Author Topic: Protein powder drink  (Read 1978 times)

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
Protein powder drink
« on: April 24, 2013, 04:31:05 PM »
I have looked all over this site, but can't find anything on a good protein powder mix, and the search engine isn't working for me. Anyway, my SIL is asking. Does anyone have a good recommendation? I don't know anything about protein powder except to avoid soy...

Offline Precious

• Adept
Re: Protein powder drink
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 10:41:42 AM »
We have been using Vital Whey Natural protein powder from U.S. Wellness Meats.  It is unflavored and the whey is from 100% grass-fed cows.  The only ingredient: Proserum native whey protein concentrate.  This is not cheap stuff.  And I mean that in a good way.  ;D

Offline angelo212

• Learning
Re: Protein powder drink
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 02:26:51 PM »
http://proteinfactory.com/shop/proserum/

This is extremely cheaper. Same stuff but each serving is 4 of Vital Whey. Believe me I searched the internet for many hours looking. If you really want the Vital Whey I can give you a website that sells is for under $20 a can and also sells the larger size for very cheap. The above link is the best deal though although I hate the owner of the company with a passion.
 He also sells a Native Whey Isolate. The above is for the Concentrate which has more Albumin, Lactoferrin etc.