Author Topic: Anybody used Dr. Natura Colonix system?  (Read 48766 times)

Offline mamaoffour

• Adept
Anybody used Dr. Natura Colonix system?
« on: October 12, 2006, 10:02:09 AM »
It is rather pricey, but it is supossed to really get out all of the trapped feces your body harbers.  Yuck!!  I have been struggling with bloating, constipation,abdominal pain, and more problems.  I'm pretty sure it is my colon that is backed up.  I have done two liver cleanses, the first one I passed some stones, and the second one I passed even bigger stones!!  Now I feel like might have a blockage of some kind in my colon.  I  just don't go like I used to.  This has been going on for a least a year now.  It is so uncomfortable!!  I'm a normal weight, except for my stomach.  It is so pouchy!!  I have already been on yeast assassin for over a month now and haven't seen any citters in my stools, so I think I just have old fecal matter stuck in my intestine.  I know, kind of graphic.  I'm hoping this product will help me with my misery.  There are so many testimonials on the website, so I'm hoping I can add my story after I use the product.  Please share your stories if you have used this product.  The website is www.drnatura.com.  Let me know what you think.

Misty
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it(Prov. 22:6).

Offline jessyru

• Adept
Re: Anybody used Dr. Natura Colonix system?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 10:20:45 AM »
My friend and I did this cleanse and we both really liked it. I felt very good after I did it. The stuff that's in the pictures really does come out. I took some Oxyflush after that (just a few) and my colon seems to be very open--moreso than ever. The stuff that comes out it stringy nasty mucousy stuff that I think was stuck to the edges of my colon. It took a week or so for that to come out. It was very gross. But I think I am having liver and gallbladder congestion and so I need to do a liver flush (the opposite of you). The flush just seems like so much work!  :P
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
~1 Thessalonians 5:21

Offline HeatherRose

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 10:50:16 AM »
My husband did it for 1 month.  It didn't have any bad effects on him.

Offline mamaoffour

• Adept
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 06:35:54 PM »
My friend and I did this cleanse and we both really liked it. I felt very good after I did it. The stuff that's in the pictures really does come out. I took some Oxyflush after that (just a few) and my colon seems to be very open--moreso than ever. The stuff that comes out it stringy nasty mucousy stuff that I think was stuck to the edges of my colon. It took a week or so for that to come out. It was very gross. But I think I am having liver and gallbladder congestion and so I need to do a liver flush (the opposite of you). The flush just seems like so much work!  :P

Jessyru:

I have been using dr.natura for only a week now and have been impressed so far.  I have passed some kind of parasite(I think it was a roundworm) EWWW!!  I have also started passing very hard fecal matter like you were talking about.  You can actually tell where the it the old fecal matter came from. Mine was the shape of my colon!!  All that old fecal matter was stuck around my colon.  I'm starting to feel so much better now.  I will probably do two months if need be.  I will also do a third liver cleanse when I'm done with the colon cleanse.  I know the stones can get stuck in your colon if your colon isn't working properly.  I think that's what happened to me on my second liver cleanse.  The liver cleanse is really not too much trouble, it is worth it in the end.  I have felt a little better with each liver cleanse and I have actually started dropping a few pounds.  Good luck in whatever you decide to do.
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it(Prov. 22:6).

Offline lrrhhsmom

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 06:47:05 PM »
I wanted to add into the discussion about Colonix that I tried it and nothing happened except my ulcerative colitis flared up with blood and mucus, so I returned the product for a refund.  I never saw anything unusual come out and it did onot help my constipation.  It's difficult to know what to try when all you read on the website are positive testimonials. 

Offline healthybratt

• administrator
  • Administrator
  • Guru
  • administrator
    • wouldn't you like to know?
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 07:41:13 AM »
I wanted to add into the discussion about Colonix that I tried it and nothing happened except my ulcerative colitis flared up with blood and mucus, so I returned the product for a refund.  I never saw anything unusual come out and it did onot help my constipation.  It's difficult to know what to try when all you read on the website are positive testimonials. 
Did you post your testimonial? 
  My favorite herb book!!

