Author Topic: Premature Ejaculation?  (Read 2388 times)

Offline Canadian1

• Wide Eyed
Premature Ejaculation?
« on: February 26, 2013, 07:20:38 PM »
Hi... I am newly married (12 days!) and also new to this site, but I'm wondering if anyone has helpful advice for my husband and I.
My husband is struggling with a condition technically known as Premature Ejaculation. Because of this (from what we understand), intercourse never lasts long enough for me to have an orgasm. This has been a small trial in the last week and since this is all entirely new to us we've decided to check into our options and ask for help. Do any of you have knowledge or experience in this area, and advice or suggestions on how this condition could be cured or treated?
Thanks so much.

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
Re: Premature Ejaculation?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 09:13:59 AM »
Hi!Congratulations on your marriage! I tried to PM on this, but I guess you can't receive messages yet, so here goes!  ;) My husband had the same problem when we got married. We did read a book that covered this topic, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the book! But all we did to fix it were some simple exercises. First you need to get some oil like coconut or olive oil or something like that, then you start stimulating your husband with your hand. As soon as he starts to feel the urge to ejaculate, stop stimulating and firmly hold your thumb over the tip of his penis or pinch it or whatever helps your husband stop, he will know that best. You will both probably have to hold very still until the urge passes-it takes alot of focus and discipline for the guy. Once it fully passes, repeat the whole process. Only do this maybe 2 or 3 times per session. You don't want to overdo it lol But you will find that he will be able to be stimulated longer and longer before ejaculation each time.  It's really up to you how often you want to do this, I think we did maybe 3 or 4 times a week. Don't get discouraged if he ejaculates right away at the beginning, just smile and keep encouraging, don't let it bother you. This is hard for a guy and its even harder if he senses his wife's disappointment. My husband and I have been married almost 8 years and I still rarely have an orgasm by him going inside of me. For a woman it takes way more stimulation and for me what works is my husband pleasing me orally. I'm sorry if that's TMI, but I've known couples who got very discouraged at sex because they were only doing it one way and the wife wasn't having orgasms. You have to get creative and be patient, it's a learning process. We are still learning!  :) I hope this helps you! Congratulations again!