Author Topic: Anybody used Dr. Natura Colonix system?  (Read 48775 times)

Nickole

Re: Anybody used Dr. Natura Colonix system?
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2007, 02:36:53 AM »
Nickole:  Looks like almost the exact ingredients as Dr. Natura's Program.  Good luck on your cleanse.  Hope everything comes out all right!! ; ;) ;)

Yeah, I think only the tea has a couple different ingredients.  I am so anxious to get it!

Offline kmkmom

• Learning
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2007, 10:47:02 AM »
I bought one of those Ultimate Colon Cleanses and should be getting it in the mail any day now.  I will let you guys know how it goes!

Hey Ladies,

Just wanted to let you know I just bought this ay Amazon.com for 39.99 + 10 and change for shipping.  It was shipped within hours of me placing the order.  The only thing is that it didn't specify the quantity, I'm assuming it's 30 days.  It said the regular price was 69.99.  May be worth checking out.  I'll let you know when I get it.  :)

Nickole

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2007, 12:34:30 AM »
Did any of you have swollon lymph nodes in the bikini like during the cleanse? I am on the Ultimate Cleanse, which is basically the same thing, and yesterday the instruction were to double up the pills and fiber.  I urinated a WHOLE lot yesterday and I have a swollon lymph node on my right bikini line area.  You think it's just toxins from the cleanse?  It's not painful at all, just a long bump there.

Offline mamaoffour

• Adept
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2007, 04:52:35 AM »
It sounds like that is part of the detox symptoms.  Your body is filtering out all of that bad stuff right now, so it sounds like maybe your lymph nodes are working really hard to eliminate all those toxins.  I had pretty swollen ones in my neck.  It should subside in a few days.  You will probably feel kind of sick for the first few days.  Hope the pain goes away soon.  Good luck.

Misty
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it(Prov. 22:6).

Offline joy b

• Adept
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2007, 08:46:45 AM »
Nikole, thanks for sharing about the Ultimate Colon Cleanse .  I think I will check into it.  How did it turn out for you? 

For those of you that did the Dr. Natura cleanse, how long did you do it?  I wonder if more than a month will really make much of a difference?

Offline morningglory

• Adept
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2008, 05:15:06 AM »
I've been using this cleanse for almost a month now.  I've had to resort to almost daily enemas because i'm so constipated.  I think that's because I'm candida cleansing, and that always makes me constipated.  When I do go, I'm getting rid of nasty old stuff.  So in order to accelerate the process, I've been thinking about fasting for a few days.  Any thoughts on whether or not that's a good idea?  Would the cleanse still work with no food in my system?  I'd still drink my pregnancy tea mix and drink kombucha and take vitaminsfor nutrition.

Offline twitterpated4hubby

• Adept
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2008, 05:56:59 AM »
Did the cleanse work for you Nickole? Im looking for something to help me. Surely i have plenty of stuff to get rid of. I have struggled with constipation my whole life. I am so afraid i wont be able to afford to get something that will really help me though. I sure don't want to waist money one something that wont work.
http://keepyourcloveson.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html

"...I found the one my heart loves. I held him and would not let him go..." -Song of Songs 3:4

Offline morningglory

• Adept
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2008, 06:12:54 AM »
Why don't you try looking on curezone and see what you can find?  Dr Natura is working for my husband and I, but it is mucho expensive.  We decided to spend the money because we're having trouble carrying a baby full-term, but if it weren't for that, we wouldn't be spending the money.

Offline mamaoffour

• Adept
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2008, 05:46:06 AM »
Just wanted to post again about Dr. Natura's colonix program.  This is my second time using it in two years.  I just can't believe I still pass "strange" things in my stools.  I have lost probably 2 inches off my stomach area!  I noticed I was retaining weight only in my stomach, but now I know why.  I also believe I have actually passed several polyps in my stools.  Sorry to be so gross!!  I have found pockets of mucus and hard matter that looks to be polyps.  I'm convinced that I need to go see a Doctor to see if I have some other problems in my gut.  It's very scary to think that stuff was in there just rottening!!  If I didn't do these cleanses I bet I would have full blown cysts or even cancer!  It's expensive, but well worth it to me.  Anyone who finds there themselves constipated at all needs to clean their clolon out.  An enema will not get all the hard fecal matter out that has built up over time.  Just my two cents!

