Author Topic: I received my YA today! (Question)  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Mom2four

• Adept
I received my YA today! (Question)
« on: January 10, 2008, 04:31:10 PM »
Ok, I just searched the Yeast Assassin threads and I am bleary eyed.  Sorry if I am posting a question that has already been answered.  I have had some seemingly GI and other issues the past few weeks and I have come to the conclusion (with your help) that it is probably a yeast problem.  I don't think it is a huge problem, but I do seem to have some symptoms of yeast and I recently took an antibiotic for the first time in many years, so I suspect even more that it could be.

I ordered YA, but now I am a little nervous to take it.  I did the Master Cleanse last June and everything went great, but I am not overweight, and I lose weight really easily.  I still haven't gained back all the weight I lost during the MC. Not a whole lot, about 6 pounds total.  My first question:  Will YA make me cleanse to the point of losing weight?  Secondly:  Do I take my regular supplements with it?  I ordered Supermom as well and I haven't started it yet either.  I did not order TT because I already have some really strong probiotics from the health food store I need to use up.  So, I need to take those along with the YA, correct? Third:  Does it matter what time of day I take the pills?  It says two a day on the bottle, but some of the posts indicate that people are taking them a different times.  Can I just take them both at a certain time?  Morning or evening? 

Sorry for all the questions.  Thanks.

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
Re: I received my YA today! (Question)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 05:20:23 AM »
Most of the members cannot give you indications but you might find reading about their experiences helpful. 

http://www.welltellme.com/discuss/index.php/topic,3484.0.html

For more definitive answers to your questions, you might consider calling the Beeyoutiful help line.

Others have asked at least a couple of the questions you have and I'm not even sure I know the answers. 

I can tell you, YA is a food product, not a drug, so taking it with other supplements should be fine; however, the question about taking it with probiotics is still somewhat in the air and I haven't been able to find any research to back up the theories either way.
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline naturalgirl

• Adept
  • one insignificant particle, combined
Re: I received my YA today! (Question)
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 05:08:02 PM »
Have any of you had any experience with taking YA while eating/drinking Kifer,yogurt, and/or  Kombucha ? I thought it was a good idea to avoid fermented things, but I've read so much about how these things positivly affect health. Any imput?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 05:11:18 PM by naturalgirl »