Author Topic: seizure diagnosis....advice??  (Read 2335 times)

Offline kylesgirl

• Learning
  • More than conquerors...
    • My blog
seizure diagnosis....advice??
« on: October 02, 2012, 06:39:04 AM »
Problem: history of seizures. 4 full ones in 3 years. Small twitching like episodes here and there.

Cause: siezures brought on my consumption of wheat, corn, sugar, caffine, most grains, high startch veggies like potatoes and squash, and twitching aggrivated by grains and high sugar fruits like dates.

Medicinal helps: B12 methylcobalomin, Salix Vitellina and argentum nitricum (homeopathic)

Other: Also notice a tendency to have problems with twitching when really upset and moreso when on my menstrual cycle.

I eat a lot of beans, fruit, veggies, nuts and coconut. i don't eat meat or any of the other food listed above. I am almost 23 years old.

Is there anything anyone can tell me further about this?? I feel like i am nearing the end of my rope. I do so much and changed so much but still have problems, though no full siezures in almost a year.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 10:13:00 AM by kylesgirl »
Romans 8:37

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
Re: seizure diagnosis....advice??
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 11:24:50 AM »
Since you are aware of homeopathic remedies, why not use constitutional homeopathy?  Not only would it heal the seizures but it would heal the food allergies.  You would need to find a good constitutional homeopath.  If you're not sure, I can help you if you tell me what state your in.

patti
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline kylesgirl

• Learning
    • My blog
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 12:19:05 PM »
I am in the northwest corner of Pennsylvania. I'd love to hear more about what you think on this matter.

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 02:45:23 PM »
I'm checking.........
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 07:04:09 PM »
This lady would be excellent! http://nuincenter.com/directory/reiling.html

She's well certified in classical and practices/trains under people I'm familiar with.  She also does only h-pathy which means it's her specialty. 

Offline kylesgirl

• Learning
    • My blog
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 09:30:12 AM »
wow! thanks! i will defnitely check her out. :) i really appreciate you looking into this for me.

i have recently discovered that taking vitamin C daily is helping incredibly! :) makes me feel great and i think it is helping me to absorb vitamins and minerals i was sorely lacking in.