Author Topic: Varicacele and Spermaticele  (Read 3462 times)

Offline Mom2four

• Adept
Varicacele and Spermaticele
« on: October 19, 2006, 11:25:49 AM »
I am sure I butchered the spelling for both of those, but everytime I sit down to type, I can't remember the correct spelling without pulling out my research notes!  Sorry.  Anyway, my husband has had surgery three times for his varicacele (varicose veins in the testicles, if you are not familiar with it) and now one year after the surgery, he finds out he has a spermaticele as well as the other.  Apparantly, it is a benign cyst that is located outside the testicle and is filled with dead sperm.  Lovely, huh??  Anyway, he does not want to have surgery again, but of course the urologist wants to do it.  It is not particularly dangerous, other than infertility  :-[  - but the last surgeries haven't helped anyway and God has given us four beautiful children so we will trust Him, instead of the drs. for the rest of our family.  My alternative dr. is not very familiar with either of these conditions and so far neither of us can find out anything "alternative" to do for them.  I just thought I would ask and see if anyone of the board has any experience or knowledge.  Thank you.