Author Topic: perimenopause  (Read 1496 times)

Offline wlwest

• Adept
perimenopause
« on: January 14, 2012, 04:49:41 PM »
I've been searching thru the posts and I just couldn't find this topic.  Is there a topic on this?  I am almost positive after days and weeks of eadng that I m going thru this.  I feel like I am falling apart, the worst is he vaginal itching and burning.  I thought it was just bv, but when I added up all the symptoms I think its more.  I am 36' my mother went thru menopause at 35 so I guess it so possible.  I have started taking macafem' only for a few days now hope this helps.  I have had this wretched burning and itching for a month and a half now been trying everything.  It is really affecting my mood and intimacy with dh.  Any help or if this topic has been started please let me know
Thanks. Wendy

Offline ladyhen

• Master
Re: perimenopause
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 06:28:23 PM »
 Wendy, 

HERE is a thread about perimenopause with lots of suggestions.    Vitex really helped me, as well as lots of water, exercise, superfood, and prayer -- mine & my man's.   ;)

Do you think the itching might be a yeast infection?  You may want to search this site for some ideas to treat it as such.  For a fast relief, maybe dilute some apple cider vinegar to wash with or add a cup or two of it to bath water. 

hth!  ~c
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;    Titus 2:13

Offline wlwest

• Adept
Re: perimenopause
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 10:47:13 AM »
Oh thanks,  I don't know why I couldn't find that topic, I knew there had to be one!   :)