Misty
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it(Prov. 22:6).

Nickole

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2008, 06:01:06 AM »
Did the cleanse work for you Nickole? Im looking for something to help me. Surely i have plenty of stuff to get rid of. I have struggled with constipation my whole life. I am so afraid i wont be able to afford to get something that will really help me though. I sure don't want to waist money one something that wont work.

I did one month and never saw anything (no worms, etc) and GAINED weight.   :-\  My sisters MIL did three months at least and started to see things at that point, so she says do at least 3 months. I think the site says that too, but I was seeing nothing and I was gaining a little weight.  I have never had problems with constipation at all.  I "go" about three times a day, seriously, so I am wondering if I just don't need this?  Perhaps it would be good someday to just buy a 3 month supply and see, though.

Offline Chadycake

• Adept
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2008, 04:47:31 PM »
Today was my first day on the Colonix cleanse.  Nothing gross coming out of me yet.   ::)

I will be on this for three months... I'm doing some major spring cleaning!

I'm thinking about doing some other cleanses while I'm on this once my bowels are moving well & my body is used to it.  Like maybe a few weeks of oil pulling for some liver cleansing.  And maybe a 10 day Master cleanse at some point.  Mostly though I'll be eating pretty much like normal, but I am cutting out all sugar.

I'm really praying that I'll feel much better when I'm done with this! 

:) ~W
"Daddy, when we die, will we have eyes... so we can see God?" -Caleb, age 4

I'm blogging recipes and natural health info at http://concoctionsandwhatnot.blogspot.com/

Offline Pennie

• Master
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2008, 03:06:39 PM »
Today was my first day on the Colonix cleanse.  Nothing gross coming out of me yet.   ::)

I will be on this for three months... I'm doing some major spring cleaning!

I'm thinking about doing some other cleanses while I'm on this once my bowels are moving well & my body is used to it.  Like maybe a few weeks of oil pulling for some liver cleansing.  And maybe a 10 day Master cleanse at some point.  Mostly though I'll be eating pretty much like normal, but I am cutting out all sugar.

I'm really praying that I'll feel much better when I'm done with this! 

:) ~W
wow, I missed this being at the top lately.  My husband came home and said his friend is doing this and we should look into it.  I thought I had seen it on here so just reread the thread.  SO.......chadycake how's it going?  Are you still doing it?

Offline Chadycake

• Adept
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 10:15:48 AM »
wow, I missed this being at the top lately.  My husband came home and said his friend is doing this and we should look into it.  I thought I had seen it on here so just reread the thread.  SO.......chadycake how's it going?  Are you still doing it?

Yep, I’m still on it.  This is day 16.  The jury is still out on it’s effectiveness.

It’s not that I’m not going, I guess I just thought I would be going several times throughout the day based on the testimonials on the website.  I am going at least once every morning, sometimes 3-5 times.  But it’s all in the morning… I think as a direct result of the tea.  But the thing that makes me wonder how well it’s working is that I never feel “done”. :-[ Even if I go several times I still have that feeling that there is more… but it just won’t come out.  And then the feeling just gets stronger & stronger throughout the day, but still nothing… til the next morning.  And nothing that is coming out seems particularly old, (TMI WARNING: :P :-[) in fact I can see stuff from my last few meals.  Once I saw little short thin stringy things that may have been worms.  The other thing is that I don’t feel any better than before I started, so maybe my expectations where too high, but it’s still disappointing.

