Author Topic: bloating indigestion nausea with Bubbies, suggestion for other fermented foods  (Read 2435 times)

Offline momofCE

• Learning
I seem to have some reaction to Bubbie's sauerkraut.  I have tried to eat it many times.  And even in small amounts it seems to cause me more bloating, indigestion, heartburn, nausea.  I seem to have that reaction to some homemade water kefir that was given to me also.  Someone mentioned to me that I might be reacting to vinegar causing candida issues.  Then the person who made the kefir mentioned that it will get vinegary over time, and will need to be thrown out.  So, I would like to buy fermented foods or drinks online that specifically combat candida.  I have seen Donna Gates website advertising probiotic drinks, and there is the Wise Choice Market.  Has anyone used these specific brands or other brands to conquer candida?

Offline momofCE

• Learning
I am considering different probiotic brands again.   Does anyone have experience with the issues I posted above?  I bought Miessence probiotic and it still caused bloating and not feeling great.  I would love to hear about great experiences with probiotics.