Offline farmnwife

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 02:01:22 AM »
Anyone have any opinions on the colonix program? My dh and I are think about going thru it. Are there things we should consider or beware of?
thanks,
judi

Offline snowwhitedove

• Learning
  • Proud wife to Jonathan & mommy to Emma & Abigail!
    • BaumNews
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 02:18:38 AM »
Hi Judi,

My husband and I are currently doing the Dr.Natura Colon Cleanse. We both really like it a alot. I have been doing it for almost 4 weeks now and he for 2 weeks. (I had to do it first to convince him it works  :D) My husband has had the nasty stuff you see on the website come out! It took about 10 days. It is a mild cleanse. The only thing I can recommend is start off slow with the tea. If you steep it too long, too soon - you will get a tummy ache by morning. Other than that - it's great. It is easy to do.  :)
Proverbs 31

Offline mamaoffour

• Adept
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 05:34:57 PM »
healthybratt:  Sorry it took so long to post.  I just now read the thread again. 

Awesome results with this product!!  It's very expensive though.  If you get it off of the website it's 88.00!!  I got mine off of ebay for 65.00.  I actually passed some worms!!  EHHHH!!  After about 2 weeks my stomach was flatter than it's ever been!!  No bloating, no gas, no back pain, it all disappeared while on the colonix program.  I did it for 1 month only because of finances.  Oh, the stuff that came out of me!!  I actually passed some things that were as hard as rocks!!  Yes, I touched my poop!! TMI!! If  you really want to know, I used a pair of tongs!!!  I know, it's totally disgusting!!  You would have to if you would have saw what was in the toliet.  It had it's own zipcode it was so big!!  Anyway, I have noticed three months after my cleanse that some of my problems are creeping back up on me.  I suspect yeast, leaky gut, and liver issues.  I have 13 amalgam fillings in my mouth so I know that's what is contributing to my symptoms.  Luckily, I will be getting them removed in the next couple of months. 

Bottom line on the product--worth every penny!!  I lost almost 10 pounds after all the old fecal matter started coming out.  I was literally full of "crap". 

Offline jett leann

• Adept
  • www.janettesjava.com
    • janettesjava.com
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 08:13:29 PM »
I just went to the Dr. Natura website (BTW, everyone should visit that at least once, and don't forget to look at the pics!!!), and was wondering if anyone has used or knows much about their other product for toxins?  I've been on narcotics for 10 months now (I had liver resection surgery last June because I have a genetic liver disease, and have had horrible low back pain that started 6 weeks after surgery.  I found out I also have degenerative disc disease, and will be having back surgery in May and have an artificial disc put in).  Soooooo....I just wondered if that would be good for withdrawal symptoms since withdrawals are so horrible.

Offline herbalmom

• Guru
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2007, 09:33:35 AM »
I just went to the Dr. Natura website (BTW, everyone should visit that at least once, and don't forget to look at the pics!!!), and was wondering if anyone has used or knows much about their other product for toxins?  I've been on narcotics for 10 months now (I had liver resection surgery last June because I have a genetic liver disease, and have had horrible low back pain that started 6 weeks after surgery.  I found out I also have degenerative disc disease, and will be having back surgery in May and have an artificial disc put in).  Soooooo....I just wondered if that would be good for withdrawal symptoms since withdrawals are so horrible.

Check this thread:

Need help: Detox for narcotic addiction

HTH Blessings ~herbalmom

Offline jett leann

• Adept
  • www.janettesjava.com
    • janettesjava.com
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2007, 01:20:59 PM »
Thanks, Herbalmom!!!  You're always so helpful.  I'm sure many others would agree with me that it's great having you around!!!!

Nickole

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2007, 04:30:47 PM »
healthybratt:  Sorry it took so long to post.  I just now read the thread again. 