(I have dealt w/ constipation issues for years & I have reason to believe that parasites may be a problem for me, so I highly doubt that there isn’t any old stuff to come out)

Now to be fair, however, I haven’t cut out all sugar as I had planned to. ::) I don’t know what I was thinking… my son’s birthday was a week after I started, so I’ve had ice cream a few times, & I’ve been craving (and indulging in) chocolate a lot.  And I just really don’t wanna give up my coffee habit (w/ cream & a BIG scoop of raw honey).  So does anyone thing I’m sabotaging this with these things? 

Also, can anyone tell me what the fiber is supposed to be doing?  I thought it would make me go too, but since the only time I go is in the morning, I question whether the fiber is doing anything for me.  ???

So, Pennie, did your hubby’s friend have lots of positive things to say about Colonix?

Does any one who has used it –mamaoffour, morningglory, nickole- have any encouragement for me about how you’re sure it’s doing wonderful things for me even though it doesn’t seem like it yet?  It was a lot of money to spend…  :-\

Thanks  :) ~W

I'm blogging recipes and natural health info at http://concoctionsandwhatnot.blogspot.com/

Offline Pennie

• Master
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 10:31:04 AM »

So, Pennie, did your hubby’s friend have lots of positive things to say about Colonix?

Oh, he hasn't done it yet.  He was just telling my husband he was going to and then my hub said we would do it based on his results BUT I went on the site and was reading and I want to do it NOW.   ::)  I feel like if I do though I should go ahead and do the three month thing.  I have done extended water fasts and I have done the MC a few times but I am not sure that does that same thing as this is supposed to.  And I am NOT a vegetarian person.  I have a hard time thinking that some of the stuff I saw on the site could be in me or anyone really.  bleh.  So that is why I came here b/c I trust you guys more, BUT I do think that everyone can get different results.  I know on the MC sometimes the only reason you "go" is the tea and the salt water flush so I am sure that is part of it.  I know one guy said he used the tea bag twice in the same night and got better results so he started doing that......Keep us up to date.  One thing.....some of those people were quite crude IMO.  I mean you can share TMI w/o being crude.   :)

Offline kamom

• Adept
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 11:41:33 AM »
  My parents both did this about a year ago. They're in their 50s. They both had really weird things come out!  I tried it and didn't notice anything odd. :-\  with there results in mind, I was disappointed....but they are almost twice as old as I with a pretty bad diet. Also my dad's heartburn went away.

Offline morningglory

• Adept
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2008, 11:51:38 AM »
All that freaky looking stuff on the website?  It's for real!  It probably took about 2 weeks for me to start seeing it though, because I was yeast cleansing, which always constipates me.  My husband saw results immediately, but he's never been constipated, and I've always been.  If you're not seeing results, don't give up.  Take 2 or 3 times the fiber, nd steep your tea bag twice in the evening.  It really does help.  And enemas, are always good, just warm water. 

I confess to finally getting brave and poking around in the toilet, and it was gross.  What I thought was normal poo was defintiely not.  I did the cleanse for a month and a half, and I now go regularly every morning.  Now my waste is very very soft.  Sorry if it's TMI, but you all asked.  I plan to finish the cleanse when I'm not pregnant.  Definitely worth the money if you have chronic health problems, yeast, parasites, constipation, etc.

And I did the MC, liver flush, enemas, other cleanses, etc., and NEVER got results until I did this cleanse.

Offline specialedswife

• Learning
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2008, 11:57:35 AM »
Anybody know anything about Garden of Life's  Perfect Cleanse? Has anyone tried it or compared it with Colonix?

Offline morningglory

• Adept
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2008, 12:09:45 PM »
Yep.  I did!  I got a slight detox headache, but nothing very interesting in the colon department.  Colonix is better, IMO.

Offline specialedswife

• Learning
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2008, 12:21:50 PM »
I am nursing so I was thinking of maybe trying Perfect Cleanse depending on what my ND says. Any thoughts on if some of the "cleansing product" would pass to my ds and help or harm him?  He has had a bad skin rash for a few months and I'm thinking maybe this would help him too? Any opinions on how young you can have junk built up in your colon?  I ate a lot of junk around Thanksgiving and Christmas and his rash showed up right after Christmas...built up junk maybe?

