Author Topic: Vaccines for children  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Kris10

• Learning
Vaccines for children
« on: May 12, 2012, 02:27:51 PM »
Does anyone have vaccine free children? I used to work as an therapist for autistic children and many parents would share their stories about the change in their children's behavior after they received vaccines. I have also read a large literature about the side effects vaccines have, especially due to all the heavy metals and toxins that are in them.  Now I have a two month year old and we are very hesitant about vaccines and have not given him any yet. Our doctor told us that we can wait until we feel comfortable, but I don't know if I ever will be. I know some are very important like tetanus, but what about all the other ten vaccines they have recommended? Any advice would be great.

Offline ladyhen

• Master
Re: Vaccines for children
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 10:17:03 AM »
Does anyone have vaccine free children? I used to work as an therapist for autistic children and many parents would share their stories about the change in their children's behavior after they received vaccines. I have also read a large literature about the side effects vaccines have, especially due to all the heavy metals and toxins that are in them.  Now I have a two month year old and we are very hesitant about vaccines and have not given him any yet. Our doctor told us that we can wait until we feel comfortable, but I don't know if I ever will be. I know some are very important like tetanus, but what about all the other ten vaccines they have recommended? Any advice would be great.

This is a great resource for information and support in this decision.   

Rather than start a new discussion here about this topic, you may want to read some of the many threads that are already on this forum. 

HERE is a list of threads about childrens vaccines.  I know it's a lot of reading, but there is a lot of information to consider, imo. 

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;    Titus 2:13