Author Topic: Will the Liver-Gall Bladder Cleanse Help with Morning Sickness?  (Read 4100 times)

Offline debbiez

• Adept
 My first pregnancy,I had horrible sickness. I was bedridden, hosptialized and finally put on a medicine pump. :-[ I was sick till about 18 weeks. DD is fast approching 2 :o We are thinking of adding to the family at the end of the year or early next.
  I heard the gall bladder has a lot to do with m.sickness, and if I cleansed it would be better. I have done a cleanse and coffee enema and plan on doing a few more of each. Does anyone know if this will help? Has anyone tried this?
 I also plan on taking ttu, b vitamins and mama's red rasberry brew to help next time.
                                     Thanks in advance,
                                                  Debbiez
Wife to my loving husband!!

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
Re: Will the Liver-Gall Bladder Cleanse Help with Morning Sickness?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 08:36:10 AM »
I don't know about the gallbladder cleanse, but I've read that women who have really bad morning sickness like you described, have parasites. So maybe doing a parasite cleanse would help?
I wish I could remember where I read that, I want to say it was either here or Bulk Herb Store, but I could be wrong. HTH  :)

Offline debbiez

• Adept
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 08:47:18 AM »
I did a parasite cleanse!! It was recommened to do a parasite cleanse before the L/GB Cleanse. I am also continuing to take black walnut. Thanks for your help! :)
                                            Debbiez
Wife to my loving husband!!

Offline IowaDove

• Adept
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 08:55:44 AM »
I hope that helps you then. Let me know if/when you get pregnant if it's any better that time around as I'm interested in knowing if it will help any. I want to do a parasite cleanse sometime, but we are trying to conceive right now-I'm not patient!  :D