Offline mamaoffour

• Adept
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2008, 05:10:36 PM »

Yep, I’m still on it.  This is day 16.  The jury is still out on it’s effectiveness.

It’s not that I’m not going, I guess I just thought I would be going several times throughout the day based on the testimonials on the website.  I am going at least once every morning, sometimes 3-5 times.  But it’s all in the morning… I think as a direct result of the tea.  But the thing that makes me wonder how well it’s working is that I never feel “done”. :-[ Even if I go several times I still have that feeling that there is more… but it just won’t come out.  And then the feeling just gets stronger & stronger throughout the day, but still nothing… til the next morning.  And nothing that is coming out seems particularly old, (TMI WARNING: :P :-[) in fact I can see stuff from my last few meals.  Once I saw little short thin stringy things that may have been worms.  The other thing is that I don’t feel any better than before I started, so maybe my expectations where too high, but it’s still disappointing.

(I have dealt w/ constipation issues for years & I have reason to believe that parasites may be a problem for me, so I highly doubt that there isn’t any old stuff to come out)

Now to be fair, however, I haven’t cut out all sugar as I had planned to. ::) I don’t know what I was thinking… my son’s birthday was a week after I started, so I’ve had ice cream a few times, & I’ve been craving (and indulging in) chocolate a lot.  And I just really don’t wanna give up my coffee habit (w/ cream & a BIG scoop of raw honey).  So does anyone thing I’m sabotaging this with these things? 

Also, can anyone tell me what the fiber is supposed to be doing?  I thought it would make me go too, but since the only time I go is in the morning, I question whether the fiber is doing anything for me.  ???

Does any one who has used it –mamaoffour, morningglory, nickole- have any encouragement for me about how you’re sure it’s doing wonderful things for me even though it doesn’t seem like it yet?  It was a lot of money to spend…  :-\

Chadycake:  Don't give up.  Sometimes it takes even longer for old fecal matter to come out.  I think it took about 2 weeks or more for things to start coming.  Also make sure you are drinking 8 or more glasses of water a day or the fiber could actually make you back up even more.  If you feel like you still need to go then you probably have more hard matter that is working out of your colon.  I passed some really hard poop even though I was doing the cleanse and drinking tons of water.  I'm pretty sure there were a few polpys too.  I have done my second cleanse, but it didn't work as good this time.  I'm kind of concerned because I have been very very constipated and bloated lately.  I go about every 3 days.  I going to see a Gastro Dr. to rule out a blockage.  I drink so much water and have a pretty good diet, so I'm not sure why I have so many problems with my colon.  I'm only 29 not 99!!  Good luck with the cleanse, I hope everything comes out okay!!   ;D  Sorry I couldn't resist.

Misty

• Adept
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2008, 07:48:38 AM »
Im doing this cleanse right now and im on day 16. I could have wrote that post that chadycake wrote. I feel the same way about this stuff. I have steeped my tea for over 30 min with boiling water poured over the top. I have been taking a heaping scoop of the fiber and even though i go everyday i feel like i should be going more often. When i got once or twice its always in the morning and at first it was soft and almost lose. Now its getting bulky and harder and all together. I see what i ate from the day before too. I think i may be drinking less water then i was since i have been sick but i am still drinking plenty behind the fiber.

So far i have seen tons of mucus...TONS!! What is that anyway?

I have seen one of those strange rubber things from the pictures except mine wasnt rubbery and it was much smaller. I was so excited and though maybe this was the begaining to seeing more stuff but NOPE! I have had anal itching real bad right at first and it went away so that was a sign of parasites they said. I guess i may have passed some and didnt know it. The poop does look different thats for sure but im not seeing what i expected at all. Right now my stomach is hurting and bloated and feels like i just need to go so bad. I am drinking coffee in hopes it will push something out but so far im not feeling it. GRRR!!

