Author Topic: Son's ankle bone still swollen  (Read 1111 times)

Offline kathyo

• Learning
Son's ankle bone still swollen
« on: April 24, 2013, 07:05:49 PM »
I have read other posts on this, but still have concerns and questions. My 9-year-old cut his ankle bone while playing outside several weeks ago. the cut went across the ankle area. It was swollen, but not red or inflamed. He kept off it, a little, but is outside running around a lot. It is still swollen (though not as bad), and he says it hurts after running or jumping on trampoline. We resist going to the doctor's because we think they'll just say to keep off of it so it can heal. I thought I would go here because I like this forum. We still can't see his ankle bone, now going on two months. The last visit to the hospital for three small stitches was $700. Thank you.

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
Re: Son's ankle bone still swollen
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 02:09:41 AM »
I would suggest you get homeopathic arnica 30C and ledum 30C and give them to him.  Dissolve 2 pellets of each in 8oz. of water (do not touch them, put them directly into the bottle from the vial).  Have him drink about 1 tsp. of the water or give him a tsp. off a spoon.  Do that about every 3hrs the first day OR until you see the swelling start to go down on that first day.  Once the swelling starts to go down STOP giving him the sips of remedy water.  The remedies will continue to work on the swelling once it just starts to go down.  Between doses you need to succuss the water (shake it really hard) about 10-20 times.  If you don't do this, it will make the swelling worse.  I expect after a few doses you'll begin to see slow improvement.  Once that starts you can give him 1-2 doses a day over a period of 3-5 days or as needed until the swelling is gone. 
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.