Author Topic: Anybody used Dr. Natura Colonix system?  (Read 48738 times)

Offline Chadycake

• Adept
Re: Anybody used Dr. Natura Colonix system?
« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2008, 09:41:59 AM »
Welcome to the Colonix Club, Kimberlee, Pennie & Morningglory!  Glad to have you! :D

Pennie, I don't have an answer for you right now.  I'm ending a fast today & I think my improvements in mood, skin & allergy symptoms may be due to that.  We'll see what happen as I begin eating again!

When I got mine in the mail I waited so I could start on a morning.  But I don't think that's necessary.  You could drink the tea tonite & maybe get a jump start on things?

Twitterpated, by your posts, it looks like upping the fiber in your diet has really helped, hasn't it?  So I would imagine that eating nothing but fruits & salads would be helpful. ???  I'm not going back to just fruits & veggies (I'm really craving fat!), but I'm definately going to try to eat a lot of them for the rest of this cleanse.  Tommorrow is my half way point!

During my fast, it was obvious that I was getting out old stuff... One day I got at least 4 feet of a long, thin, hard rope!  However, I wasn't going as often as I had hoped.  Maybe I should have upped my fiber more, but I'm afraid I'll run out early, so I didn't. :-\

ArmyWife- That's great that your homemade cleanse is working for you!  Definately sounds cheaper than the Colonix!  I tried psyllium & bentonite "shakes" a few years ago & they did'nt work for me.  But I've been thinking since on this cleanse that maybe I could make my own in the furure... This has a parasite cleansing pill, the fiber powder & the tea to drink at night.  So you could take something like yeast assasin, follow it with the psyllium/bentonite shake and then drink Smooth Move tea at bedtime.  It wouldn't be quite as nice as this, Smooth Move always gives me cramps whereas the tea in the Colonix kit doesn't, but it might work!

Ella, just saw your post... I don't see any reason that your DH  couldn't drink the liver tea with the colonix.  You may want to call the company to double check?  I'm going to try to do liver flushes every 2 weeks for the rest of my time on this, so that might be an option for him too.

~W
"Daddy, when we die, will we have eyes... so we can see God?" -Caleb, age 4

I'm blogging recipes and natural health info at http://concoctionsandwhatnot.blogspot.com/

Offline Pennie

• Master
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2008, 10:38:33 AM »
ok whoohoo, it came.  I was afraid I wasn't going to get it b/c I was supposed to get to different boxes today and he brought the other one but they put this on the wrong truck so my sweet UPS man made a second trip to bring it!! :) Okay, I know it's his job but he was so nice about it.  I think I will do some smooth move tea tonight since I have some from doing the MC that way I won't "run out" of this too soon.  I just wanted to say too that I find ground flaxseed works much better for me moving things thru than psylliium.. I put it in my kefir and my salads and my granola...and water ever.  My husband just munches on them but I want to get the full benefit of the oils so I mostly use mine ground.

Offline Pennie

• Master
« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2008, 04:04:47 AM »
This is day 6 morning.  I was getting kind of frustrated b/c I would go fine in the morning but then in the afternoon was feeling bloated.  Like someone mentioned they felt like they needed to go but couldn't.  I emailed and asked if this was normal.......said it could be die off from parasites and candida although I have been eating so much carb and sugar I don't see how I could be having any C die off.  Anyway, I had been steeping my tea for 3 mintues instead of two so last night I did it for six and I went to the BR b/f I even took my fiber so maybe I just needed more steep time too.  I did read where you can steep up to 25 minutes.  Not really getting any weird colors, as for other weird stuff I don't know cause I just can't bring myself to look.  It is pretty loose stuff(sorry TMI).  I did grow up in Brazil........I have taken "worm" medicine off and on throughout those years but who knows.  I have done the MC a few times and extended water fasts so I am interested to see how much better this will clean me out.  OKAY, one more bit of TMI I weighed 1 pound less "afterwards" this morning.......My husband is planning to not have me do anything Sunday and is planning on getting pizza for supper so I don't have to do anything after church so I haven't been really motivated in the eating department knowing that is coming up.  Hopefully Monday.  Oh, and I was EXTREMELY moody and cranky and depressed about EVERYTHING yesterday.  Great weekend to be mean to everyone...........not sure they will want to say HMD if I don't get a grip.   ::)  I do seem better this morning.  I may even feel like tapping.

