Author Topic: Swollen hard lumps! Help!  (Read 5475 times)

Offline amor

• Wide Eyed
Swollen hard lumps! Help!
« on: July 22, 2011, 01:46:54 AM »
Hi

I have a very digusting reoccuring problem. Sorry if this is long but felt its better to explain the whole situation from the start.

A few years ago i noticed a hard pea size lump on the left on my bikini line. It sometimes had a bit of yellow puss. It would be too hard to squeeze but  it eventually went on its own. Then it reappeared either the same place or somewhere else but usually went back in  :-\. At that point i just lived with it because i would only get it a few times a year.

Last year i had another hard lump on the right side of my bikini line this time. It opened up and i tried to squeeze it but just tissue and blood came out and it was horrible. I tried to leave it alone. The hard lump wound would close up but then reopen 2 weeks after then close up and reopen (the whole time the hard lump stayed) I was really getting sick of this but finally the lump diappeared after 6 months. There is a big red scar of where it was. Now today i discovered two hard lumps on my pubic bone on the right side! It seems like the right lump on the bikini line disappeared and went into the pubic bone region because they are very close! I also now get them very often  >:(

This is very grose and i really would like a solution. It is not a ingrown hair for sure just a hard red swollen lump! Its not exactly nice to feel either during intimate times  :'(

Is there anything i can take to get rid of them once and for all?  :'(

Amor

Offline wanderer

• Wide Eyed
Re: Swollen hard lumps! Help!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 02:31:57 AM »
I had the same situation several years ago.  Scared me silly so I didn't mess with it and went to the dr.  Found out it was a clogged duct.  Drawing salve and hot compresses took it away in 2 days.  Hope you have a similar easy to fix issue.

Offline amor

• Wide Eyed
Re: Swollen hard lumps! Help!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 07:50:12 AM »
Sounds like a good idea. What drawing salve would you recommend for a pregnant lady??