Author Topic: Hysterectomy (Partial) and Moodiness  (Read 2672 times)

Offline mdh

• Wide Eyed
Hysterectomy (Partial) and Moodiness
« on: June 03, 2013, 08:40:48 PM »
I needed a hysterectomy for ten years but kept putting it off til my youngest was older.  I finally had it this Oct '12 and I'm six months out and just not my self.  Fibroids and uterus bein cemented to bladder with scar tissue from previous C-sections were the reason for hysterectomy as the bleeding and pain was too much.  I take Synthryoid for Hypothyroidism and it is time for annual testing.  Considering trying progesterone cream to see if that will help balance me back out.  I meant to call my GYN to schedule hormone testing.  I am concerned that she will want me to take synthetic hormones which I'm not fond of.  Anyone have thoughts on this?  :-\

Fibro, Chronic Fatigue, Hypothyroidism, Severe Allergies. No adrenal positive testing yet.

Thanks in Advance ;)

Offline mammaof3

• Wide Eyed
Re: Hysterectomy (Partial) and Moodiness
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 05:15:25 PM »
I just found this forum and was brousing around when I saw your post. I had to get signed up right away so I could reply!

I recommend NOT using the synthetic "yuck". It's is horrible for your body and is cancer causing. First I would recommend researching Progessence Plus and give it a try. Here's a link for information... http://thea.younglivingcircle.com/fact-sheets/sheets/Progessence-Plus-Serum.pdf

As for your thyroid...I also have hypothyroidism and used to take synthroid. After mush research I found that it actually continues to break down the thyroid because It is putting into your body a synthetic version of what the thyroid produces. Because of this your already underworking thyroid thinks it I no longer needed and begins to deteriorate. I know take Thyromin which rebuilds your thyroid as it replenishes your body the needed nutrients because of the sluggish thyroid. Here's a link... http://www.youngliving.com/natural-health-supplements/Thyromin
There are many essential oils and hercbs that help  stimulate the thyroid. I use Young Living's Endoflex along with the Thyromin with great results.

Look into these products and consider giving them a try. I'm not a doctor and can't tell you to try them or that you'll will get the results your are looking for but I can tell you that I use them and will never look back. I know many people who use them and literally will not leave home without them. The products are not cheap but I did sign up with YL so I could get 24% off all of my products as well as loads of freebies of my choice and discounted shipping. SO worth it! If interested I can help you get signed up with a membership (super cheap with lots of freebie products at sign up) so you can benefit from that as well. Feel free to private message me. Blessings and happy researching! :)

...Oh and Lavender essential oil is wonderful for allergies. It's all I use! ;)

Offline mammaof3

• Wide Eyed
Re: Hysterectomy (Partial) and Moodiness
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 05:18:02 PM »
eesh...I just read my post and saw all my typos. Time for sleep!  :-\