Author Topic: Infant Vaccinations - What are the dangers?  (Read 2378 times)

Offline jandjdanson

• Wide Eyed
Infant Vaccinations - What are the dangers?
« on: June 10, 2012, 04:43:53 PM »
   My ten-month old daughter is over-due for her checkup, and I know when I go in, the doctor will again address the issue of vaccinations. Honestly, I am inclined to never vaccinate her due to the questionable ingredients and possible side effects. I intend to continue breastfeeding until she is two years old, which should offer her some immunity from various diseases.
   I've done a few hours of research on the vaccines my doctor recommended, but I would still like to have more ammunition to defend my decision to not vaccinate. Not only my doctor, but my parents are urging me to vaccinate. I believe I'm making the right decision, but I would sincerely appreciate hearing other parents' research or experiences regarding vaccinations. (The three specific vaccines recommended to me were Pentacel, PC-13, and Rotavirus.)

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
Re: Infant Vaccinations - What are the dangers?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 02:56:58 AM »

I would highly recommend that you read Sherry Tenpenny's website on vaccine damage!  http://drtenpenny.com/ .  This is long but worth reading to the end http://www.whale.to/v/prevnar2.html.  I would encourage you to look up each vaccine separately as well and read, read, read.  It would be nigh unto impossible to describe all of the damage your DD's body would sustain by vaccines but I can tell you I have 3 children that were all vaxed in varying degrees.  The one child that I finally got smart about and stopped getting them had never been sick until she was 6.  No antibiotics, nothing.  My other two had varying levels of damage from neurological to physical.  Vaccines damaged my son's immune system so bad we nearly lost him 2yrs ago.  It had been 9yrs since his last vaccination but the damage was so severe that we chased his immune system for 9yrs before it finally gave out.  I cannot encourage you enough to avoid this at all cost.  I would literally tell your doctor "no and if you ask again I will find another doctor."  You have the chance to avoid what so many of us here have experienced.  I would encourage you to read through Sherry's website.  You do not have to justify yourself to your doctor or your family and quite frankly, no matter what you tell the doctor she will deny.   My sweet, christian doctor denied everything I talked to him about before vaccines and he wasn't any help after when the damage was done.   :'(   
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline jandjdanson

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 05:46:34 PM »
Thank you so much for your reply! Your firm stand on the matter was encouraging, and the websites you suggested were excellent in giving me more information. Thank you for taking the time to share your story with me and give me those resources for research.

Offline uptrapperdansgirl

• Adept
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 06:08:26 PM »
I don't get involved in these discussions to much, but I wanted to reply because I understand where you are at. We vaccinated our first 2 children and 1 set of shots for our 3rd, none at all for our youngest. My 3rd was healthy, nothing wrong, 11 days after vacs, including one for pneumonia he was hospitalized for pneumonia. Of course there claims were that in had nothing to do with the vacs, but it was the last time we did them. We did have health issues with our youjngest, can't imagine how much worse it would have been if we vaccinated her! We have had emergency room nurses leave the room and not come back, becuase they were appalled that we didn't vaccinate. one time with my 3rd they almost made me feel so bad that I wanted to give in. I have had 1/2 hour long discussions with my former dr. I wasn't never good at debating or anything just stood my ground and KNEW we were doing the right thing. It helps to read read read. Especially before you go in. Don't go in with the idea that you will change your dr's mind or convince them you are doing the right thing, just go in with a made up mind that you are the mama and you are confident in your decision! Its not always easy to go against the grain, but you are a good mama for looking into this and following your God given instincst!
Check out my testimony song!
A true story of God's delivering power!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab-MUxfeWJo

Offline DHW

• Adept
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 07:33:05 AM »
National Vaccine Information Center (www.nvic.org) and www.mercola.com have very credible information. 

Bottom line: are you willing to risk the side effects (including death and irreparable harm) for the unproved benefits?  There is essentially no screening process to determine if a child is susceptible to side effects.  It really is "A Shot in the Dark," in my opinion. 

Definitely continue to breastfeed (great stuff, that!) and build health by feeding the body, mind and spirit with the good things that God created.