Author Topic: 7yo craving raw food  (Read 1649 times)

Offline allgirls

• Wide Eyed
7yo craving raw food
« on: January 12, 2013, 11:12:31 AM »
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. My normally enthusiastic non picky eater has suddenly started saying she can't eat and mostly wants raw food - salad, fruit. She eats and says she is full but still hungry. Presumably because she's not eating much fat or protein compared to normal. Over the last year our diet has improved considerably, but has crashed somewhat over christmas (more store bought bread, more sugary treats). I don't know how to help her. I'm giving her more raw food and nuts, encouraging her to drink kefir but she is not really satisfied. She is always saying that she is hungry but not hungry. She is 7 so not very aware. Any ideas. I'm wondering if she just doesn't have enough enzymes to cope with all the cooked food but she's not satisfied with raw either.

Rachel

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
Re: 7yo craving raw food
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 09:37:21 AM »
I really don't know what the problem could be, but if it were my child, I would look into parasites. Mountain Meadow Herbs has a good tincture for that. Again, not sure if that's the problem, but it's where I would start. Hope you get it figured out soon!