Offline twitterpated4hubby

• Adept
« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2008, 04:26:09 AM »
LOL!! Maybe the colonix explains why i have been so cranky. :D

I have to tell ya that this whole time i have been on the program, i have still not had to go BM in the evenings except a few times. I get bloated and by morning i feel like im gonna pop till i take my fiber and drink my coffee. Then i get relief.

Thanks for the update. Keep it up.
http://keepyourcloveson.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html

"...I found the one my heart loves. I held him and would not let him go..." -Song of Songs 3:4

Offline Pennie

• Master
« Reply #94 on: May 14, 2008, 08:51:04 AM »
Day 12.  I really don't plan on updating every six days but yesterday and today have been different.  There has been a steady "flow" all day today and yesterday.  Not constant but going pretty much through the afternoon.  Yesterday morning when I got up I weighed 165, as of a few mintues ago I weighed 161.5.  I will say that I have had no grains or bread yesterday or today so that may have something to do with the weightloss but the elimimation definitely does.  I did finish off my mothers day RSVs yesterday but that was the only "bad" thing I had.  I have a hard time calling chocolate bad.   ;D

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2008, 05:51:37 AM »
Pennie, are you finished with this yet?  I'm just getting ready to buy it for me and my little girl and I'm a little on the nervous side about it.  What did you think overall?  Do you feel better, more energy, etc.? 

thanks,

patti
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline Pennie

• Master
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2008, 07:05:08 AM »
Pennie, are you finished with this yet?  I'm just getting ready to buy it for me and my little girl and I'm a little on the nervous side about it.  What did you think overall?  Do you feel better, more energy, etc.? 

thanks,

patti
I am three days from finishing my first month.  I am going for all three. :) I think I am sleeping better, but I did finally find my "number"(new bed)so not sure which it is.  I have lost 7 pounds BUT  I also did cut out sugar and bread and that kind of stuff.  I did fast yesterday, so 2 1/2 lbs was from that.  I have noticed my skin getting some itchy bumps and I think that is from the cleansing.  It is pretty much gone now.  Not just on my face but just sporadic.  I don't know if I have MORE engergy but I do feel fine.  My husbands friend that is doing this is into his second month and he said you get "more" if you know what I mean.  :)  So I am hoping and thinking the seond and third months my make more of a difference.  I do let my tea steep until my tea is about luke warm.  I don't see any point in just doing it for 6 minutes, I feel like I am not getting the full use of the tea bag.  :) I have "gone" every day and some days well into the afternoon.  not constant but plenty of "trips. :) I wouldn't be nervous, it reallly doesn't disrupt your life at all.  I for one though am glad I am at home, as I like to be home for stuff like that.  I have had a few times where I have cramped kind of bad b/f going but that could be b/c I am steeping my tea longer.  But that doesn't happen every time I go.   I haven't been brave enough to look and see what's coming out.  I would think "things" would be getting darker as older stuff comes out?  but maybe that will happen in month two and three.  HTH.  Just don't be nervous.  I did email the CO and asked if they have anything to detox a child from like heavy metals or from vaxs and they said in the near future.  I am anxious to do the kids on the jr paranil but hubs is next.  We have to take turns b/c of the cost and he was nice enough to let me go first.   :D ;D

Offline morningglory

• Adept
« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2008, 11:01:44 AM »
As soon as I'm done bleeding from the miscarriage, I'm going to do another 30 days of Colonix and the Master Cleanse at the same time.  I've been so constipated for so long, that the other cleanses I've done haven't helped very much.  So I'm doing the two together until I start to feel weak or sick.  When I did the Master Cleanse before, I was so stopped up that I didn't poop the entire ten days, despite the salt water flushes.  I've done 2 1/2 months of the Colonix (kind of broken up) and still don't go more than once a day without enemas.  I'm really curious to see if this will work. 

