Author Topic: Shonda Parker's Home Study Program  (Read 24092 times)

Offline mommie

• Master
Re: Shonda Parker's Home Study Program
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2008, 06:54:14 AM »
What I like about the VR one is that if you are in full time ministry you get a 50% discount it looks like...missionaries or pastors, etc and their families...good to know for any missionary or pastor families here, especially if you homeschool and want it for your daughter or something!

Offline mommie

• Master
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 05:22:05 AM »
well, I just got the course in the mail and I'm so excited....my lil sis is in high school and she's doing it with me! I'll let ya ladies know what I think as i get through some of it!

Offline CrimsonRose

• {Christy}
  • Adept
  • Big sister to Wind_Dancer
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2008, 07:11:57 AM »
well, I just got the course in the mail and I'm so excited....my lil sis is in high school and she's doing it with me! I'll let ya ladies know what I think as i get through some of it!
I think I missed something... Which course did you get, Chrissyjoy?

Sign the petition and say no to abortion!

Offline mommie

• Master
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 07:19:03 AM »
No you didn't miss anything...i was thinking as I was posting...maybe I should clarify....but yeah I didn't... :) Shonda's!

Offline CrimsonRose

• {Christy}
  • Adept
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2008, 05:37:37 AM »
No you didn't miss anything...i was thinking as I was posting...maybe I should clarify....but yeah I didn't... :) Shonda's!
I can identify with that, Chrissyjoy. Somehow it comes out differently on the web than it does in my head. Some days I desperately need an editor.  ::)
Cool - looking forward to seeing you on the NHFSG as well as WTM! (and your sister, too)  8)

Offline mommie

• Master
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2008, 07:59:14 AM »
I didn't see anything about the forum...maybe its in the study course book?? I haven't started yet.

Offline Kellyj

• Adept
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2008, 09:43:46 AM »
Just go here to sign up:
http://shonda.proboards20.com/index.cgi
It may take a day or two to be approved.
Kelly
"Is anything too hard for the Lord?" Gen 18:14a

Offline missourigirl

• daddysprincess
  • Learning
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2008, 10:55:47 AM »
Just go here to sign up:
Kelly

hey! i just started shonda's course and am really enjoying it! my question is, I signed up for the forum about 2 weeks ago and am still waiting to be approved. just wondering how much longer it might take? i'm really excited to check it out. thanks
Life's a Dance, you learn as you go, Sometimes you lead and sometimes you follow, Don't worry 'bout what you don't know, Life's a dance you learn as you go!

Offline CrimsonRose

• {Christy}
  • Adept
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2008, 01:55:46 PM »
Just go here to sign up:
Kelly
hey! i just started shonda's course and am really enjoying it! my question is, I signed up for the forum about 2 weeks ago and am still waiting to be approved. just wondering how much longer it might take? i'm really excited to check it out. thanks
Until Mrs. Parker logs in again... I think I had to wait a month to be approved.

Offline mommie

• Master
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2008, 06:00:57 PM »
I never got an e-mail saying I was approved! I was waiting and waiting and went and tried the info I had put in and went right in! ??

Offline missourigirl

• daddysprincess
  • Learning
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2008, 03:06:29 AM »
o.k. thanks. guess i'll just have to be patient  :-[
Life's a Dance, you learn as you go, Sometimes you lead and sometimes you follow, Don't worry 'bout what you don't know, Life's a dance you learn as you go!

Offline mommie

• Master
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2008, 05:42:01 AM »
I"m assuming you've tried logging in and it doesn't work?

Offline Kellyj

• Adept
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2008, 07:42:36 AM »
I never got an email saying I was approved either. I just kept checking back and one day I got in! So I would suggest you keep checking and eventually you'll get in.
Kelly

Offline CrimsonRose

• {Christy}
  • Adept
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2008, 07:46:35 AM »
I never got an e-mail saying I was approved! I was waiting and waiting and went and tried the info I had put in and went right in! ??
I never got an email saying I was approved either. I just kept checking back and one day I got in! So I would suggest you keep checking and eventually you'll get in.
Kelly
Neither did I. But your activation code won't work until you're approved... I know mine took awhile because I kept trying to log in and getting "invalid activation code" or something like message. I know when I registered (back in '05) the area where the Parkers' live had been affected by Katrina or Rita and Mrs. P didn't log in for quite a while. But that's just my experience.  ;)

Offline WellTellMommy

• Adept
  • Ft. Banchee
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2008, 06:41:05 AM »
I looked up the Shonda Parker's class, but I decided on another herbal class from Vintage Remedies. I am on chapter 6 now, and I have learned SO MUCH! There is family herbalist or master herbalist. I am just passing this along, if someone wants to compare them. Here's the website, and if you have questions, pm me.

http://www.vintageremedies.com/wordpress/?page_id=124

Melissa

This link would not come up for me but I was able to get the following link to come up with great info.
http://www.vintageremedies.com/vr/
DD 5yo---Mom, I think we should take a camera with us when we go to Heaven, it'll be so beautiful up there.

Sherri

Offline missourigirl

• daddysprincess
  • Learning
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2008, 05:04:40 AM »
i was wondering if there is another forum that i am missing, i have been waiting for over 2 months to be approved for the shonda.proboards and every time i try to log in it just says that my account is pending approval. did any of you have to wait that long? i am anxious to explore it and add more to my learning! thanks in advance!

Offline petersgirl

• Learning
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2008, 07:18:20 AM »
I am also doing the home study program- albeit very slowly  :D .  When I signed up for the forum it took quite a while to get approved - probably 2-3 weeks.  I personally haven't used the forum that much, it doesn't seem to have many posts or very frequent posts.   I do remember when I put in a call to Naturally Healthy to order something it took over 2 months for them to return my call - she is the mother of seven after all :) . The course and all its material has been wonderful and I have thoroughly enjoyed it and learned much.

Offline Kellyj

• Adept
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2008, 09:05:28 AM »
i was wondering if there is another forum that i am missing, i have been waiting for over 2 months to be approved for the shonda.proboards and every time i try to log in it just says that my account is pending approval. did any of you have to wait that long? i am anxious to explore it and add more to my learning! thanks in advance!

I would send Shonda an email asking when you'll be approved. She is a busy person but it still shouldn't take 2 months to get approval. I checked the members list and there are quite a few new members that still need approval.
Kelly

Offline bigfamilyboss

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2011, 01:31:40 AM »
Shonda has been having some serious health issues and that may be the reason she is taking so long to approve you.