Awesome results with this product!!  It's very expensive though.  If you get it off of the website it's 88.00!!  I got mine off of ebay for 65.00.  I actually passed some worms!!  EHHHH!!  After about 2 weeks my stomach was flatter than it's ever been!!  No bloating, no gas, no back pain, it all disappeared while on the colonix program.  I did it for 1 month only because of finances.  Oh, the stuff that came out of me!!  I actually passed some things that were as hard as rocks!!  Yes, I touched my poop!! TMI!! If  you really want to know, I used a pair of tongs!!!  I know, it's totally disgusting!!  You would have to if you would have saw what was in the toliet.  It had it's own zipcode it was so big!!  Anyway, I have noticed three months after my cleanse that some of my problems are creeping back up on me.  I suspect yeast, leaky gut, and liver issues.  I have 13 amalgam fillings in my mouth so I know that's what is contributing to my symptoms.  Luckily, I will be getting them removed in the next couple of months. 

Bottom line on the product--worth every penny!!  I lost almost 10 pounds after all the old fecal matter started coming out.  I was literally full of "crap". 

I know this is old but I am reading through threads I have been wanting to check out for a while now and this post just about had me choking from laughter on my yummy sourdough bread and butter by the end of it.   :D   

Offline mamaoffour

• Adept
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2007, 06:07:07 PM »
Nickole:  I'm glad you weren't too grossed out by my post!!  Kind of graphic huh?  Have you thought about or tried the product yet?  It's really amazing,especially if you are prone to constipation problems and digestion issues. It's worth every penny.   

Nickole

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 01:41:37 AM »
Nickole:  I'm glad you weren't too grossed out by my post!!  Kind of graphic huh?  Have you thought about or tried the product yet?  It's really amazing,especially if you are prone to constipation problems and digestion issues. It's worth every penny.   

Ha!  Graphic but funny!!  I have never tried it but my sister wants to.  She told me about it initially.  I am not prone to constipation nor do I have any digestion problems or any other issues that make me think I need a cleanse BUT I figure surely it wouldn't hurt, and this one is mild, so I do want to look into the price.  Surely I have some critters I need to get out!   ;D

Offline joyofthelord

• Adept
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 08:17:01 AM »
Do you  need to stay close to home when you are using this?

Offline TwinkleToes

• Adept
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 05:45:18 PM »
Do you  need to stay close to home when you are using this?

Not in my experience.  From what I understand, the cleanse is designed to slowly eliminate all the goop so you're not having to make emergency trips to the bathroom.
I just recently finished both the Colonix and Toxinout which I did for one month.  The results for me were not earth shattering, but I think it did me some good.  I had some detox symptoms like sore throats, headaches, etc.  But in terms of colon cleansing, I didn't see all the amazing stuff departing my body like other people have described. 

Offline Marisa

• Adept
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 11:09:16 AM »
Just wondering if anyone who's done colonix exercised while on the 30 day cleanse? Or felt energy dips? I just bought it and know I'll have to lay low for a week for the die off phase. But I teach high intensity aerobics in the morning for 1 hour 5x a week. Do you all think I'll have enough energy to teach while on this cleanse? I know it's all individual but would love any feedback.
Thanks,
Marisa

Offline starryiz

• Adept
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2007, 02:45:02 AM »
Can you use this product while nursing a baby?  I had thought about trying it before, but I was nursing my DS at the time.  Now I'm pregnant again and will be nursing for 18 months or so after this baby is born too. 

Offline mexmarr

• Master
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2007, 04:30:21 AM »
Can you use this product while nursing a baby?  I had thought about trying it before, but I was nursing my DS at the time.  Now I'm pregnant again and will be nursing for 18 months or so after this baby is born too. 

Unfortunately, no.  Some of the herbs included in the program are not safe for nursing.  I am nursing, too, and I plan to do this as soon as I wean my dd, which mosy likely won't be for at least a year.

Offline mamaoffour

• Adept
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 05:04:41 PM »
Marisa:  I felt pretty bad for about the first week of the cleanse:  headaches, fatigue, irritability, and had some stomach cramps.  You should start feeling more energy during the second week or so.  I don't see why you wouldn't be able to exercise while doing the cleanse. 

