Author Topic: Need advice from moms with boys  (Read 3072 times)

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
Need advice from moms with boys
« on: August 02, 2011, 09:16:10 AM »
OK all you experienced moms- I need some advice. My 18 month old son is constantly playing with his private part. The most frustrating thing is he pulls it out of his diaper and then goes potty all over the place-usually at work in front of our customers. Is there a way to train him to not play with that? Or should I just put him in onseies all the time? The only problem with this is that I'm trying to potty train him, but if that's the only way then I'm willing to do it. Everyone tells me this is normal and I don't want to make a big deal out of nothing, but it bothers me so please tell me what to do!

Offline ladyhen

• Master
Re: Need advice from moms with boys
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 11:36:57 AM »
There is a thread in the Parenting section of another site that covers this topic pretty well. 
Please be warned, however, that this is an area where there are some with very strong beliefs.   I try to assume that caring parents are usually able to agree on the right way to raise their own children.   ;)

READ THIS
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;    Titus 2:13

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
Re: Need advice from moms with boys
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 11:52:13 AM »
Thank you!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:12:59 PM by ColoradoDove »