Offline mistyrenee22

• Learning
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2008, 02:25:46 AM »
Hmm...I am curious about this and any kind of cleanse...I work full time.  Is this something I will be able to do with a 100 mile round trip commute and an 8 hour day in the office?  I guess everyone is different with this since we are all made differently, but if I have some idea as to how some of you have responded I might could plan accordingly. THANKS!
It whispers...so listen!

Offline Pennie

• Master
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2008, 02:51:03 AM »
Hmm...I am curious about this and any kind of cleanse...I work full time.  Is this something I will be able to do with a 100 mile round trip commute and an 8 hour day in the office?  I guess everyone is different with this since we are all made differently, but if I have some idea as to how some of you have responded I might could plan accordingly. THANKS!
I think you could.  the only time you are really "going" is mostly first thing in the morning.  I have had days where I "go" until early in the afternoon but it isn't a constant need to rush.  Now there is one guy on the site that says he commutes and that even when he felt the "urge" he was able to wait until he got to work w/o breaking into a sweat.  :)  Now, I am the type, I like to be home until my morning "work" is done.  :)   I do think though the earlier you take your capsules and fiber the better if you have to leave the house.  I am not sure if I would be able to wait like that guy said he did, I've never had to try.  If you do it I would start it like Friday night and then you will know on sat and sun how it's going to work for you.

Offline mistyrenee22

• Learning
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2008, 07:54:59 AM »
Yeah, that sounds like a good plan...starting on a Friday.  I have the .pdf of the Dr. Natura Cleanse, I just haven't read it yet.  I guess it would help if I did, huh?   :P 

Thanks!!!!
It whispers...so listen!

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2008, 09:27:20 AM »
I've been doing this cleanse now for 2 weeks and have my 7yr old on a modified version of it.  So far, this is an excellent cleanse.  I'm not fishing through "stuff" (yuk!) but I can definately say my innerds are being cleaned out.  I was originally going to do one month but have since decided to do two months.  As for bathroom timing, my body seems affected by it once in the AM and once in the PM. 

patti
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline Pennie

• Master
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2008, 09:53:43 AM »
I've been doing this cleanse now for 2 weeks and have my 7yr old on a modified version of it.  So far, this is an excellent cleanse.  I'm not fishing through "stuff" (yuk!) but I can definately say my innerds are being cleaned out.  I was originally going to do one month but have since decided to do two months.  As for bathroom timing, my body seems affected by it once in the AM and once in the PM. 

patti
When you say a modified version, do you mean you are just doing the paranil jr?  I ask b/c I emailed them and asked why it was unsuitable for anyone under 18.  My 12 yroboy is the size a small adult and they said it had more to do with developement than size.  So, I was just wondering waht exactly you are giving her. 

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2008, 02:32:31 PM »

patti
When you say a modified version, do you mean you are just doing the paranil jr?  I ask b/c I emailed them and asked why it was unsuitable for anyone under 18.  My 12 yroboy is the size a small adult and they said it had more to do with developement than size.  So, I was just wondering waht exactly you are giving her. 

Pennie, I am giving her 1/2 of the fiber and the tea.  No paranil at all.  It seems to be doing it's job even without the paranil. 

