do like my body flex and this sound sort of similar, it doesn't take the concentration this sounds like it is going to (which may not be for me)but the BF does work.  You do have to do it on an empty stomach and I figured out when that lady says so many inches the first week that means all the little cm added up....not in one spot.  I am on the weightloss thread and have lost NOTHING......so I need a new plan I just dont' know what that is.   ???  Oh, how do you know w/o the video if your organs have been put into place?  Is there some way to tell if you are doing it right?  Thanks.

Okay, I guess I'm just not very bright.  I don't get it.  Are position IV and V on the frog sequenct two totally different "exerciese?"  All I feel is my groin is stretched. I don't really feel anything on my tummy area.   :P

Pennie - before you start lay on the floor and just tuck your butt (push the lower part of your back into the floor). Now, with the side of your hand - palm facing you - push it into your belly below your belly button and push up toward your belly button. Now TIGHTEN your muscles right where your hand is.  Now lift your bum up, and when you do use those muscles you just tightened to lift the bum - in a sense pulling up with your stomach instead of pushing up with your bum.  Just like Nickole said - sounds like she's got it!!  Keep tryin' you'll get it!! ;D :D
Vanessa in Iowa

Nickole

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2006, 05:36:25 AM »
I just purchased the special with the 15 min. workout.  That is about the same amount of time that  I have spent with pilates and had good results with those.  This stretch that the lady is doing is a pilates stretch, which made me think the two were similar:
http://www.t-tapp.com/faq/what-is-ttapp.asp

But Nickole says it is not, so I don't know whether to be happy about that or not, cause pilates hurts my legs, too!!  ;)  I will let you all know how it works in a few weeks.

If anything, you can always contact your local Ohio T-Tapp instructor for some tips  ;)*snicker*

Nickole

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2006, 05:04:45 PM »
Ok, tonight Ms. Teresa and her gang froze a few times in the middle of their routine for about a second on the DVD and then resumed.  Point being, is my CD bad????  Did anyone else have this problem?  Will it get worse??  I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT MY T-TAPP NOW! 

UPDATE:
WOW I EMAILED THEM LAST NIGHT AND GOT AN EMAIL TODAY THAT ANOTHER CD IS ON THE WAY TO ME.  NOW THAT IS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 06:02:46 AM by Nickole »

Nickole

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2006, 04:22:57 AM »
Well after two weeks I have lost .5 inches in my ab area and ONE FULL INCH on ONE of my thighs!!!!!!!  ??? ??? ???

Offline vinniesgirl

• Adept
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2006, 05:56:10 AM »
Ok, tonight Ms. Teresa and her gang froze a few times in the middle of their routine for about a second on the DVD and then resumed.  Point being, is my CD bad????  Did anyone else have this problem?  Will it get worse??  I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT MY T-TAPP NOW! 

My mom gave me her TTapp dvd and it does the same thing.   It would stop or stutter in different places everytime I used it.  Frustrating!  I made a vhs copy and gave the dvd back to my mom..... 

Nickole

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2006, 06:03:39 AM »

My mom gave me her TTapp dvd and it does the same thing.   It would stop or stutter in different places everytime I used it.  Frustrating!  I made a vhs copy and gave the dvd back to my mom..... 

Mine hasn't done it again, so I will just keep the one they send me for an extra in case it does!

Offline floydian

• Master
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2006, 01:29:44 PM »
I have a question.  I have done Slim and Six which I really enjoy and lost a ton of weight on and used all through my pregnancy and Tae Bo which is also fun.  The problem is my 13 yob wants to exercise every day and well, the girls on both are dressed a little skimpy.  Do the women on here have a decent amount of clothing on and could a 13 year old male exercise using these and not have a problem.  Uh I guess that's really two questions huh?  First are they dressed enough for raging hormones to not have a problem and two would they benefit him?
I tried to use the "try it first", but I am on a dinosaur computer since my good one is down, and it won't work.
Thanks.
And as He stands in victory,
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me;
For I am His and He is mine—
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

Offline AgainstTheGrain

• Adept
  • John & Me
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2006, 07:51:05 PM »
I have a question.  I have done Slim and Six which I really enjoy and lost a ton of weight on and used all through my pregnancy and Tae Bo which is also fun.  The problem is my 13 yob wants to exercise every day and well, the girls on both are dressed a little skimpy.  Do the women on here have a decent amount of clothing on and could a 13 year old male exercise using these and not have a problem.  Uh I guess that's really two questions huh?  First are they dressed enough for raging hormones to not have a problem and two would they benefit him?
I tried to use the "try it first", but I am on a dinosaur computer since my good one is down, and it won't work.
Thanks.

This is a great question! ;)  I feel the women are not skimply dressed at all. In fact there are even some guys on some of the video's. Inst. #1/Basic Workout+ and Inst. #2  both have a few guys in them. One older and a young guy as well. There's even a young girl about 10yo on Inst.#1.   If you look under Success Stories on the T-Tapp.com site what those gals wear in the testimonies photo's is what is also on the video's.

Plus, I would add that you really have to CONCENTRATE to do T-Tapp :P I don't think his mind would have time to wonder . . . .

Hey Nickole - what's your body type?  Are you a short torso/long leg or long torso/short leg? Teresa is a VERY long torso/short leg. If you don't know here's where to go to figure it out, and to know where your "trouble" spots will be.   Just wantin' to help ya understand your bod!! ;D ;)
http://www.geocities.com/dyfalck/tips1.html#bodytype
Vanessa in Iowa

Nickole

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2006, 09:33:11 AM »
Thanks.

This is a great question! ;)  I feel the women are not skimply dressed at all. In fact there are even some guys on some of the video's. Inst. #1/Basic Workout+ and Inst. #2  both have a few guys in them. One older and a young guy as well. There's even a young girl about 10yo on Inst.#1.   If you look under Success Stories on the T-Tapp.com site what those gals wear in the testimonies photo's is what is also on the video's.

Plus, I would add that you really have to CONCENTRATE to do T-Tapp :P I don't think his mind would have time to wonder . . . .

Hey Nickole - what's your body type?  Are you a short torso/long leg or long torso/short leg? Teresa is a VERY long torso/short leg. If you don't know here's where to go to figure it out, and to know where your "trouble" spots will be.   Just wantin' to help ya understand your bod!! ;D ;)
http://www.geocities.com/dyfalck/tips1.html#bodytype

Intr. #1 has that cute blond girl in the half shirt!  ;)  Boy does she make you want to keep going b/c she looks GREAT, but I think it would be a distraction for any guy, IMO.  The basic workout thought is fine to me.  Maybe your son can just do that one.  I love fun watching uncoordinated Steve (older man) on Basic Plus.  He's hilarious and adorable!  Then I remembered, "oh yeah, Steve usually stops there".  So he's not used to those hoedowns!  hee hee

I am short torso/long leg.  WOW, I have never been told I have long legs until now!  ;D .  So that's why my middle is a trouble spot!   :(           

Offline queentea

• Adept
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2006, 11:06:35 AM »
Againstthegrain, Nicole, can you give me a little insight as to how the God made/ man made system works??

I have been doing the "try before you buy" for almost  a week and I am very impressed with the results for the amount of time spent!  I will take my 1 week measurements and post my losses tomorrow...I plan on buying the DVDs when money is available, but until then I will keep with what I am doing!

Thanks,
Lisa