Author Topic: peripheral neuropathy  (Read 4167 times)

Offline bcgreen

• Wide Eyed
peripheral neuropathy
« on: July 19, 2011, 03:52:25 PM »
Does anyone know of any supplements to take away burning and pain in my feet? It is especially bad at night so I don't get as much rest as I should. I have gone the doctor route for 4 years and still have  pain after many trials of drugs that only caused annoying side effects.

Offline ladyhen

• Master
Re: peripheral neuropathy
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 04:26:31 PM »
Does anyone know of any supplements to take away burning and pain in my feet? It is especially bad at night so I don't get as much rest as I should. I have gone the doctor route for 4 years and still have  pain after many trials of drugs that only caused annoying side effects.

HERE is a link with Dr. Richard Schulze's Nerve Restorative Tonic directions at the bottom.  It is wonderful stuff, but don't know how effective even this could be in a case of old (4 years) damage.  Certainly is worth the try, in my opinion!
hope that helps!
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;    Titus 2:13

Offline bcgreen

• Wide Eyed
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 02:28:15 AM »
Thanks, ladyhen. I am going to order the nerve tonic and give it a try.  Pray that it will help!  If it does I will get some of the herbs and make the tonic myself. :)

Offline mykidsmom

• Guru
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 02:44:29 AM »
I HIGHLY recommed homeopathic hypericum (St. John's Wort).  In homeopathic form this works directly on healing the nerves.  It is NOT taken daily.  Depending on the potency you try it is taken once every 2-4 weeks.  I am using it for nerve damage from leg surgery last year and it's healing it slowly and consistently. 

The other thing I've had people try with success is alpha lipoic acid.  A nurse gave it to her mom with diabetic neuropathy with vrey good success.

For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day.

Offline momof6boys

• Adept
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 03:52:20 PM »
My son (13y/o) has had burning feet for 7 years now, especially with fevers.  He recently had some blood work done and we discovered he has Fabry's disease.  This is an enzyme deficiency.  Some of the first symptoms are burning pain in the feet and hands.  Women can have varying symptoms from none to the full blown disease.
This is just a thought.