Offline Marisa

• Adept
confused about what to eat while on colonix?
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 05:20:33 AM »
Thanks Mammaof 4. I'm on day 4 and feeling die off but not too bad. I'm confused about what to eat though? The booklet said plant foods, fruit veggies legumes and to avoid animal protien.
I read that parasites love grains and fruit .Wouldn't eating these things keep feeding them? Or would the herbs be strong enought to kill them?
I'm a bodybuilder so I have to eat oatmeal and chicken to maintain muscle mass and I need clean carbs b/c of activity. Did you or anyone reading this on colonix eat carbs or animal protien? And would eating oats or brown rice feed and or  inhibit killing and passing parasites?
Thanks,
M.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 04:54:37 PM by Marisa »

Offline mamaoffour

• Adept
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2007, 09:13:15 AM »
I thought that on the box it didn't matter what you ate?  I'm sure the better you eat the better the results, but I just ate normally and still had pretty good results.  I even passed a few critters!!  Yuck!!  I would just continue to eat like you normally do and see what kind of results you have.  I think it's should work regardless of what you eat because of all the herbs in the formula.  Hope this helps.

Misty

Offline Marisa

• Adept
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2007, 07:34:02 AM »
Thanks  Mamaoffour!
Realy appreciate the feedback on your experience!
M.

Offline mamaoffour

• Adept
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2007, 04:17:05 PM »
Marisa: No problem.  Glad I could share my experience with you.  Good luck.  Hope everything comes out okay!! ;) ;)  Sorry I couldn't resist that one!! ;D

Nickole

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2007, 04:08:38 AM »
http://www.ultimatecoloncleanse.com/coloncleansing.html?gclid=CIqrv4Kejo4CFSgQFQodS0MiEg

I found this site.  A generic version of Colonix and a bit cheaper.  Esp. if you get it off ebay. 

After reading more about it, I think I need it.  I have been working out like crazy doing T-tapp and I am at a decent weight but can't get rid of the tummy pooch. 

Nickole

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2007, 04:12:27 AM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTIMATE-COLON-CLEANSE-4-PART-SYSTEM-FREE-PROBIOTICS_W0QQitemZ140151058778QQihZ004QQcategoryZ19262QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This guy sells the kit for $45.95 plus 10.95 shipping and FREE probiotics with it.  Looks like the same thing only different packaging.  He also has three month kits available. 

Nickole

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2007, 04:15:16 AM »
I bought one of those Ultimate Colon Cleanses and should be getting it in the mail any day now.  I will let you guys know how it goes!

Offline mamaoffour

• Adept
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2007, 08:26:24 AM »
Nickole:  Looks like almost the exact ingredients as Dr. Natura's Program.  Good luck on your cleanse.  Hope everything comes out all right!! ; ;) ;)

cecac

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2007, 02:28:52 AM »
I'd like to try this cleanse.  I wanted to post here about Aim brand Herbal Fiberblend.  Those of you who are nursing might be able to do this cleanse.  It is just powdered herbs that you work up to taking in a little fruit juice or water twice per day.  It scrubs your colon out.  The only warning for pregnant and/or nursing is that you need to check with your health care provider.

I used this cleanse and dropped some baby fat after baby #5.  I ate all raw (just fruit) in the morning.  My child was older, but I don't think she was out of her first year.  I cannot remember if I was nursing, though.

I am using Herbal Fiberblend now, and I know it is cleansing my gut.  I've also had mild cleansing symptoms (aching joints).  I am eating all raw in the morning, but I'm using raw milk, cream, an egg, and some fruit.  I can't do just fruit anymore. 

Herbal fiberblend is hard to get down, but I figure it's worth it because it will clean you out.  It is also supposed to kill parasites.  I've had it heal up a hemorrhoid.

Anyway, if someone is nursing, Herbal Fiberblend might be an alternative to the Natura Colonix system.

I may try this Natura one at some point.  I think, though, after Fiberblend, I've got to do a yeast cleanse first :P.  Then it's on to the liver/kidneys again.

Blessings,
Cara