Remedies & Therapies > Colds, Flus & Viruses

HELP! Tonsillitis and i don't want to go to the doctor!

(1/2) > >>

kylesgirl:
I have a case of bacterial tonsillitis. I have not been to the doctor and truly do not want to go. I know I can do this from home and naturally. I don't want to give up.

I have done so far:
 tea of pau d'arco/echinacea/white willlow/Traditional Medicinals Throat Coat.
Homeopathic remedies of kali muriaticum and chamomilla.
Sea salt and goldenseal gargle.
6000mg Vit C daily
Colloidal Silver
Essiac tea.
smoothies of avocado, coconut milk, ice, peanut butter, stevia, lemon.
I just started a PB8 brand vegetarian probiotic today.

This is my 5th day. About 3rd day of heavy treatment.

I have severe allergies to wheat, dairy, gluten, caffine, sugar...so many other things...consuming such results in siezure like convulsions.
I am scared to death to go to the doctor and to take any sort of medication. I'm scared to even take asprin to relieve the intense pain i'm in right now.

HELP ME!!

Precious:
I'd definitely add some garlic to the regimen (assuming you're not allergic)--in the form of tea/gargle, minced fresh and swallowed with honey, and GOOT applied to the skin over the tonsil area.  Apple cider vinegar is also helpful for throat ailments.  We make a simple tea of honey, ACV, and water.  Grapefruit seed extract can be taken internally or used as a gargle (place 5-10 drops in a glass of water for a gargle).  Another gargle to try: dissolve 1/4 tsp of salt in 4 ounces of water, add a pinch each of cayenne pepper, lemon juice, and honey.

kylesgirl:
I just started garlic today. it seems to be helping already. I basically do better in the evening than in the morning. After i get all kinds of stuff into, i feel a lot better. :P

MyTwoCents:
I love Charcoal water for almost any infection. I drink anywhere from 2- 6 cups throughout 24 hours or less and have gotten rid of the worst throat infections and other infections

kylesgirl:
WOW! This was an amazing ride. Frustrating, but pretty cool to see how this is ending.

I did NOT go to the doctor. I kept doing all of what I described in the original post, plus added a probiotic, another homeopathic remedy (phytolocca), and essiac tea. I also took a ginger bath 2 nights ago. I am currently pain free, just a twinge here and there, and have been moving around all day. i was able to talk all day yesterday.
This is so incredible and further confirms my belief in natural medicine!!

*victory dance*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version