patti

Offline ThreeLittlePigs

• Learning
« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2008, 09:31:27 AM »
I thought I'd share my "home made" colon cleanse product that I've been using, as it seems to be working.  I've been reading through this thread and have been wanting to do a colon cleanse of some sort.  Well, I looked at the Nature's Sunshine cleanse, which consists of a drink packet and a capsule packet that you take morning and evening for 2 weeks.  I realized that I have almost everything on the drink mix list, and I have 1 of the 2 capsules of the other part.  So, I've been mixing my own cleanse, and have been seeing (yes, I've been doing some fishing around--gross  :P ) the same kinds of rubbery lining things that are shown on the Dr. Natura website.  Nothing huge, but definitely the same thing.  Here's what I'm doing: 1/4-1/2 tsp. bentonite clay (from morethanalive), 1 T. psyllium seed powder (from mta also; I would do closer to 2 T but I don't have much of it left)  I mix these with some apple juice and drink it (holding my nose--it seems to help  :P ) and then I follow that by drinking a glass of water with a splash (1 or 2 tsp. ?) of liquid chlorophyll (from Nature's Sunshine), and take 3 of the aloe vera gelcaps from beeyoutiful.  The only other ingred. on the drink packet list are potassium and stevia.
For the capsule part I did take 2 of the LBS (lower bowel stimulant) from NS, but only the first morning.  Not sure if I'll continue with that or not, as I seem to be going fine without it.  Anyways, I started it yesterday morning and saw results this morning.  I plan to keep up with it until I finish the psyllium that I have.  I guess I should post this on the colon cleanse thread too...  :)
BTW, if you're interested in anything from Nature's Sunshine, you can easily get things at the member cost--much more affordable that way.  pm me if you want my member #.
I am just curious about your progress with homemade clense.  I am interested in doing Clonix from Dr.Natura.  How are you doing? 

Offline ArmyWife

• Adept
    • the Kirkland Family
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2008, 03:37:58 PM »
Well, I didn't keep up the cleanse for very long, but I definitely saw results from it, and know that it was indeed cleaning out my colon.  I can't remember how long I did it for--maybe a week?  I don't think it was much longer than that, but it's been a few months so I'm not sure.  Also, I did notice that for awhile afterward I did have much more regular BMs, going a couple times a day.  I know that was as a result of the cleanse, even though it was short. 
Feel free to visit our family blogspot!  http://toddandannakirkland.blogspot.com

Offline ThreeLittlePigs

• Learning
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2008, 06:00:11 PM »
How about the weight loss?  Did you lose any weight or waiteline?  I am curious as to how the effect is compared to Dr. Natura.  I know that some people even gained weight with Dr. Natura (just a bit though I think.)  I am almost 40, going through premenopause, suffering from weight gain (especially waistline).  I do take some supplements in regards to menopause and I do have clay from Sonne's, so before I am to spend so much money for Dr. Natura products, I would like to give your Homemade colon clense a try. 

Offline Pennie

• Master
« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2008, 07:04:07 AM »
I did Dr Natura.  I liked it but I didn't lose any weight at all.  A guy friend lost 4 pounds.  I was hoping to lose like 30 or something.  Testimonials seem to be so misleading.  I am glad I did b/c I think it "cleaned me out" and if I had parasites I'm sure it got them.  I did it for 3 months but honestly I don't feel like anything is different.  The fiber didn't even work the same for me w/o the tea.........I think you could buy smooth move tea from the HFS and psyllium husks and get the same results as far as that goes.  I did like the parasite thing though and I want to get the kid stuff for my kids some time.  That's just MO though. 

Offline ArmyWife

• Adept
    • the Kirkland Family
« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2008, 12:27:26 PM »
How about the weight loss?  Did you lose any weight or waiteline?  I am curious as to how the effect is compared to Dr. Natura.  I know that some people even gained weight with Dr. Natura (just a bit though I think.)  I am almost 40, going through premenopause, suffering from weight gain (especially waistline).  I do take some supplements in regards to menopause and I do have clay from Sonne's, so before I am to spend so much money for Dr. Natura products, I would like to give your Homemade colon clense a try. 

I was mainly just doing the cleanse b/c I figured my colon could use some cleaning out, not really for weight loss, and plus, I only did it for a week or so.  But I do know that my body got rid of some junk that otherwise wasn't coming out on its own, and probably if I had gone for longer, I would've cleaned out even more.  I would imagine the weight loss might greatly depend upon how much is stored up in the colon, but I haven't read extensively on the Dr. Natura site so I'm not sure.  I have thought about doing just a bent. clay and psyllium colon cleanse, and see if that works by itself (and maybe something to get things moving in the beginning if needed)  HTH.
Anna
Feel free to visit our family blogspot!  http://toddandannakirkland.blogspot.com

Offline guysgal

• Learning
« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2009, 02:01:12 PM »
I see that this is an older thread but I was wondering if anyone is currently using this product or is thinking about it.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Pr 3:6