Author Topic: Still spotting 7 weeks after d and c  (Read 3437 times)

Offline bakermom

• Adept
Still spotting 7 weeks after d and c
« on: August 01, 2011, 12:55:25 AM »
I only really had a couple of weeks with no bleeding since a d and c for a miscarriage. 
I took a progestin the 5th week and then was suppose to bleed like a period when I went off it in 10 days.  I only bled a tiny bit for two days.  It is now day 9 of the new cycle and I spot bled yesterday and today so far. 
What could be causing the bleeding still?  I am down to below 7 of hcg and also had a clear sonogram.  I am thinking if it is a bad d and c, that I would be actually bleeding more and not have the days of no bleeding at all. 
I do not want any more hormones.  I have been taking two vitex since the last 7 days.  I don't think the vitex would cause this extra bleeding, do you? 

I would like some advice on this before I call the dr back again. thanks.

Offline Homeschool_Newbie

• Adept
  • The best of summer...
Re: Still spotting 7 weeks after d and c
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 01:40:26 PM »
Hi,
I am just wondering if this problem worked itself out, or it you had to get help. I am going through something similar right now since I had a miscarriage on Dec.1. Mine was natural, and after the bleeding stopped , I started seeing off and on bright red spotting that is very light... Just trying to figure it all out...
Blessed wife and mom of 5, going on 6 great kiddos... with more babies I can't wait to meet in heaven.