Anyone know what i should do? If i up my fiber then that makes this cleanse even less then the two months i bought and that just doesnt seem fair to me. Ok...i know life isnt fair but i wanted 3 months worth so bad and couldnt afford it so i figured if i really saw stuff after two months my dh would buy me the third month. Now if i double my fiber i still wouldnt get the three months im needing. I just dong know what to do. I wonder if i added 100% physillium fiber into my day in the evening if that would count so that iu woudnt have to use up all the colonix fiber.  ???

"...I found the one my heart loves. I held him and would not let him go..." -Song of Songs 3:4

Offline Chadycake

• Adept
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2008, 09:24:54 AM »
Thanks for the replies & encouragement!

I'm now on day 19 and still feeling the same as when I last posted. 

So both of you, morningglory & mamaoffour, said that it took about 2 weeks before you saw anything... well, I'm going on 3 weeks now & still, nothing of import!  I guess I should be glad that I'm going at all.  And I am; some mornings it's a lot, but like I said, nothing "old" still.  At what point do I give up & ask for my money back?  I really don't want to do that though, I want to see this through the whole 3 months.

So morningglory, did you do enemas while you were on the colonix?  I'm wondering if an enema would help loosen up old stuff that might be stuck in there.  I didn't go at all for the first couple of days on the colonix, so I started massaging my abdomen along where I assume my colon runs... it got things moving... but there are spots along the "route" that feel a little harder to the touch than other spots... so maybe that's where things are sticking?

I have also been saving the teabag & resteeping it the next morning (is that gross? :-[)... & I'm still only going in the morning!

Twitterpatted, (Ilove that word, so fun to say! :D) I was thinking the same as you about adding just plain ol' psyllium fiber to the colonix.  I have been very careful not to use heaping scoops, because I don't wanna run out before the 3 months is up.  I know Hubs doesn't want me to spend more money on this... just one bottle of the fiber by itself is, like, $44!  :o  Have you called the company to ask?  Hope it kicks in soon for you... maybe we could be "colonix buddies" (EWWW!  :P ::) :D) and encourage each other through this!

Oh, yeah, do you guys think I need to be more careful w/ my diet while I'm doing this for it to be more effective?

Also, what do you think about doing the master cleanse at the same time as the colonix?  Would that maybe help it to be more effective?  (Sometimes it's easier for me to just not eat at all rather than trying to me good about what I am eating, kwim?)

Thanks everyone...
~W

Offline Pennie

• Master
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2008, 09:38:21 AM »
Chadycake,

This is just MO but if you are wanting to loosen old stuff I would think a salt water flush ight work better than an enema b/c you get the whole way down that way.  :)

• Adept
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2008, 04:03:31 PM »
Chadycake....i just emailed the colonix company and told them whats happening with me. They said my system wasnt ready for the whole scoop of fiber and to go back down to half scoop. They also said to steep my tea like normal but add 2 min each night until i get 2 or more soft BMs a day. They said the mucus was a sign of to much sugar, starch and red meats so i though i would share this new info with you in case something they said might help you too. I will keep updating this thread and i hope you do too. Cant wait to learn what comes out of you in the future. LOL!!

Offline Pennie

• Master
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2008, 04:21:07 PM »
Chadycake....i just emailed the colonix company and told them whats happening with me. They said my system wasnt ready for the whole scoop of fiber and to go back down to half scoop. They also said to steep my tea like normal but add 2 min each night until i get 2 or more soft BMs a day. They said the mucus was a sign of to much sugar, starch and red meats so i though i would share this new info with you in case something they said might help you too. I will keep updating this thread and i hope you do too. Cant wait to learn what comes out of you in the future. LOL!!
Well, I for one thank you.  I am going to do this in the near future so this is good to know.  I wonder how you know if one whole scoop is enough or too much.  do you have to wait to you feel "backed up." 

