Author Topic: Oral Chelation: How, When, Why & How Much  (Read 38008 times)

Offline russiabear

• Learning
Re: Oral Chelation: How, When, Why & How Much
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2007, 02:46:13 AM »
Has anyone out there used Lugol's Solution - Iodine??  What brand/name/company is an effective idodine to use?  If so could you please tell me where you ordered from?  Thanks!

Offline mamaoffour

• Adept
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2007, 04:47:22 AM »
I have the book called "The Cure For All Diseases" by Hulda Clark.  She says you can buy pure iodine from Spectrum Chemical Co.  I guess just google that and it should come up.  She says if you use it internally you will have to make it from scratch.  Here is the recipie to make it yourself:

44 gm(1 1/2 ounces) iodine granular
88 gm(3 ounces) potassium iodine, granular

Dissolve the potassium iodine in about a pint of the water.  Then add the iodine crystals and fill to the liter mark with water.  It takes about 1 day to dissolve completely.  Shake it from time to time.  Keep out of sight and reach of children.  Don't use if allergic to iodine.  Use distilled water for preparation.  This is copied from her book.

Don't know about using it for a natural chelator.  Just thought I would share the recipie with you.

Misty

"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it(Prov. 22:6).

Offline prairiechild

• Adept
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2007, 01:36:25 PM »
Has anyone out there used Lugol's Solution - Iodine??  What brand/name/company is an effective idodine to use?  If so could you please tell me where you ordered from?  Thanks!

I ordered from the science company. I bought reagent grade which is higher than USP which is considered food grade. I just bought reagent as they don't sell USP.

I am using it. You can read more about iodine at the iodine support forum at www.curezone.com there are tons of links and videos etc.

I also bought lugol's at our natural and compounding pharmacy. I bought a big bottle at a great price. They had it behind the counter and I had to ask for it.

The DEA has new regs going in effect very soon where you can only buy an ounce at a time, unless the supplier keeps a log of everyone who buys and turns it in to the gov. I think it is effective the first of August. So I stocked up.

Offline abbilynn

• Master
    • Visit my blog!
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2008, 05:41:04 PM »
Just wanted to update on our chelation experience.  We did try the clay baths alone and didn't get any great results, although I do think it helped some.  But with my son having major mercury in his body, the clay was not enough to pull it out.  :-\  We started DMSA suppositories.  Three days on, two weeks off.  It's been great.  I noticed major improvement.  He detoxed pretty bad, especially during the three days he chelates.  But then he calms down.  I know DMSA is a chemical, but I'm certain that something strong was needed to get that mercury out.  He's in his 5th month now, and I'm hoping that soon we can switch to something more natural as his levels start coming down.  The suppository form is supposed to cause less of a toxic load on the liver and digestive tract and not promote yeast like the oral DMSA, as it is absorbed directly into the bloodstream through the bowels.  I do think he has developed a yeast issue though, which has always been a problem anyway.  I am going to start the clay baths again along with the DMSA to move the process along, the company I got the clay from said it is okay to do that.  But overall, I think this has made a huge difference for him.  Along with his special diet and good supplements, this was the missing link.  Just thought I'd share.  ;D

abbilynn
Wife for 11 years, Mommy to 3 rambunctious boys!!  :)  Lover of Jesus, my hubby, my kids, and learning!
--------------------------------------------------------------
http://glutenfreegoose.blogspot.com/

Offline yasmine

• Adept
  • God is my strength and my shield!
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2008, 12:07:56 PM »
Hi I was on WND.com and saw an advertisement for  oral chelation pills and there a lot of testimonies that sound good. I am wondering if anyone has heard of this oral chelation. I want to know because my grandmother in law was told by her doctor there is nothing that can be done for her. It isn't horribly expensive . I just hope it is true and it will clean her arteries.
If anyone has any information, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

Offline 4myhoonie

• Guru
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2009, 05:26:34 AM »
i'm just wanting to bump this, to hear about how ya'll are doing with chelation.   not sure if i should start doing something cheap such as epsom salts, as we really don't have access to a dan dr. or money for expensive supps.  i just wondered if you gals have had good success with doing this.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."