Author Topic: Severe Environmental Allergies  (Read 3464 times)

Offline Cimmaron

• Adept
Severe Environmental Allergies
« on: June 12, 2012, 09:22:17 AM »
I have really bad allergies. Not just an annoying little sniffle, but cold symptoms so bad that I can hardly get anything done. I go out to weed the garden and within ten minutes I have to come back in because I am sneezing so bad and there is snot everywhere. I used to have allergies almost year round and moved to a different climate two years ago to hopefully help. The new climate reduced them to about four months out of the year, but they are even more severe. I am on raw, local honey, bee pollen and raw local cultured dairy products. I've tried various homeopathic remedies, and used to use various drugs that didn't even help. I use raw apple cider vinegar in salad dressings, etc. so I get little bits throughout the week. I've tried yarrow. The rest of my family also have allergies, but theirs are more manageable. I have other autoimmune disorders - diabetes and celiac. The weeds are taking over my garden and I need to get this figured out asap! Any ideas?

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
Re: Severe Environmental Allergies
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 05:13:54 PM »
Have you tried Hylands Homeopathic Allergy formula?  I have a friend they work really well for.  They are safe and effective.  You can usually find it in a health food store. 
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline amandas5boys

• Adept
  • We are in the Lords Army. Yes Sir!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 12:23:17 PM »
Have you ever done a liver cleanse? That could help. Plus there is something called. Allervite by Basic Organics. It has worked wonders for our family. It is vitamins that the body needs for allergies and it works pretty quick.

Offline Cimmaron

• Adept
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 01:16:43 PM »
I was just at a home school conference in TX last weekend and they were talking about all the problems a clogged liver can cause. I have a liver tincture brewing in the cupboard and I'm drinking kombucha tea as I speak.

Offline amandas5boys

• Adept
  • We are in the Lords Army. Yes Sir!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 01:31:36 PM »
Why don't you look up Hulda Clark's liver/ Gallbladder cleanse. It is like a spring cleaning for the body. I don't use the orintha Or what ever it is for the sleeping part. It wasn't on the sheet I first saw with the cleanse. I wouldn't have used it anyways. If you look up on here at welltellme you can find lots about liver cleansing.

Offline Cimmaron

• Adept
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 01:39:23 PM »
Thanks!