Author Topic: ViraStop  (Read 1505 times)

Offline LindaMac

• Wide Eyed
ViraStop
« on: January 26, 2013, 06:17:54 PM »
Hi, I'm new here and just read about ViraStop on an old thread last night. I ran out and bought some today, opened the bottle and it smelled awful, kind of like vinegar. Then I thought maybe it was the little absorbent pouch inside that smelled, though they usually don't, so I took it out and the bottle smelled better for a short while then back to vinegar-y. Can anyone who has used this product tell me if this is how it should smell?

<~~neurotic  ::) but it's supposed to help stomachs, not hurt them, so not taking it until I know this is normal

Thanks!

Offline LindaMac

• Wide Eyed
Re: ViraStop
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 06:53:20 PM »
Well since nobody else knew, I finally talked to someone at Enzymedica today and she said they can smell like vinegar, dirty socks, yeasty or nothing at all...depends on the batch. I personally think that's odd, since most things smell the same always. The B vitamins have a strong smell, always the same, never like roses one batch, sausage another. Kind of strange but everyone I talked to at the company takes this product religiously so I guess it's OK, albeit unique.