Offline Chadycake

• Adept
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2008, 05:15:16 PM »
Chadycake....i just emailed the colonix company and told them whats happening with me. They said my system wasnt ready for the whole scoop of fiber and to go back down to half scoop. They also said to steep my tea like normal but add 2 min each night until i get 2 or more soft BMs a day. They said the mucus was a sign of to much sugar, starch and red meats so i though i would share this new info with you in case something they said might help you too.

Thnks for sharing that info, Twitterpated!  Do you understand the logic of going down to 1/2 scoop?  It's not making sense to me.

And why drop down to less steeping time on the tea? 

Sorry, maybe these things are obvious, but I've been so out of it all day, and it's just not making sense to me right now.  Does this mean I should be only taking 1/2 scoop?

I will keep updating this thread and i hope you do too. Cant wait to learn what comes out of you in the future. LOL!!

Likewise! :P :D :P

~W

Offline Chadycake

• Adept
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2008, 05:17:13 PM »
Chadycake,

This is just MO but if you are wanting to loosen old stuff I would think a salt water flush ight work better than an enema b/c you get the whole way down that way.  :)

Thank you for that idea, Pennie!  I might try it, although a salt water flush is one of my LEAST favorite things!   :P :P

~W

• Adept
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2008, 07:54:17 AM »
Ok, this may not be the Case for you soooo i think you should email them and describe exactly what your doing and what is coming out of you...size, how many times and the texture. They will email you back the very same day and tell you what to do. Try it and see if they can help.

Offline Chadycake

• Adept
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2008, 10:51:54 AM »
Ok, this may not be the Case for you soooo i think you should email them and describe exactly what your doing and what is coming out of you...size, how many times and the texture. They will email you back the very same day and tell you what to do. Try it and see if they can help.

So how's it "going" for you?  :D ::)

I will probably email them when I get a chance.  But in the meantime, can you explain to me the logic of cutting down on the amout of fiber?  It seems like more fiber would do a better job of pushing things through, so I just don't understand why they would tell you to use less, y'know?

The night before last I only steeped the tea for 10 min. (I had been just keeping the teabag in my cup the whole time I drank it.  The next morning I hardly went at all!!!  So I went ahead & did a salt water flush.  Then I went like I have been every morning.  But still nothing I would think was "old".

I don't know what to think.  Maybe this is normal?  Maybe the stuff I don't think is old really is old? ???

Oh, I think maybe I've been drinking too much water...  I thought our glasses were 10 or 12 oz. so I was filling up to what I guessed was 8oz., but today I actually measured out 8oz. & pour it into a glass & its way less than what I was guesstimating.  So maybe that's the problem?  Can you drink too much water?  I've been sooo thirsty, even drinking as much as I have been!  It's 2:00 and I only have 1 cup left to drink today if I stick to the 8 8oz. cups.  :( :-\

Let me know if things are improving for you, Twitterpated!  Hope so!

:)~W

• Adept
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2008, 04:12:18 PM »
I have noticed that since i went back down to 1/2 scoop im going twice a day again and its soft again. I think the whole scoop was just to much for me for some reason and it bulked up the poop so much it was hard and wouldn't come out so easily. :-[ :D

I also want to drink more water but they said not too.  ??? i have no idea why other then maybe it washes the fiber away before it can do its job. Email them and they will answer all your questions. I mean its possible you may need more fiber then me.

Also..they didn't tell me to steep the tea shorter. I steep my tea 30 min with boiling water and they said if the 30 min doesn't work then move up two min every night until something works for me. 30 min works ok so far. They said some ppl need more then that and some ppl need much less cuz that would cramp them up and make it to lose.

Mine is going ok but im disappointed to not be seeing the yucky rubber hose stuff. I know i should have that. Maybe soon i will see something other then poo and mucus. ::) Oh and by the way, mucus is from an overabundance of sugar, starches and maybe red meats. I guess i am telling off on myself and need to eat better.  :-[They said if i eliminate these things i WILL see a difference.  ;D